Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library »

Players Wanted: Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players »

Wilde Jagd

Wilde Jagd

a part of “Wilde Jagd”, a fictional universe by VitaminHeart.

We will hunt the damned to the ends of the earth to save what is left. We are Wilde Jagd, The Wild Hunt.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Wilde Jagd”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Wilde Jagd

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:43 pm

Go ahead!
(ALso, the fact that your app so far is using art from Berserk makes me happy inside.)
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me Vit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 11 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nosyfatguy on Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:23 am

So when is the rp expected to start ^.^?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

nosyfatguy
Member for 6 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:11 pm

Currently working on an initial post/s.
(Though I am aware of a few people who are still working on apps but have finals to contend with.)

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 11 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Echo on Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:54 pm

One of which being myself. :D
Heyo, Vit. And everyone on here. I'm currently preparing a Fragment page, and most likely a Witch in the near future. Once I'm finished, I'm probably going to shoot you guys a message about character relations and stuff, so yeah. Good stuff.
Soon we'll televise our
C O L O R

Miss Echo
Scholar
Member for 6 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kilgannon on Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:13 pm

I'm looking forward to finally getting to write with you, Echo!
This wind you talk of blows us from ourselves.

Kilgannon
Member for 12 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Beta Tester Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jag on Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:51 pm

Just checking in. Still here and ready to go for anything.

Jag
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Party Starter Contributor Concierge Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Echo on Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:02 pm

I look forward to getting to write with you, too, Kil! :D
I just sent in my Witch/Jagd member, also. Once she's accepted, I'll go ahead and start sending out PMs about character relations, as I doubt that Cait would have many detailed ones (being a little Danger Weasel and all).

Miss Echo
Scholar
Member for 6 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jag on Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:22 am

Standing by!

Jag
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Party Starter Contributor Concierge Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nosyfatguy on Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:45 am

As am i ^>^

nosyfatguy
Member for 6 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FranklyLorelle on Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:56 pm

Hello there! I'm looking to bring in a very cheerful but slightly insane Fragment, and a non-Witch Hound. After I get those submitted (hopefully in the next few days), I'd love to work out some character relations with people.
Last edited by FranklyLorelle on Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

FranklyLorelle
Member for 6 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:43 pm

Great to have you on board Lorelle! Look forward to seeing your apps.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 11 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!