Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Will make custom suit designs for cash!

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Forum for completely Out of Character (OOC) discussion, based around whatever is happening In Character (IC). Discuss plans, storylines, and events; Recruit for your roleplaying game, or find a GM for your playergroup.

Will make custom suit designs for cash!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Fri Sep 30, 2005 11:57 pm

Alright I wasn't sure where to put this, so if anyone wants to move it to a more appropriate forum feel free.

After becoming extremely bored last night I began work designing my custom Gundam, which I'm saving up lots of money to have it eventually built. I'm not actually submitting it for approval yet cause I don't want anyone buying it before me. You may have seen it in my topic in L3.

Here's some examples of my work:

Now then. I'm currently in the process of designing a Leo for Wind and decided, hey...maybe others might like that to. However, I'd like to get some compensation back for it. I'd prefer this in the form of good old cash that I can save up here and finally roll out my suit, if it got approved, if not do something else.

So, what can I do...
As long as it's any image made by the great Mark Simmons, I can edit it. As you can see in one of them, I took the arms from the Heavy Arms and put it on. If say you want the upper torso from Wing Zero, with the head of Death Scythe Hell, Legs of Full Armor Double Zeta Gundam, whatever, I can do it. You'll also noticed I added vulcans on the head of the mobile suits that have the second Mercurius head. I can do that too easily. As long as it is something that has been made by Mark Simmons, I can do it.

Price would depend on what you want me to do and how long it takes me. Be patient unless you want me to rush through it, and then it might not look so good. Please note I am a perfectionist when it comes to others. There's still some work I want to do on those images I made but I just wanted to get them posted up for opinions. Also note, these are supposed to be very simple designs. I wanted those suits to be very simple, not to complicated, and basic.

Anyway, if there is something you want me to do, either reply here or send me a message. Please list as close to exactly what you want as you can. Listing all armaments and what not. Somethings I might not be able to do and I'll let you know, and at least attempt what you'd like me to do. If you are unsatisfied with the results, you can just tell me what you want fixed and I'll make sure it gets that way.

Thanks, and let me know what you think of my suits.

*EDIT* Here's Wind's Leo that I've done fairly quickly. The dober gun needs a bit of work I think but other than that it's complete.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Southern Wind on Sat Oct 01, 2005 1:54 am

Shwaaness man. He did great work on my suit. I can't leave out Aarkon neither, he did the CG lookin' pic of my Leo.

Great jobs from both you and many many thanks.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The Southern Wind
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.