Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Wing City Police Department: Now Recruiting

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Wing City Police Department: Now Recruiting

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Script on Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:48 pm

Wing City's finest need YOU!

In a city where it seems that anything is possible, there is limitless scope for crime. Mages rain magic down indiscriminately, nations fight wars in the streets and vigilantes abound causing more harm than good. It seems an impossible task to police such a city, but there are men and women who say it is not so. Who say that where there is civilisation, there must be law, and criminals must be held accountable.

A city like that needs a police force to match it. A police force that draws its ranks from all walks of life, all species, all worlds. Mages, demons, aliens and androids alike. A police force that is ... unconventional in its tactics.

You can be a part of Wing City's finest defenders. You can show the ignorant or the 'mighty' that the law applies to everyone, from a pickpocket to a demonic overlord. Whether a detective, a beat-cop, a traffic warden or a special agent, every officer has a role to play, big or small.

In all cases, danger is guaranteed. Wing City has a habit of producing people who don't much like to be policed.

If you think you have what it takes, sign on up. Maybe you'll make a name for yourself, be it as staunch defender of the law or dirty cop who gets the job done, right or wrong.

Contact me if you're interested in joining, or drop by the Multiverse chat. Your character can be almost literally anyone, so long as they have a (relatively) clean record and an interest in upholding justice. Whether a newbie to the force or a long-time veteran, all are welcome.
Image Image

(03:04:15) Lialore says: I wanted to be the poo.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Script
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Donated! Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Lifegiver Cult Leader Tipworthy Person of Interest

Re: Wing City Police Department: Now Recruiting

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maree on Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:30 am

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Maree
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:25 am

Hmmm, any chance to bring Carter into this? Or would you recommend I make someone new? I can make someone new, too, that sounds kinda like fun.

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Script on Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:32 pm

You can swing it either way, but as a warning basically none of my characters from Blixon canon exist in the same state they are there now. Katy is gone, Sonya's not scaly, etc. :P

That doesn't mean we can't work to get Carter an alt-MV incarnation too though!

Script
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Donated! Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Lifegiver Cult Leader Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:40 am

Yeah I see what you mean. In this case I think I'd make someone original, then, but I do want to get back to the Blixon canon at some point. CarterXXSonya4lyfe

We'll have to have a chat about what sort of dynamic you're looking for in a new recruit.

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Concierge

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!