Aerox: Resurrection of an Ecclesiarch.WIP! Don't Post!

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Long ago in the realm of Aerox there was a clan of Abbesses and the leader was known as Abbess Ecclesiarch Moana Ryverna.
And once she died, her body was sealed into a tall, standing stone. Each year, on the anniversary of her death, you can still hear the faint echoes of her
screams as she died. She had been burned at the stake because rumors had circulated that her and her clan were witches. And the rumors weren't far
from the truth... But the clan of Abbesses call themselves Sisters and Bards; due to the fact that all they would do is sing and dance around a circle of
twenty standing stones... In the center of the standing stones stood the three tallest and equal height stones. These stones are called "Devils Landing"
because the way the stones are set, makes them look like a pentagram from an aerial view. And once Abbess Ecclesiarch Moana Ryverna's screams had
stopped and the crowd of murderers had dissipated, her clan of Abbesses retrieved her charred body and sealed it away inside one of the three
tallest stones. And that is where her body resides today.... Or so the public thought.... One night, many, many centuries after her death, the new
Abbess Ecclesiarch of the clan was struggling with her new position and so she decided to remove the charred body of the very first ever Abbess
Ecclesiarch from the stone and announced that the clan of Abbesses were to preform a ritual of resurrection... It was successful but it went terribly
wrong. Abbess Ecclesiarch Moana Ryverna rose from her dead sleep and spewed a mouthful of the forgotten language... Her words ended up stealing
the life force of the newest Abbess Ecclesiarch.... And once the newest Abbess Ecclesiarch fell dead, Moana Ryverna stood tall and elegantly in her place.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Antanasia
Member for 5 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Rules

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Antanasia on Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:49 pm

All site rules apply. No obscene violence or sexual situations. No Gary and Mary Sue characters. No God Modding. Don't go past two pages without
me. Everyone must be active. All characters in the Abbess Clan are females. The characters in the Public section are both males and females. No
drama OOC..... If you have an issue with another roleplayer, take it to PM and leave the roleplay out of it. If you have an idea for a plot twist,
PM me and we can discuss it. While you are IC, drama is welcomed, but please do not go overboard. I require respect for myself and everyone in
this roleplay. You may have up to three characters if you know you can post for them equally. I would prefer if you only had two characters, because
it's easier to post equally for only two characters.... But I do know that some people know themselves well enough to be able to post equally for three
characters. Please try to keep genders even too, so have at least one male and one female character. And this is right here in the middle to make
sure you read all these rules; include "Resurrect the Ecclesiarch" somewhere in your form. If you need some help hiding the roleplay password so
others can't catch onto it without reading the rules, then PM me and I have a code that you can use. Please create your own forms and make them
look unique, if they look like another roleplayers form, I will not accept you. Also, PM me for reservations and then PM me with your form so I may
approve it before you post it in the Form thread. AND! remember to remove your signature on every post you make, no matter if it's the form,
discussion, or roleplay threads. Try to post at least four times a day. All posts must have a minimum of one understandable and very well put together
paragraph that consists of at least seven to nine sentences. All posts may have at maximum six understandable and very well put together paragraphs
that consist of at least seven to nine sentences. And if you have writers block then you may post an understandable and very well put together paragraph
that consists of at least five to six sentences...BUT don't tell me you have writers block all the time. Please post all your Char's here; Aerox: Character
Journals.
Post all introductions and OOC's here; Aerox: Clan, Council, and Commiserates OOC and Discussion, Aerox: Abbess Clan OOC and
Discussion
, Aerox: Wean Council OOC and Discussion, Aerox: Pitiful Commiserates OOC and Discussion. And lastly, remember to read the
rules daily for any updates or changes. Thank you very kindly for reading the rules and joining the Roleplay.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Antanasia
Member for 5 years

Abbess Clan

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Antanasia on Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:05 pm

Abbess Ecclesiarch
1. Moana Ryverna - Antanasia

Abbess Sisters
Abbess Bards
Last edited by Antanasia on Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Antanasia
Member for 5 years

Wean Council

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Antanasia on Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:09 pm

Council Leaders

Women of Council
Men of Council
1. Fraedriek Murnes - Antanasia

Antanasia
Member for 5 years

Pitiful Commiserates

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Antanasia on Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:17 pm

Organizers of Commiserates

Commiserate Women
Commiserate Men

Antanasia
Member for 5 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!