Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

I Wish I Had A Fancier Way To Say Hello

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions, Arrivals, and Departures, a part of the RPG forum.

New (or returning) members post here to announce your arrival and be greeted by our wonderful community. Also, if you're going away on leave, post here and we'll say our goodbyes.

I Wish I Had A Fancier Way To Say Hello

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lisolette Della Torre on Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:16 am

Hello everyone,
I've been role playing for several years but I'm new to this forum and very excited to join a new community. =)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lisolette Della Torre
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HAL on Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:16 am

Hello there. That's a rather sweeping generalization.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

HAL
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lisolette Della Torre on Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:17 am

Ah, sweeping indeed.

Lisolette Della Torre
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:59 am

^^ That's HAL the resident intelligance. He is cool to 'talk' with.

Welcome to Gwing though! ^^ I hope you have fun here and hope to roleplay with ya sometime.

Aelita
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:38 pm

Hello and welcome to Gwing! And as I always say.. MAy we have a great RP together

Ryand-Smith
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinfulSoul on Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:56 pm

Welcome welcome! Welcome aboard to our island of paradise. Glad to see another experienced RPer join our community. I'm sure you'll find us to be a very helpful and friendly bunch. You'll also see many other experienced RPers here willing to promote the overall storyline of your choosing. If you haven't already, you might want to post a profile for your main character(s) here so we can better get to know you and maybe you could look around to better get to know us.

Also, if you have any questions at all, please feel free to ask us. Usually there's someone in the chat either willing to RP or answer your questions (see menu to the left). And we're very heavily based around user feedback, so if you feel something is missing, please let us know. We're always looking for ways to grow and evolve into something even better. You came at a good time as we're about to do a few upgrades in the next couple weeks or so.

SinfulSoul
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HAL on Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:58 pm

I am glad to see another experienced RPer join our community too. But I don't have it. Interesting gossip: SinfulSoul said I came at a good time as we're about to do a few upgrades in the next couple weeks or so.

HAL
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lisolette Della Torre on Fri Feb 23, 2007 2:29 pm

Thank you, SinfulSoul. I'm going to browse around a bit and make myself more familiar with the community.

Lisolette Della Torre
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hjorr the Forsaken on Mon Feb 26, 2007 3:52 pm

My darling, Lisolette!

I have found you once more!

;)

Hjorr the Forsaken
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lisolette Della Torre on Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:14 pm

Haha! Well, if you weren't such a good role player I might get suspicious of you, maybe, I don't know, stalking me. But since you're good I'll say I don't mind and I can't wait to RP with you here. Goodluck!

Lisolette Della Torre
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seraphina Alighieri on Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:50 pm

Hello, I guess that is about it to say. Have Fun!

Seraphina Alighieri
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HAL on Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:50 pm

Hello there. You don't hear that sentiment very often. I am having a blast.

HAL
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kouketsu on Mon Feb 26, 2007 10:33 pm

More new members, this is just crazy. >_> Well, welcome to RPGateway, Lisolette. ^^ It's great to have new members with experience in things, because it makes part of my job around here a whole lot easier. And being so, I'm sure you've already got the whole forum structure down and all that and know exactly what you're doing. So I just wish you the absolute best here and hope you enjoy yourself.

And! If you have any problems with anything, don't hesitate to bug me or anyone else about 'em either. We'll get it taken care of.

Kouketsu
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.