Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Witches Brew

Witches Brew

a part of “Witches Brew”, a fictional universe by Just Sayin'.

A sprinkle of three sneaky, little witches, a pinch of three clueless jocks, and a breath of sly idea all brews a whole lot of trouble! When three witches decide to bet who can make a human male fall for them first without using magic, you can imagine..

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Witches Brew”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Witches Brew

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Just Sayin' on Sun May 27, 2012 11:17 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Witches Brew"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Just Sayin'
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Witches Brew

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KayEyeEmm on Sun May 27, 2012 11:48 pm

Can I have one of the witches?
you cut my soul.
i cut my skin.
its like a game.
but who will win?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KayEyeEmm
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueenJen on Sun May 27, 2012 11:58 pm

can i have a witch?

"All around I see raining, things don’t seem to go my way. Got a dark cloud that's hanging and it seems to follow me…"
Boy, won’t you just wake up? Feel the humming this cool world is giving you...Better start running to catch up with your life, catch on up, before the whole thing is through.

QueenJen
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CuteAsKaylah on Mon May 28, 2012 12:00 am

can I compete for a witch?

CuteAsKaylah
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Just Sayin' on Mon May 28, 2012 12:21 am

You all three can compete for the one witch position that is open, if you'd like. Read everything, please. =)

Just Sayin'
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby reveries on Mon May 28, 2012 12:32 am

This RP... So adorable. I swear. It's so cute, and so cliche, but it works! :D
So, uh, may I reserve Jock 2? I would submit in a profile without saying anything, but just wanted to get to it before anyone else gets their claws on 'im, as I predict that this RP will be blowing up sooner or later. Interesting is interesting, after all.

Also! I love antagonists, so may I submit in some side characters, Witch/Human/(Witch Hunter?! :D) or not? (I suppose it could be thought of as an NPC that just meddles? Haha. Just some suggestions. As you can see, I really like this RP that you've come up with.(; )

reveries
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovechanningforever on Mon May 28, 2012 1:21 am

I'll be submitting an antagonist as well. It would be nice to make things harder for the three witches right? They can't just steal the boys' hearts just like that :p

lovechanningforever
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stilts on Mon May 28, 2012 1:41 am

Hey Ladies!

This looks fun :) I see Jock2 is already taken,

May I submit for Jock #3?
Staring at the clockImage
I hear each tick and tock

And they whisper that I've lost the race,
But I won't fucking stop.

Stilts
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Mon May 28, 2012 7:31 am

I just submitted for jock 1, hope it's OK y'all. Oh I'm British as well so I totally had to research what it is a "wide reciever" does...hope I did it convincingly!! :P

shmband
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Mon May 28, 2012 7:55 am

Hmm there is a competition *strokes chin* this makes me want to compete for the eldest witch HMMM!!!

I'll submit a profile.

Meesha
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Just Sayin' on Mon May 28, 2012 11:13 am

@reveries: Haha, thank you! =D And yes, you may. I like the "side characters" idea! It will make the role play a lot more interesting, so go for it if you'd like! =)

@lovechanningforever: No, no they cannot. Definitely not the human way, that is. =P Just don't be surprised if you character gets "zapped" for interfering with their "game." XD haha, I like her(your character)! But, you're missing something in the 'Other' section of your character sheet. Care to take a look at the rules again? =o

@Stilts: =D Thanks, and yes you may!! ^.^

@shmband: Your character is great! =) However, you are, like lovechanningforever, missing something in the 'Other' section of your character sheet. Glance at the rules again? =T

@Meesha: Do so! =3

@Everyone: Can't wait to see every ones characters!! =D Oh, since a couple of you are wanting to make "antagonists/side-characters" me and AugustaBlaze have come up with a little idea. On the night of the Masquerade Dance(on Halloween) there are going to be a few people out for the witches' powers. May it be "Witch Hunters," Vampires for their blood, whatever. If you'd like to submit one of those characters just let me know here or through PM. =)

Also, I'll be making another forum for events soon!

Just Sayin'
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AugustaBlaze on Mon May 28, 2012 11:53 am

^-^ Hello! :D hehehe, I love the antagonists/side-characters! Brilliant minds you all have!

AugustaBlaze
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Mon May 28, 2012 2:09 pm

Wurps! I think because I read the "things you need to know" I thought I'd read the 'rules'...I shoulda kept scrolling! Fixed it.

shmband
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Mon May 28, 2012 2:33 pm

Finished my gorgeous harlan girl :)

Actually love witch roleplays. There arent enough good ones on RPG.

Meesha
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Just Sayin' on Mon May 28, 2012 4:02 pm

@Meesha:: Accepted, but you already know that! =P

@shmband:: Awesome =) One more little thing though: For "Grade They're In," he's suppose to be in high school, not college. XD I probably should have made that more clear in the character sheets. @.@ My bad! He would most likely be a Senior in High School. =T

Just Sayin'
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Mon May 28, 2012 4:23 pm

Mmmmmuahhahahahaaaaaaaa (evil laugh) yeah i did know that :3

Meesha
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby reveries on Mon May 28, 2012 4:43 pm

Alright then, I finished up my Jock 2. (: Hope you like 'im. I might edit him again at some point to add more detail since it's pretty rough..
Also, I shall begin to work as to what to do with the antagonist that I will eventually submit. ( Hopefully, today.) /cracks fingers./ To arms! :D

reveries
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Just Sayin' on Mon May 28, 2012 5:11 pm

@reveries:: Pretty rough? Is that what you call that? O.O Psshh.. Great character sheet! =D I like him: Accepted!! ^.^ Can't wait to see the antagonist. =D

The two charries I've seen so far are amazing! =) When I get back home I'm going to start on my own character(and try not to make it newb-ish XD).

Just Sayin'
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovechanningforever on Mon May 28, 2012 7:49 pm

Whooohooo- *rushes to fix my character sheet* And just so you know- my RP nick says it all- so all of you knows who I'll be stealing!!!!

lovechanningforever
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovechanningforever on Mon May 28, 2012 8:10 pm

Ohhhh Damien!!!(Reveries) Soleil is ooouuutt to get you! *batts eyelashes*

lovechanningforever
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!