Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Wolf Rp ( for those who love wolves )

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Wolf Rp ( for those who love wolves )

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiba U. Himura on Thu Dec 06, 2007 6:38 pm

Kiba looked at Tico as well agreeing.
Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7

The heart is for those whom are weak, let the darkness take your heart and consume your soul

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kiba U. Himura
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beau Goodbarrel on Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:35 pm

Ticonderoga looks at the humans with digest "Well, if their drunk, I'll spare their lives for now...I'm Ticonderoga by the way, you can call Conda if you want" he says walking twards the humans, he kicks one, then turns around "Let's get out of here, it's going to snow soon" then he turns back to the humans and hits them both in the head, knocking them out cold, then drags them under a tree. "This should be good enough, let's cover our traks so they don't know we were here, I know of a place in the mountians that is always warm, we could hide their and eat, i got some food stored, been only yesterday that i stocked up on food" then he turns around and starts to rub at the ground, causing the tracks he made to disappear. "when these two wake up, they should think that this is a dream, and if not, their heads will hurt, so they won't think anywhere past that" he turns back into a wolf, his left eye still bleeding, but only slightly now, though still closed. he motions for everyone to do the same...
in the end, even the heavens will fall to Ragnarok. as mankind fades, so to shall the gods. immortality comes from existance, so to as long as a part of you exists, even in a memory, you will be immortal. how have you started you path to immortality?
Beau "doublelock" Goodbarrel

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Beau Goodbarrel
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xersist on Fri Dec 07, 2007 3:09 pm

Rannos breathed a sig of releaf. He follows as the group follows suit. Rannos strikes a conversation with Bella,"So whats your name?'
From the Halls of Montezuma, to the shores of Tripoli
We will fight our country's battles in air, on land and sea

First to fight for right and freedom, and to keep our honor clean
We are proud to claim the title of United States Marine

Xersist
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bella Black on Sat Dec 08, 2007 11:38 am

"Isabella, Isabella Van Reana." Isabella said smoothing out her brown Sherling coat. "I'm sorry i was having one of my spells when i go into a mesmerized state and have a small vision." Isabella said as she took out a pair of cream gloves which matched her paws. "Sorry, i lost my manners, you are?" Isabella asked.
ImageImageImageImage

Bella Black
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xersist on Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:45 pm

" Rannos Serdon, So where all you guys from any way?'

Xersist
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bella Black on Sun Dec 09, 2007 1:28 am

Isabella replied, "I was hiding among the humans, i fell in love and wanted to show him my true form, he tried to kill me, i had to bite him. So they came after me, and banished me from the Village, the only real home i have ever had." Isabella said letting only one tear fall before she had balled her fist and hit a tree cracking its bark.

Bella Black
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xersist on Sun Dec 09, 2007 2:54 am

Rannos walks up and puts his hand on her arm. " Im Sorry for what has happend to you. Please do not use that agnist them. Human are a fearful people and are controled by it. Think about what they do every day to live in this world. There is no trust amoung men, just bitter rivalries that never end. I Hope we do no not fall into that same way of thinking." He looks at the other two comrades. " Come on, like Conda was saying we'd better hurry or the snow will catch us." Rannos started up the Mountian at a jogging pace.

Xersist
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bella Black on Sun Dec 09, 2007 1:33 pm

Isabella nodded and followed sted fast. She nudged Rannos to race her as she past him with a smile,my people, my real family.

Bella Black
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiba U. Himura on Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:57 pm

Kiba smiled as he saw them run ahead, "my new pack," he snaped his fingers and gust blew down to the ground erasing all there tracks, he turned into a white wolf and now ran along side ranno & Bella, "i'm Kiba, Kiba Himura, it's a pleasure to meet you all," he bowed his head slightly in respect to them, he could feelt the same way as bella did, but his story was a devestating one, hhe shook his head to be rid of the old bad memories from his past, "kate," he said under his breath.

Kiba U. Himura
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xersist on Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:36 pm

Rannos stood on a hill higher up " Come on you all are too slow", He was slightly trying to show his speed, but the group soon caught up, he turned a contiued to hurry up the moutian side. " So Conda, where is this place anyway, hell I dont even know where it is and Im in the lead?"

Xersist
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yami-Dokuro on Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:28 am

Yami stood on a hill watching his fellow kin, his black fur waving in the breeze "So, others have survived" he leapt from the hill and disappeared from the other wolves views, he slowly walked towards the mountain making sure to leave tracks for the others to follow

(OOC: Yami has a crimson stripe going down his back and tail and a scar across his right eye)

Yami-Dokuro
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiba U. Himura on Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:52 pm

Kiba followed on ahead as he smelled the scent of a new wolf, "hmmm more just keep appearing, we better be careful not to let the humans find us," he said to him self. he looked at Rannos, "so where are you from?" he asked as he caught up to him.

Kiba U. Himura
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beau Goodbarrel on Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:46 pm

Ticonderoga, Racing behind the others, jumps to the lead with only a few steps. He acends high up the mountian, ever quit, the smell of springs getting closer to the group. "we're almost there, it's an under ground hot srings, the humans haven't noticed it when they came to slaughter my family, I found it three mounths afterwards, then I have used it often, these mountains are my home, they have been for all my life" he says as he stops to let the others catch up to the high platue upon which he resides, his scar still burned with pain but he pays no mind to it, the blood running down the left side of his face, making it glistin in the light of the setting sun. when every one catches up, he turns and walks tward a hole, only big enough for a wolr to crawl through he waits for the others, then he speaks "This is my home, it is filled with food and water, there are some springs that have lost their heat, these would be the best to drink from, the others that are still warm, they are great to swim and bathe in, but be carful, the springs you can drink from all have three rocks to next to them, those you can bathe in have two, those you can swim in have one; the bigger the rock, the deeper the water, the last is a spring i have marked to hold food, just in case something like this might happen, it is the only one with no rocks, this system is to make sure i don't forget, for it is hard to tell wether they are hot, warm, or cold, deep or shallow. While you all wash up, I'll pull out some food to feed us, and don't worry, I stole it from the humans that are camping in the mountains, along with a few other things, like some blankets and some drinks that won't go bad for days on end"
he motions for bella to go first "when you get in, don't go anywhere, just wait by the entrance for everyone else, then i will explain the rest of the rules of this cave" he says and he waits for any questions of any kind he can snape at for no reason.

Beau Goodbarrel
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yami-Dokuro on Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:11 pm

Yami appeared at the entrance to the cave "I have heard you're reforming our pack I have come to assist" he walked over to a rock and lay down next to it "Don't mind me, I will never become a burden" he rested his head on his paws seemingly asleep but ever wary

Yami-Dokuro
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xersist on Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:27 pm

Rannos turned to Kiba as he crawled into the entrance "To answer your question, Im from Texas, raised in the Northern Panhandle. My packed moved south as the food fleed farther and Farther from the Ozarkas, I was born in the Panhandle and lived there for most of my life. After... my pack was.... Well lets just say I dont want to remember, I travled across the country. I never couldn't stay in one place for long, I evetually came here." He started the race toward the hot spings leeping into a pool.In Midair he changed in to a wolf again and landind into the pool. Another sig of releaf came out of Rannos. " I think now we should wait and rest, Oh a new guy whats your name?"

Xersist
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yami-Dokuro on Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:36 pm

Yami raised his head from his paws "Just call me Yami" he rested his head again and drifted back to sleep

Yami-Dokuro
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xersist on Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:40 pm

" Not much of a talker I see, Well its always good to have more in the pack." He started to relax as he put his head under the water, making light bubbles.

Xersist
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bella Black on Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:31 pm

Isabella just turned to a wolf ignoring the new guy. She sauntered over toward where Rannos was sleeping and laid down letting her head rest on her paws.
The next morning she woke early and wondered out into the snow. She transformed and walked toward a hot spring she had found when she was little. She took off her outfit and laid it out on the rocks, to let it warm up. She floated on top of the water letting the cool wind and the warm water fight each other.

Bella Black
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xersist on Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:57 pm

Rannos awoke to hear water splashing. He turned to look at the sleeping pack. Isabel was missing. He got up and changed to his human form as he walked toward the hotspirings. he could see Isabel's clothes on the rocks. He didn't go futher. He tunred his back and leaned on a large rock. " why do you bathe in your human form?" Isabel suddenly dunked into the water, hoping he didn't see him. there was along pause. No answer would come. " We have to leave soon, so get dressed and tell the others we got to go." Rannos said as walked toward the entrance.
"Why?" Asked Isabella
I"I dont Know, I just have a bad feeling I guess." Rannos said as walked trough the entrance. He staired the Moutian. He could see a city near by as the wind wipped his face.

Xersist
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yami-Dokuro on Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:00 am

Yami walked out of the cave and jumped on top of a rock "We're leaving soon, right?" His scar burned causing him to cringe in pain "They'll be here soon, we can't risk staying" He held his paw over the scar until the pain dulled down

Yami-Dokuro
Member for 17 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!