Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: With Chat currently offline... An alternative » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! »

Wolf Rp ( for those who love wolves )

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Wolf Rp ( for those who love wolves )

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cittycat100 on Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:59 pm

Dakota looked bewildered at Joshua's reply. "Er... look for him together? He's... I told you he's hunting." He paused, and crossed his arms as Joshua pulled out a tranquilizer. Dakota narrowed his eyes as Joshua's next comment, threatening his twin brother. He watched Jessica as she offered him her gun, to which he shook his head. "I'm not going to use that." He said, and softly smiled. "But thank-you anyways. You should keep it in case he's a little too hostile for your taste too." Dakota then nodded to Joshua. "So be it, let's search for Kato." With that, he began to walk in the direction of where his brother had ran off.

Kato flinched a little at the girl's first comment about staring at another person, but didn't break his gaze. Only to watch her climb a tree and blatantly continue to challenge him from up there. He didn't want to break form in front of this girl. He knew that revealing that could be dangerous, resulting in more unpleasant laboratory visits. But she was obviously prying, trying to get him to reveal himself. However, if Kato chose to leave her be, she could cause trouble for Dakota and himself (not to mention all the others around this territory). So, he was in quite the predicament. Leave the girl to keep invading their territory and possibly expose them all, wait her out and confront her when she comes down from the tree, or turn into a human before her and skip the whole process.

Kato's ears turned to the sound of people approaching, and his head snapped around to look. He had to deal with this now. He quickly shifted and climbed up the tree sitting on a branch close to the girl's. He gave her a warning look that said: Stay Quiet. and raised a finger to his lips.
Last edited by Cittycat100 on Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
|-/ Sometimes to stay alive you've got to kill your mind |-/

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cittycat100
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyren.Laili on Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:08 pm

Carmine chuckled to herself. This wolf would be pretty angry with her right now. She waited a few more seconds before she heard some movement. Human footsteps. A problem. She kept her eyes closed, trying to focus on her hearing. Suddenly there was a lot more movement, and she heard something in the branch beside her. Her eyes flew open to look at a young man, a finger raised to his lips, and a serious expression. She stared back at him, shocked. His blonde hair was a bit brighter than the wolves' fur. And his eyes were the same unnatural green. It was no doubt the same wolf. A grin spread across her face. She mouthed the words "I knew it." Her grin faded as the sound of footsteps came closer, panic filling her eyes. Why was he hiding? Why was he telling her to stay quiet?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kyren.Laili
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holothewisewolf on Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:35 am

Joshua followed Dakota his ears open and sniffing around he changed and ran into the brush to the side of the path to sneak around. He got as low as he could and crept slowly and silently until he was almost on top of the scent. He changed shape and looked up aiming the dart gun at the girl next to Kato. "Will she be a problem for us Kato?" Joshua asked his eyes firmly locked on Kato scanning for any hostility.

Jessica watched her brother run off and drew her pistol as she looked around searching for movement. "That brash moron went the wrong way again." Jessica whispered as she turned around to see a figure trailing them she dived at Dakota as it raised a arm. Jessica let off three rounds as the figure collapsed and it's face was revealed. "What's Vanessa want with me and Kota.
so how is everyone?
(\ /)
( . .)
(")(")

getting closer to world domination since 1999.

holothewisewolf
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tornadofan2 on Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:57 am

Shio stopped running, tears in her eyes. She fell down, curled up and cried softly, trying to keep herself strong. She stopped crying, forced her tears to stop, got up and sniffed the air. She followed the scent of Joshua, her ears perked. She stopped in a bush and watched them.

tornadofan2
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cittycat100 on Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:10 pm

Dakota looked from person to person, confused. "Hold it. What's going on here?" He said, a scowl following his words.

Kato groaned as Joshua pointed the tranquilizer at the girl. "Well this isnt very much of a welcoming welcome. " He scoffed. "It's good to see you again too, Joshua. And I've got this under control." He said, glancing at her. "Or I did until you showed up..." He muttered, and looked back to Joshua. "Trust me. Leave the girl to me."

Dakota looked at Kato suspiciously, but nodded anyways. "Don't worry, Joshua. She's only a little lost. Not a threat." He said, mind flashing back to the blood all over the place where she ran from. Dakota then looked to Jessica, and the person who collapsed. "Who is that?" He asked, confused.
Last edited by Cittycat100 on Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cittycat100
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holothewisewolf on Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:25 pm

Joshua looked at Kato. "Well if you and I were on welcoming terms I wouldn't have brought a dart gun would I?" Joshua said lowering the pistol slowly he looked at the girl. "I wouldn't stay that close to him he has a hell of a temper." Joshua turned while keeping his ears open and his body alert since these were Gray's pals not his.

Jessica looked at the body and was stunned. "It's a old friend of Joshua's well not really she kinda just messed with him." Jessica looked at Kota "You know mind games and so on." She then looked down then at Dakota again. "It was nice seeing you again but I'd better get back to work on the houses." She walked off deep in thought.

holothewisewolf
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyren.Laili on Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:55 pm

Carmine's eyes widened as the other people approached her and the blonde-haired green-eyed being. Then they started to talk to eachother. Gradually, as she noticed that these people weren't actually of any harm to her, her eyes narrowed into slits. I was an idiot to think there was going to be any actual trouble She thought, shaking her head. One person, who (by the resemblance to the boy in the tree beside her -"Kato"-) she figured was the other large wolf she'd seen earlier, and they were twins. One of them mentioned something about how she wasn't a threat, which made her scoff. We'll see about that. She thought, crossing her arms.

Another person, Joshua was his name, commented on how he and "Kato" weren't exactly on good terms, then he turned to Carmine and explained that Kato has a "Hell of a temper", which only made her scoff again. Within seconds the female of the group took off, leaving the four of them behind. Minus the person laying on the ground.
Okay, so, bad-tempered, green-eyed and blonde-haired is Twin number one, "Kato". The one that underestimates my lethality is the other twin, who owns blue eyes. And Joshua is the one who doesn't trust the twins or myself. She thought, glancing to each person. Who cares anyways. I need to get out of here. And fast, while they're distracted. Carmine glanced down at the ground and to the left.

Kyren.Laili
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cittycat100 on Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:05 pm

Joshua shot back a fair retort, only to have Kato shrug. Then he said something about Kato having a bad temper, to which the red-haired girl scoffed. She thought that was funny. Kato frowned, shooting her a glance. What was Dakota saying, she wasn't dangerous?! She was covered in two wolves' blood, for goodness sake! Jessica walked away, and Josh seemed to be done threatening people with his pistol.
Kato climbed down from the tree and looked at Dakota. "Got any more clothes?" He asked, and looked over his shoulder at the girl in the tree. "Maybe two sets?" He asked.

Dakota watched Jessica leave and waited as Kato approached him and asked for clothes. "Nothing much. Just what Jessica gave me. Here's some jeans and trackpants. This T-shirt and sweater should help too." He said, handing the clothes to Kato. He then looked at Josh. "So what were these plans you were talking about earlier? You and Shio, I mean."
Last edited by Cittycat100 on Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cittycat100
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyren.Laili on Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:09 pm

Carmine jumped down from the tree, shaking her head. "Like hell I'm going to wear clothes. I haven't been in this form for over a year. She shot a glare to Joshua, then to the blue-eyed twin. "And you can count on me being a "Problem" " She snarled, shifted, and ran off.

Kyren.Laili
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tornadofan2 on Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:14 am

Shio listened quietly. She came from the bush and sat down besides Joshua. She didn't want to explain their plans but was fine with the fact that Joshua would do it. She sighed and watched the sky.

tornadofan2
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cittycat100 on Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:21 pm

Dakota looked over to Kato, whose jaw dropped when the girl took off, unsure of how he was supposed to explain that. Dakota furrowed his brow in disappointment. "So you're telling me that you had that handled? C'mon Kato..." He leaned towards his brother and said under his breath; "We both know that's not just her blood she was covered in. She could be dangerous. If not that, then she's just stupid. She could get us all discovered." Dakota crossed his arms. "You'd better be able to track her down and deal with her later." He snapped, and looked as Shio unveiled herself from the scenery nearby and came to rest beside Joshua.

Kato clenched his jaw and crossed his arms aswell. "I understand. I'll deal with it as soon as possible. But you have to keep Joshua off my back until then. If he, you, or anyone else interferes she could take off as easily as she did just now. I want to know what- or who's blood she has on her just as much as you do."
Last edited by Cittycat100 on Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cittycat100
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyren.Laili on Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:53 pm

Carmine slowed her pace to a trot once she was certain no one had pursued her. She glanced around her once more just in case, before she stopped and lay down. She sat there for a few seconds, blankly staring at the ground, and breathing hard. She was looking at where her brother's dead body should be. There was blood pooled around the place, where he had struggled and eventually bled out, but no body. The two twin wolves had been there, but only one of them stayed behind. Did he take to body? She figured that's what must have happened. Carmine sighed, laying down on the blood-stained forest floor and rested her head on her front paws. Her brother was gone, and now she was in trouble.
These wolves weren't going to let her stay here. They were a pack after all. Or at least she thought they were. And now she was in their territory. She killed another wolf in their territory. Even if it was her brother. I can't leave without my brother's body though. I need to put it to rest somewhere... So I'll need to get it back from these wolves. She thought, tail brushing the dirt on the ground.

Jasper woke and flicked his ears every which way to make sure there wasn't anything near him, which from what he could tell, there wasn't. He warily stood, making sure not to move too quickly. His wounds were still pretty fresh, after all. He began to walk, to walk away from the forest. He needed to get away from this dangerous place, and away from his sister. He didn't give it any huge thought until he reached the edge of the forest, and approached the town. He found some clothes stuffed in a log (convenient, right?) It must have been left there by some homeless man.
Jasper walked into the cafe, the bell ringing as he walked in. His crimson-like hair came down to his jaw and was messily sticking out in different places. His yellow eyes scanned the cafe, looking for a waiter. Eventually one came, smiling. "What can I get you?" He asked, and his eyes widened at the large gash in the side of Jasper's neck. "Sir! Are... are you okay?" He asked, nauseously looking away. "Yeah, my stitches just tore a second ago... Do you think you have anything that can help with this?" He asked, touching the spot where his sister tried to tear at his jugular. The man nodded and walked off, leaving Jasper.

Jasper looked to his hands, then put his head in them. What did I do to her? When did she start hating me? I don't understand anymore... All I wanted to do was protect her. Take care of her. She's just my little sister. He thought, tears springing to his eyes. I love her. I just want her to be safe. I never wanted to make her jealous, or whatever this is. Then small sniffs shook his body, bringing pain to his wounds.

Kyren.Laili
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holothewisewolf on Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:19 pm

"You don't have to worry about me bugging you as long as I don't have to do any gravedigging once was more than enough." Joshua said with a very clever look on his face as he remembered how they had tricked the idiots at the lab. "I don't much like small six by four holes in the ground but that's off topic Dakota if you want food either follow me back to the car or go find my sister." Joshua said his tone was a little lighter as he walked past shio he gave her a quick peck on her cheek. "Did you want to leave yet because if so I'll be at the lake."

holothewisewolf
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cittycat100 on Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:08 pm

Dakota nodded. "I'll come with you." He said, nodding a farewell to his brother, and following Joshua. Kato watched him go, then let out a long sigh. "What to do..." He paced back and forth, running a hand through his hair. "Hopefully she hasn't gone too far." Kato muttered, shifting into his wolf form and lowering his snout to the ground. He breathed in deeply, and began in the direction of her scent.

Cittycat100
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tornadofan2 on Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:45 am

Shio frowned as Joshua walked past her and left. ''Great,'' she mumbled, turned and left. She could go bury herself already for no one seemed to really care. Even though members were back, we were all still enemies to each other. She didn't want that. She laid down and curled up.

tornadofan2
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyren.Laili on Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:07 pm

Carmine had fallen asleep there on the ground, unaware that someone was tracking her at the moment.

The waiter returned and offered some bandages to Jasper, who had finished his sulking. "Thank you." He said, smiling and taking it. The waiter nodded and paused, considering whether or not to ask if Jasper wanted anything more. The waiter eventually just walked away, assuming he needed a moment to himself. Which was a very true assumption. Jasper put the bandage over the wound on his neck and sat back in his chair.

How am I supposed to deal with this? I can't just leave her there, to fend for herself. Her ignorance and recklessness alone will get her killed. But if she sees me, she'll get upset and realize that she hadn't been successful in killing me. She might even attack again. Jasper thought, mind whirling. But if I were to somehow protect her from afar... She would be safe, and keep her pride.

Kyren.Laili
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iki_Wolf on Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:30 am

(Hoe Lee Schitt. How much of this did I miss when I was at school? Exams are coming up this October ;_; Dayum.)

"Race you up the hill!" Iki barked before sprinting off towards the hill.

"Oh please...." Gebu followed after him. He swore he could catch whiff of some other animal's scent, something big....

Iki_Wolf
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cittycat100 on Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:14 pm

After a while of following her scent trail, Kato found the she-wolf, asleep. He stayed hidden and relatively still, unsure of how to deal with this. He crouched down, his body close to the forest floor, waiting. He watched her body rise and fall as she breathed, peeling a bolt of pity shoot through him as he remembered what she'd said earlier about not having shifted in over a year. Then he wondered if it was true. How else could she live? What did she eat? How had she even been able to remember how to speak as well as she did? She was still young, did she drop out of school?

His ears flicked in curiosity. He actually wanted to know more about this person.

Cittycat100
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyren.Laili on Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:17 pm

Carmine opened her eyes, only to feel someone else's eyes on her. She bared her teeth and began to growl. Then she slowly rose, glancing around her. Her ears lay flat against her head and her muscles tensed, anticipating whatever was watching her.

Kyren.Laili
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tornadofan2 on Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:18 am

Shio caught the scent of Iki. She got up and determined where the scent was, then raced off to see him again. Iki was her friend and she had missed him. Racing up the hill, she bumped into Iki.

tornadofan2
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!