Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: With Chat currently offline... An alternative » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! »

Wolf Rp ( for those who love wolves )

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Wolf Rp ( for those who love wolves )

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cittycat100 on Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:49 am

Kato kept quiet when the she-wolf woke, but she already knew he was there. "You have great senses, you know that? I guess staying in this form for so long contributed to that, huh." Kato said, rising and stepping forward. He was hoping that she wouldn't run right away. He didn't want to have to chase her again. He made sure his posture wasn't threatening, and it was comfortable and approachable.
Last edited by Cittycat100 on Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
|-/ Sometimes to stay alive you've got to kill your mind |-/

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cittycat100
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holothewisewolf on Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:32 am

Joshua stopped and turned to Shio. "Listen I'm sorry about the whole mess, we shouldn't have come out here to see the lake or my sister I know it's my fault." Joshua said feeling completely responsible for Shio's displeasure in the events of the day. "And Dakota Welcome Back you I can tolerate or at least try to be friends with but your brother seems to be, by your description a little less than stable." Joshua had stopped since Shio had laid down he looked at the ground feeling bad.
so how is everyone?
(\ /)
( . .)
(")(")

getting closer to world domination since 1999.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

holothewisewolf
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iki_Wolf on Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:48 am

Iki stumbled backwards as something had ran into him, hitting his head on the ground. He twisted his body, straining to stand up even though his vision was still blurry. He shook his head, trying to clear off the blurriness. He whimpered, holding his muzzle in his paws.

Gebu skid to a stop behind Iki, watching the duo.

"Whoa....You two shouldn't have run that fast...." He said sarcastically, having shifted to human from while chasing after Iki.

Iki_Wolf
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tornadofan2 on Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:22 am

Shio stepped back and shook her head. She watched Gebu and Iki. He gently nudged Iki. ''Sorry Iki, I had not meant to run into you like that,'' she said softly, ears pinned. ''Please don't be angry...''

tornadofan2
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holothewisewolf on Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:38 am

"I-I Oh nevermind." Joshua said sadly as Shio ignored his apology to her he turned and walked to the car with a slumped posture. "She just didn't listen I was telling her the truth and then nothing as if I didn't exist again." Joshua mumbled forgetting Dakota was with him he sat down against the car tire on the passenger side.

holothewisewolf
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holothewisewolf on Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:55 am

(did I like jinx this or something?)

holothewisewolf
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tornadofan2 on Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:28 pm

(Holo... Why do you respond to Shio as if she's still lying in the same spot while she isn't...?)

tornadofan2
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holothewisewolf on Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:12 pm

(because I must've missed a post. Sorry)

holothewisewolf
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tornadofan2 on Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:53 am

(Okay. Just read a little more careful then. I want people to post -_-)

tornadofan2
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iki_Wolf on Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:35 am

(._. Wait.....what, the. GRBLRLLBLRLBRLBLRBLRBR ITSA ALL MESSED UP)

Iki_Wolf
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holothewisewolf on Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:41 am

(sowwwy I just thought she had laid down and iki ya know kinda tripped over her. I went back and saw that I missed the post because we jumped page right after your post and I didn't notice. Nya)

Joshua had been upset that shio had run off as he had begun speaking. "I don't know why she would do that, Do you maybe he's nearby." Joshua said his eyes narrowing at the end.

holothewisewolf
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cittycat100 on Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:04 pm

Dakota sighed. Things didn't seem to be going so well for everyone. He was just happy to see everyone again. It brought back good memories. But also bad ones. He shrugged as he was asked a question. "I don't know either. But where are you planning on driving?" He asked, genuinely interested.

(I won't be here from sept. 30th to Oct 4th... I'm going to Algonquin park and they don't really have internet there.)

Cittycat100
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyren.Laili on Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:09 pm

"You have great senses, you know that? I guess staying in this form for so long contributed to that, huh." The male from before said before emerging from the green nearby. She growled. He was being suspiciously normal, for someone who'd just finished chasing her down for the second time. "What do you want, brute?" She snapped, tail thrashing angrily. "You stole something important to me, and now I want it back." Carmine growled again, this time baring her sharp fangs.

Kyren.Laili
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cittycat100 on Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:14 pm

Kato frowned, confused. "I think you're mistaken... Or -we are, since we haven't taken anything of yours. " He said, stepping sideways. "If we did, what's so important to you that you need back so desperately?" Kato smirked. Hopefully she was desperate enough to reveal some information.

Cittycat100
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tornadofan2 on Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:53 am

tornadofan2 wrote:Shio stepped back and shook her head. She watched Gebu and Iki. He gently nudged Iki. ''Sorry Iki, I had not meant to run into you like that,'' she said softly, ears pinned. ''Please don't be angry...''

(Iki, just respond to this :))

tornadofan2
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holothewisewolf on Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:29 pm

(Sorry for screwing everything up :<)

"Dakota you go ahead and drive I have to come back and pick shio up later anyways." Joshua muttered getting into the back he changed forms and curled up on the back seat with his tail over his eyes.

holothewisewolf
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyren.Laili on Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:04 pm

Carmine let out a huff of frustration. "Don't fool with me. I want it back." She snapped, not ready to actually verbally admit that her brother is dead. Not emotionally ready to admit she was the one to kill him. "If you don't you'll regret it." She said, hoping she sounded fierce, instead of what she was really feeling right now. This wolf in front of her was big, dangerous and confusing. The fur on her neck rose, but hopefully he wouldn't notice. She thought for a second, and then took a deep breath. If I can play this right, I can get both mine and Jasper's bodies back in one piece. "Nevermind. It doesn't matter anymore. I'll leave this place and get out of your fur- er, hair. All I ask is time and some supplies. So I can go as far away from here as possible." Carmine said, hoping he would comply.

Kyren.Laili
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cittycat100 on Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:28 pm

Kato looked at the girl, throwing his head up as a gesture of laughter towards her threat. What will you do, run and make me chase you until I die from sore paws? He thought, eyes bright with amusement. After taking a deep breath, she explained that she would leave peacefully, as long as he have her some time and some supplies. "Fair enough. We'll have some things back at our camp. Come with me and I'll give them to you. But you have to be gone by tomorrow morning or else they'll have my pelt hung and dried. He looked at her suspiciously, and smirked. "You'd better not be planning anything, or it's your pelt they'll have." He said and moved his head in the direction of where he assumed they were staying.

Cittycat100
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyren.Laili on Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:31 pm

She nodded, relieved that he had agreed. She trailed behind him, thinking about Jasper the whole time. If the wolf side of her wasn't the dominant one at the moment, she might have felt bad for killing him. She was sure of it. But it was the wolf in her that was too proud to let her brother be known as the better sibling. It was that same wolf in her that killed him, and decided to lock her guilt away and ignore it.

But right now, as she assumed she was getting closer to getting his body back, the guilt began to seep in. It made her walk slower, and keep her eyes on the ground, not able to meet the gaze of anything other than it.

Jasper stood from the table, leaving a generous tip for the waiter on it's surface. He put up his hood, left the cafe, and walked down the street. After about five minutes of walking, he took a turn down a shady alley and glanced around. Then he walked along the wall until he spotted a door that must have been painted over a few times (he could tell by the many different spots where paint had been chipped away). He knocked a few times, and stood back, pulling the hood further over his face, so only his nose and mouth were really visible. About a minute passed by until someone came to the door. They opened it, and looked at Jasper skeptically. "What?" They asked, crossing their arms. Jasper couldn't see, but their voice was low. Male. "I need to talk to Kiel. Tell him it's Crimson. He'll understand." Jasper said, looking at the man's feet.

"Crimson is an odd name." The man said, opening the door wider and holding it open for Jasper to walk in. "It's more of a nickname, really." He took a few steps inside and waited for the man to lead the way. "So how do you know Kiel, Crimson?" The man asked and let go of the door. Then he began to walk further into the building. Starting with a long, narrow and dimly lit hall. "Let's call him my childhood friend." Jasper replied, shrugging as he followed. "Wait here." The man said after a little while of going through the dark maze of staircases, rooms and more hallways. Jasper nodded, taking a seat in the corner of the room on a torn foam top chair. Another two minutes passed, and the man walked out, followed by another man with black hair (though if it were in better lighting, you'd notice it was actually a dark chestnut color). The dark-haired man looked at Jasper, scoffing.
"Liar. You son of a-" Kiel started.
"I can explain, Kiel." Jasper interrupted.
"No you can't! I haven't seen either you or Crimson in a very long time. You can't just come in here claiming to be her. We both know your sister wouldn't know where to find me. We made sure of that. You scared me, Garnett."
"Just take a minute to hear me out. She's completely mad. Tried to kill me, Kiel. If those wolves hadn't come when they did, I would be dead"
"Those wolves?"
"Two. Big. Identical. One stayed and tried to sniff me out, while the other went after Crimson."
"It must be those twins. Dakota ("Kota") and Kato. They can shift too."
"I figured. But we need to deal with her, Kiel. She's finally gone and done it. She's just not human anymore. She hasn't even beenin human form for at least a year now. She's smarter, faster and stronger too. Crimson nearly killed me today. She caught me off guard and I almost died!" Jasper threw up his arms, bringing a hand to his hood and pulling it down. The bandage on his neck showed. "I've given my life countless times for my sister. Not just figuratively, but literally too. This is how she repays me? By attempting to take my life!" He took a moment to collect himself.

"I love her, Garnett." Kiel said quietly, shaking his head. "No. You loved her. So did I. But she's not my little sister anymore, and she'll never look at you like she used to. She's an animal who is prowling the world as we speak. A monster who needs to be stopped." He paused, and glared at Kiel. "Put. Down." He said clearly. His earlier emotion of sadness and self-pity had vanished completely, leaving only pure bitterness behind.
Kiel stayed quiet for a while, pinning his eyes to the floor. "Are you sure?" He asked, raising his eyes to Jasper's. "Kiel, You can't possibly think that I actually want to do this. But it's just what has to be done. We both know that when you stop being human, you only continue on as a wolf. Frankly, wolves aren't tame, they're vicious. She didn't see me as her brother, but as a wolf who was a threat to her position, pride, and survival. So she attacked me. She wants to be the alpha, the only alpha."
Kiel nodded slowly, and let out a long sigh. "I'll get my merry band of werewolves together and we'll take her out." He looked at Jasper, eyes hardening. "You'd better be right." Was the last thing he said before asking Jasper to leave and walking back through a different door.

(I hope noone is upset but I decided to add a few side characters just to make things more interesting. Oh and BTW, Carmine is sometimes known as Crimson, and Jasper is Garnett.)

Kyren.Laili
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iki_Wolf on Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:32 am

(Don't worry, Holo. I forgive you. And, tornado...Is it Shio or Moon? ._. I is confused.)

Iki_Wolf
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!