Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: With Chat currently offline... An alternative » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! »

Wolf Rp ( for those who love wolves )

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Wolf Rp ( for those who love wolves )

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiba U. Himura on Sun Dec 02, 2007 2:26 pm

A lone white wolf Wonders through the mountians alone looking for any more signs of his kind, after the humans destroyed most of their homes the wolves have started to die out, but for this white wolf, it's going to take alot more then that to getrid of him.

(( This is an Rp almost like Wolf's Rain, but there're are furries in this rp as well Please Join the rp if you like wolves as much as i do. ))

(( Oh i forgot one more thing people NO GOD MODING WHATS SO EVER !!!!!! but, there is resurrection ^_^ . *bows* thank you and have a good day 8) ))

-Kiba U.Himura
Last edited by Kiba U. Himura on Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7

The heart is for those whom are weak, let the darkness take your heart and consume your soul

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kiba U. Himura
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Wolf Rp ( for those who love wolves )

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiba U. Himura on Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:26 pm

The white wolf has wondered through this world for 3 years looking for any signs of his kind, he now walked through a thick forest nearing a small town that was just on the other side, "still no one," said the white wolf as he sniffed the air hoping to find a scent of other wolves.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kiba U. Himura
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bella Black on Sun Dec 02, 2007 10:44 pm

Isabella ran as fast as she could pushing her legs faster.No, they won't kill me!, Isabella said silently to herself. Her soft brown tail softly whistled as she ran from her human hunters.
"I can see her tracks! She is headed south!" One of the male hunters yelled to the others.
Damn, i can't turn now. Not here, then they will kill me even faster. Isabella thought to herself.
ImageImageImageImage

Bella Black
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beau Goodbarrel on Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:55 pm

A large black wolf runs from within the mountians, fleeing from the humans that no chase him as well, the fresh scar upon his face seeping blood. Ticonderoga Tries to hide within the forset, hoping to dis allude them. The smell of two wolves catch his nose There are others still alive! then *Wham* he hits a tree.
in the end, even the heavens will fall to Ragnarok. as mankind fades, so to shall the gods. immortality comes from existance, so to as long as a part of you exists, even in a memory, you will be immortal. how have you started you path to immortality?
Beau "doublelock" Goodbarrel

Beau Goodbarrel
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bella Black on Mon Dec 03, 2007 6:46 pm

Have you ever had that feeling when you know your suddenly not alone, well it hit Bella like a car into a small horse! She reared right picking up a scent of her kind,Thank Nyx, I am no longer alone! Bella was Mocha colored, as was her hair when she was in her other form. Bella let out a long powerful howl she hoped the others would hear.

Bella Black
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beau Goodbarrel on Tue Dec 04, 2007 12:26 pm

Ticonderoga hears the howl, and lets out a loud howl that sounds more like a roar of pride, then dashes twards isabella's direction. that sounded like a female he says then continues to run tward bella

Beau Goodbarrel
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiba U. Himura on Tue Dec 04, 2007 2:44 pm

The White wolf's ears shoot up hearing the crys of other wolves, One was being hunted, the other runing freely, "i'm coming!" the white wolf vanished into the air with a gust of wind. the white wolf appeared in front of the famale wolf, "keep going! i'll handle these humans," he said showing his teeth, his angel blue eyes started to glow with anger at the humans.

Kiba U. Himura
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xersist on Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:48 pm

The Gray Wolf, Rannos woke to hear the sounds of his kin crying in the open woods. " My brothers have Finaly come.", he raced down the Hill. Rannos' mind filed with thought of his youth, praying this would be the day that the their Kingdom would be reborn. How it was when he was a pup. happy and peacefull. were all creatures ruled by the way of the pack. No one could deny the power of the Wolves.There streagth and wisdom toke in with deep roots, but then the strangers came. Aliens who walked amoung there hindlegs and grab with there paws rather than there teeth. Anger soon filled his mind as he race toward the howling cries. "I Will be there soon"
From the Halls of Montezuma, to the shores of Tripoli
We will fight our country's battles in air, on land and sea

First to fight for right and freedom, and to keep our honor clean
We are proud to claim the title of United States Marine

Xersist
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiba U. Himura on Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:00 pm

The White wolf snarled as he looked at the humans, "don't you dare lay one finger on her!" he growling grew more ferce.

Kiba U. Himura
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bella Black on Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:00 pm

Bella instantly stopped behind the male wolf, disobeying orders. Bella came to the side of the wolf. She let out a small snarl loud enough to make one of the male humans jump back. She lowered herself to the ground, letting her tail straighten out. "If you leave now, you my leave with your lives. Be warned the time of wolves is near once more." Bella said her voice velvet smooth.

Bella Black
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiba U. Himura on Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:09 pm

The white wolf took a step closer to the humans, " i haven't eaten in days but you two look good enough to eat," he showed his teeth at them.

Kiba U. Himura
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bella Black on Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:23 pm

"Please, let them live their sorry lives they don't know the pleasure of being a wolf." Bella said using the full power of her almond eyes.

Bella Black
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beau Goodbarrel on Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:44 pm

A great black figure emerges from the forest, barring his sharp, white teeth. his black eye shining within the moonlight, it was Ticonderoga, this massive wolf was bigger then any the humans had seen in their lives, they quiver with fear, even more then when the white wolf had appeared. The scar upon his left eye glistening with fresh blood, though closed, made him look even more feirce. "You shall not harm my kin" he says as he closes in on the humans from behind.
now the humans were trapped with nowhere to run to except pass Ticonderoga or through Isabella & her friends direction.
"now lets see if you can scream" then he lets out a deep growl, causeing the humans to jump with fear. he moves closer to them. "It's the black demon of the mountian" they say quivering with fear, now knowing that they are trapped and probably won't be able to make it out alive. A strong rage burns within Ticonderoga's eye as he stars them down, still moving ever closer.

Beau Goodbarrel
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bella Black on Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:55 pm

Witha ripple of light Bella transofrmed into a girl a teenager. She was short 5'5" Mocha hair. She ran in frot of the black wolf offering her neck. "Please, spare them take me if needed. let them be free!" Bella said in a storng definet whisper.

Bella Black
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xersist on Wed Dec 05, 2007 9:09 pm

Rennos walked up in his human form. He looked like an old man, 55 maybe. He was wearing a brown jacket with a pair of levis, His hair match his wolf fur. 6,2.He had darker tone, like an Indian color. He had a short ponytail at he back. He walks up to the group.
" I think you should listen to her, blood shead here would be piontless. Even if they are hapless fools." Rannos said with his hands in his pockets
He walks up to Bella pushing her back." No need to be rash, we need as many as we can get, " He turns to the Black wolf ' What do you say big guy, this would be a waste of your time.And Human flesh doesn't taste that good anyway." Rannos turns his head giving an evil look at the to men. They contuied to sluk down into the dirt.

Xersist
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beau Goodbarrel on Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:25 pm

Ticonderoga turns into his human for, stand exactlly 6'6", his muscle bound arms showing through the tanktop he wears, his denum jeans end at a pair of black boots, his short hair the color of his fur. "And why should I" he says, the scar over his left eye now visable upon his human form, still bleeding. "Aren't these the beings in which destroyed our families, our homes, OUR LIVES" he continues, his rage building with every word "Why should I let them live their little lives, so they can destroy what little we have left?" Then he walks past Rennos, twards the humans quivering n the dirt "they have seen me change, the have seen her change, the'll most likly tell their village about it, then we'll never be safe from humans" he drones on "they'll tell everyone within a fifty mile radios that there are still wolves left, and that they can take human form. Would you want that? We'll be hunted like deer for game, they'll put a reward on our heads, though there still is a reward for mine" he stops to see if his point got through. still angry, though slightly relieved.

Beau Goodbarrel
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiba U. Himura on Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:05 pm

The White wolf sighed and looked up the wolves, a silver aura grew out of his body as now turned into his human form. Silver hair went down to the middle of his back, he wore a black japanese male kimono, he had a scar on his right eye but he could still through it, a black sheathed sword was on his left side on his wast. His angel blue eyes looked at the wolves and humans with a deepning thought, he had alpha qualitys, he looked at Ticanderoga, "just let them be, they won't say anything to anyone right?" he looked at them from the corner of his eye, he was grining, "besides the more you kill of them the more you become like them," he looked back at Ticanderoga with 'please back off look'.

(( this is starting to get good ))

Kiba U. Himura
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xersist on Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:11 pm

"Hes right, I dont Think that would be a wise decsion to kill them." Rennos said while walking next to Ticonderoga, He growls lowly in some what of disgust. Rannos continues on. " We should not be so rash to kill these fools. By killing them would only hinder us, not gain. Think aobut it. if we kill them here there would be sure signs of murder here, The Human race is ignorant, not stupid. They will hunt us down futher, with an even greater intent. They would call us murdrers, and nothing would stop them from killing us now. We should only kill when we have gone to deep, and right now we have only skimmed the surface.And look at them." The group turns to look a the two victims Thtey are abvioulsy drunk." It was true, the smell of booze flew out of there mouth as if a river. " They probaly were looking for fun in all the wrong places, and no one was seriosly hurt, and they did tell do think anyone would belive them. think about it... Anyway if you guys are hungry I think I have enough money, and I can surly get you something better than human.What do you say." Rannos extends his hand toward Tico. Hoping an agreement would be meet.

Xersist
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiba U. Himura on Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:29 pm

"i'm kiba," he said smiling as he walked to rannos, he looked at Tico," we both have money to feed all of us, way better then humans," he looked at the two drunken ones.

Kiba U. Himura
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xersist on Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:57 pm

" Rannos, Nice to meet you, all of you. I just hope our friend here." Looking at Tico " Will think the same"

Xersist
Member for 17 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!