Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: With Chat currently offline... An alternative » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! »

Wolves among Humans (open)

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Wolves among Humans (open)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crankcase on Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:31 am

Kobar smiled at the help he was going to receive help from this woman. What turned from a routine walk to find wolves turned into an adventure to find what happened to his village. Upon seeing her face he was surprised that she was keeping herself covered up. She looked emaculate, and wolf or human would be lucky to be with her. He reached out and shook her hand. "With your nose and the fact I stand out in color you ahouldn't have too much hard times trying to locate me."
FACE YOUR FEARS ACCEPT YOUR WARS

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Crankcase
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MidnightMacbeth1 on Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:08 am

She smiled, "Yeah, I don't think it'll be much of a challenge," when they finished shaking hands, she put her mask back on. "So, do you have any questions for me? I kinda keep things hidden and don't say them unless someone asks. So do you have anything to ask the scary person?" she asked.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MidnightMacbeth1
Member for 7 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crankcase on Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:23 am

Putting his hands in his pockets, "I have nothing to ask you at this point in time. Maybe next time I willnhave a questikn for you." He followed her out of the hotel. Upon exiting the hotel he walked the opposite direction leading to a forest outside of town. He placed his hands behind his back and quietly thought to himself regarding his village.

Crankcase
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MidnightMacbeth1 on Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:45 pm

When she was sure he was out of hearing distance, she scaled a building and followed him. Jumping from rooftop to rooftop, she was unseen. She wished she hadn't taken off her mask for him, but it made him trust her more she felt like. She jumped off the building and into the shadows. She followed him inside the forest. When inside, she climbed a tree and watched, silently.

MidnightMacbeth1
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crankcase on Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:10 pm

Upon entering the forest he stopped every few hundred meters to make sure he wasn't followed by humans. He came across an opening and loked around. The only presence there were was the birds. When he felt he was sure no humans had followed hr took his clothes off and transformed into a wolf. He had many scars all over his body. Short black fur grew on the scars giving his otherwise brown voat a mixture of colors.

Crankcase
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MidnightMacbeth1 on Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:28 am

God, he was beautiful. So was she though. She silently cursed, she wouldn't be able to keep up with him in her human form. He also didn't know her wolf form... She jumped a few trees away from him and landed, putting her clothes down and shifting. She was perfect. She was a white wolf with the brightest blue eyes. It looked like she didn't have any scars and people would think that she'd never seen battle. Truly, nobody had ever gotten a hit on her. She waited for him to leave.

MidnightMacbeth1
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crankcase on Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:41 am

He had heard some noise some fair distance away but still within earshot. Suspecting that it was just a deer walking through the woods he turned his attention away. He looked at a mountain that was an easy hours run for wolves but several days travel for humans. He started out at a walking pace before going into a full run. An hour and a half later he arrived at the mountain. He took a familir path that wolves had carved out by walking for generations. He made careful steps making it look like he was not present.

Crankcase
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MidnightMacbeth1 on Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:56 pm

She wondered, where was he going? She followed him anyway. Why would he be on this path? She looked around at the scenery. She realized that she must be far from her village now. She felt as if they were going very slow, but when stalking someone, you cant care.

MidnightMacbeth1
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crankcase on Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:33 pm

He slowly walked up the mountain. About halfway up he entered a cave just big enough for a wolf. The cave went on for a few minutes till he reached a cavern. Upon entering the cavern he transformed back into a human and picked up a worn journal off the ground and started to write in it. The journal was full of dayes and people he has met on his jorneys too the village nearby.

Crankcase
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MidnightMacbeth1 on Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:15 am

When she entered and saw him open the journal, she felt bad. But nonetheless, she turned into her human form, slightly embarrassed at her nakedness, but slipped into the shadows. She read the book from afar.

MidnightMacbeth1
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crankcase on Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:47 pm

^He opened to the old shop keepers page and wrote in the date he had passed. He wrote several details about his life thatbhe knew from the last time he stayed atbthe inn. He flipped pages from different people and added different details about each one. Than he hit an empty page. There he wrote A'vaileth Voideie in the top of the page. He proceeded to write details about what he knew about her which was not very much. Pulling out a different book he placed it next to that one. He was just writing it. This book had drawings of all the people in the previous book. He wrote her name again and drew a sketch of her. Paying close attention to every detail he had seen. The page next too it he titled 'Wolf Form'. He hoped he could see her wolf form and draw her. So far everything in the books had been humans he met. But she was the first wolf in so long he wasn't going to pass up the opportunity pass him by if he could help it.

Crankcase
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MidnightMacbeth1 on Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:24 pm

She felt horrible for not trusting him. She turned into her wolf form and darted out of the cave, not caring if he saw her. She rushed back to her guild, after she had dressed. "Shevorth, someone has made it their mission to find me, as Zero. If I bring him here, I need you go along with it, please master,"

MidnightMacbeth1
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crankcase on Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:46 pm

Kobar heard her dart from the cave just catching the smallest glimpse at her tail. He quickly transformed and made chase. Getting to the entrance he couldn't hear or see where the intruder went. Going back in he wrapped the books up in a cloth and took it with him back to the village. Putting his clothes on first he walked back as a human with the books held tightly against his chest. The books were too important to lose for him. He made it back to his hotel room closing the windows and placing the books under his bed.

Crankcase
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MidnightMacbeth1 on Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:34 pm

Zero walked to his hotel. She knocked on his door. "Kobar! It's me!" she stepped inside. "Kobar, I need to bring you to see a little someone," she walked out of the door. "I must take you to Zero's master, he wishes to speak with you."

MidnightMacbeth1
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crankcase on Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:10 pm

Kobar has a suspicion that she was the intruder in his cave. Everything seemed too coincidental for it not to be her.he smiled and put his hat on. Locking the door behind him he had hoped his worry was misplaced about her. "Lead the way to this master."

Crankcase
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MidnightMacbeth1 on Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:44 pm

She walked through the town, Kobar at her side. "Let me do the talking unless he asks you to speak and only when he asks for questions may you ask," she warned him. She came upon a building and entered.
There was a girl at the front desk. "Riener, I'm here to speak with Shevorth about Zero. Please notify him," she ordered.
The girl nodded, "Yes, Miss A'vaileth." she notified him and the two were off up the stairs of the building.
"What is it, A'vaileth?" the man at the desk asked as they walked in. He wore a black coat and had almost pure white skin. His hair was a light metallic blue.
"Master, I have come here with my companion, Kobar, we wish to ask about Zero's whereabouts,"
Shevorth nodded. "Kobar. I think I rather like your name. Now, what questions do you have for me?" he asked, looking at him.

MidnightMacbeth1
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crankcase on Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:52 pm

The building they had arrived at didn't look out of the ordinary. Though there was a strange feeling about it. Upon entering the builing it still looked ordinary like any typical builing. His attention focused as soon as Shevorth stepped in. "I want to know what the Zero has to do with my entire village disappearing as well as where they might be." His ears moved under his hat listening for anything out of the ordinary.

Crankcase
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MidnightMacbeth1 on Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:42 pm

"Cayenne," A'vaileth clarified.
Shevorth nodded, "I bet I know what happened, I'm not completely certain, but I'm going to guess. Do you know what Zero does, Kobar?" He stood and paced throughout the room. A'vaileth realized that he was judging whether or not Kobar would kill them both if Shevorth told him the truth. "She kills, swiftly and silently," Shevorth was sizing him up. "So, you're people may be out there somewhere, if they were lucky, but..." he paused and gave him a sad look. "I don't think that's likely." A'vaileth sensed it coming and it would seem Shevorth did too, for he put a hand on the hilt of his sword, "Now Kobar, don't do anything you'll regret. I don't know if this is what really happened, it's just a guess."
A'vaileth still sensed Kobar's aura. Dangerous. "Kobar, maybe we can find out if it's true. Just don't do anything that you'll regret."
"I'm just saying, Kobar," Shevorth continued. "This is probably what happened. I can speak to Zero but..." he shook his head.
A'vaileth still sensed it. Kobar seemed to reek of it. She hated lying to him like this. He was bound to catch on at some point that she had slaughtered every last one of them.
Prey. That's all they were. Her mindset started shifting. Her the cat and the others little mice who all ended up as her meal. She remembered, she had enjoyed every second of it. She didn't know if Kobar could smell her change of mind, but she didn't really care in this mind. .He could die too. If he loved that village so much, he should join them, right? She looked up at Shevorth, silently asking permission to kill Kobar swiftly. 'No one will ever have to know,' she silently told him.
He gave her a warning look that he hoped Kobar didn't notice. 'If you do, you'll receive the beating of your life, Zero...' he seemed to reply.
'But master, he's here. He wont scream, nobody will ever know what happened,'
'I said: no.'
She gave him a look. 'Fine.'

MidnightMacbeth1
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crankcase on Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:28 pm

Kobar watched silently and listened yo what Shevroth was saying. Something was very wrong. He could tell he was going to possibly have to fight his way out. He kept a calm composure but inside was a different story. A cornered animal was a dangerous animal and he certainly felt like it. Both of them were communicating silently with their eyes but what it was is a different story. Looking st Shevroth, "Maybe you should practice what you speak about doing something one will regret. With your hand on your hilt and the two of you silently communicating I'd say you have consideted killing me where I stand." He said with grin coming across his face.

After speaking his mind a long wolfs howl eminated from the forest outside of town. One more wolf had arrived leading a pack.

Crankcase
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MidnightMacbeth1 on Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:24 pm

Zero smiled. It was not a thing of beauty. She didn't give a damn what he thought her name was, her name was Zero Brokenbreeze. This, she would prove.
"You should sense your own aura, Kobar," Shevorth said. "Danger, that's all it was. You must understand why I put my hand there. I know why you think the way you do. A'vaileth here was speaking with me about finding out Zero. You must understand."
Zero turned around, towards the door. She opted for the window instead. She walked over to it. "A'vaileth, what in god's name are you doing?" he asked.
"Not sure if you noticed, master, but we have company,"
Shevorth smiled, not a thing of beauty, just like his apprentice. "I have indeed,"
Zero leaped out the window. "I'm not sure if you realize what has just happened, Kobar Varen. A'vaileth's mind has gone to hell. She really is a lot like Zero. Would you like to follow her, to make sure your pack stays alive? I'm not sure if you've noticed yet, but she is a wolf, but not like you. She is part something else. Something that allows her to turn into bats, blend in with the night. Her eyes will see farther than your own, her hearing is better then anyone and everyone else's. She is a wolf, but part something else. A race that wolves have come to hate, I understand..." Shevorth laughed. "She'll slaughter them all you know... You better catch her before she does..."

MidnightMacbeth1
Member for 7 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!