Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: With Chat currently offline... An alternative » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! »

Wolves among Humans (open)

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Wolves among Humans (open)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crankcase on Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:17 pm

Kobar ate the last few chunks of meat and licked his hand of the blood from the meat. The bloodlust in his eyes dissipated as he turned to look at the twins. Looking back at Druindar, "It is up to them if they feel like being with me." He said stretching his arms behind his head. "What do you mean if I was on the field? Also why would you want another spy if you have two of the getter ones in the business?" He asked looking at Druindar.
FACE YOUR FEARS ACCEPT YOUR WARS

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Crankcase
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MidnightMacbeth1 on Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:45 pm

Druindar smiled, "You make a god point, however, their main purpose are not as spies. They are assassins, as such, there are things they can miss. If you were solely a spy, you would only be listening. I send the twins on assassination missions. I never send them to spy, in fact. They do that as a side mission. They are always sent to kill. I could use spies, or if you wish, you could do something else. The field means fighting. When the time comes for a big fight, you could be out there on the front lines. If not, there are other things you can do around here. What are some of your talents? I'm sure we can find a role that suits you," he replied.

Click... Click... Click... Footsteps. People got out of their way. Click... Click... Click...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MidnightMacbeth1
Member for 7 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crankcase on Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:14 pm

"I would rather serve as a spy. Not full time though. I can fight but do not do it very often." Picking up one of his books off the broken floor he handed it to Druindar. "This book is about 100 years old. Everyone within the pages are dead." Each page was a different person with a well made drawing of of the person. The remainder of the page was everything Kor knew about the person through conversation and seeing the person. "This is how I lived my life in the many years of being alone." He stopped speaking and turned towards the door. His ears stood straight up and pointed at the doors. "Those are really loud footsteps. They must be well known or feared for everyone to move out of the way."

Crankcase
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MidnightMacbeth1 on Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:22 pm

Druindar looked down at the book, shocked. "This is how you've," he sighed. "I'm truly sorry," he said, then looked at the door, "Yes, quite," he looked the twins, "Could you open the doors please?" he asked. They silently did as asked. A tall man with ginger hair walked into the room, "Druindar!" he greeted, with a smile.
"Ray!" Druindar returned, standing and walking over to hug the man. "Kobar, this is Ray! As a spy, he'll be your leader," he said. "We'll talk more later I hope, for now, I must tend to him, for there must be a very good reason for him coming here," he looked at the twins, "I will summon you three later."
The two bowed, "Yes sir," they opened the door for Kobar.
"Kobar! Your book!' Druindar handed it to him.
The twins shot Kobar a smile from both of them, soon they left the room. "Ray is awesome man!" Dorian mused.
"Yeah, it's a shame we don't work under him," he sighed. "See, have you noticed how Zero is like Shevorth's second in command? How no other assassin there is close to him? Yeah, that's us,"
Dorian smiled, "Well, do you want us to show you around?"

"You let him do what?" she screamed.
"They said that you had orders to-" smack.
"What's going on?" Shevorth.
"He let them through..." Zero.

MidnightMacbeth1
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crankcase on Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:38 pm

Kobar smiled, "Have to keep in touch with people somehow as well as keeping one somewhat sane." Taking the book back he placed it with the other one. "No need to be sorry for me. I have lived my life the best I could. It has been wonderful to experience. Just that it grew boring the longer it went on." He than took his leave of the room and walked down the hallway keeping his neutral expression in check not frowning or smiling. "I suppose I might as well figure out what all is around here. Since it appears I will not be leaving for some time or I will be seeing more of this place."

Crankcase
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MidnightMacbeth1 on Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:01 pm

"The Corrm is a big circle, Druindar's office is the center," Dorian said. Where we are at is the entrance to his office, that is parallel to the normal entrance of the building.
Over to the left you will find Field Training, which is dummies and you can spar with others. I'm going to describe the building in a counter-clockwise fashion. Next to that is the blacksmith, ya know, weapons and such. Next to that is the garden. Then the Tailor and the Leather Worker. After that come the dorms. In front of the dorms, connected it them, you can get Runes on your blades, however, it does not block the normal entrance to the dorms. Next to the dorms is Assassin Training, which is moving targets and instead of fighting techniques, you practice your stealth. Next to that is the Library, because you always need a library. Then the room for Alchemists where you do Alchemy. Then we come back to the entrance. In front of the garden however there is a small area for mages. Around the entire Corrm, there are various food vendors, they usually have seating there," he finished.
Vlad nodded, "Yup, that's the entirety of the Corrm," he said. "Where are we off to first, boss?"

MidnightMacbeth1
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crankcase on Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:27 pm

Listening to both vampires he closed his eyes and thought of different things that might interest him. He though of a hilarious question when Dorian was naming off the different locations. He quickly got serious as he had heard about the Runes being placed on the blades. He opened his eyes and looked down at the books he had been carrying. "Take me to the library. I need to search for something there." He had a serious tone with as his eyes glowed a deep red. As they walked towards the library he kept a strong grip on the books making sure they were not leaving him as they traveled.

Crankcase
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MidnightMacbeth1 on Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:13 pm

Vlad looked at him, "Is there something wrong?" he asked.
Dorian looked over at Kobar as well. "Kobar, you're pale, are you okay?" he chimmed in. "What's wrong?"
The twins looked at each other with worried expressions, then looked back at him. Dorian stole a powdered creme puff and put a silver on the table. Vlad shot him a look then continued walking. He looked at one of the vendors and they nodded in return. Walking by the vendor, he dropped a gold coin on the table and picked up his bowl of Kitsune Udon. He picked up his chopsticks and began eating. He raised his eyebrows at Dorian and continued on. "Would you like something to eat?" he asked, trying to cheer up the mood.

MidnightMacbeth1
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crankcase on Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:39 pm

Kobar looked back at Vlad, "Yes something is wrong. But it is nothing either one of you will know about." He stated as they approached library. Seeing the door he quickly pushed it open without the slightest hesitation and walked straight to the historical books. scanning the books he grabbed just two books both of which were larger than his combined. He carried them without the slightest problem and set them on a table that bowed slightly under their weight. Opening both books up he was skimming through the books he remained focused as if searching for something specific.

Crankcase
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MidnightMacbeth1 on Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:23 pm

Vlad and Dorian looked at each other with worried expressions. Then they turned back to Kobar. "What is it?" they asked, simultaneously. They held the other's hand in attempts to steady themselves.
"If it's something Druindar should know about then please tell us," Vlad said.
"Yes, Druindar has to know if something is wrong," Dorian agreed.
"What is it?" they asked, their voice's in a monotone.

MidnightMacbeth1
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crankcase on Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:52 pm

In the older of the two books he stopped skimming through as he had found what he was looking for. The page was almost new as it seemed no one had gone that far within the book. Grabbing the second book for his full attention he skimmed through before finding the subject he searched for towards the end of the book. Both books had mostly different information but some were similar. He started to laugh as he turned around with a maniacal smile and looked at both Dorian and Vlad. "Tell me, what do you know about Rune Cardinalsin?"

Crankcase
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MidnightMacbeth1 on Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:28 pm

They gripped the other's hand tighter, "That he's a psychotic person," Vlad replied, tone darkening.
"That he is not to be trusted," Dorian chimed in, with the same tone.
Their faces were dark, they held no life inside them, the aura around them was enough to send armies running. They both rested a hand on the swords sheathed at their sides, ready to draw them.
"Why," Vlad.
"Do," Dorian.
"You,"
"Ask?"
They were creepy, scary, horrifying. They were two twins who appeared at end of hallways in horror movies.
"Oh hello boys! Can I help you with anything today?" the librarian came up and asked.
"Leave now, please," they both replied in the same tone.
The Librarian knew better than to stay, "Of course!" with that he left.

MidnightMacbeth1
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crankcase on Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:53 pm

"Rune is not a psychoice person. He weighs his risks with what is to be gained, but you are correct he is not to be trusted. There was a reason he did not attack me whIle I was in that town and another why he did not attack while we left town. That wolf wants to see me dead. I still have yet to find out why." He stated as he turned around and looked at the books again taking notes. Finishing up his notes he closed both books and took them back to where he grabbed them.

Crankcase
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MidnightMacbeth1 on Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:13 pm

The two had fangs at the ready, "Why did you come to the library?" Vlad asked.
"To look up information on a person of legend because why not?" Dorain.
"Not likely," they both said.
"Who,"
"Are,"
"You?" they asked, tone still dark. They drew their blades, dropping their arms to their sides.
"Boys! No weapons in the library!" The Librarian yelled.
Vlad's head snapped to him, "You don't give the orders around here, do you?" The librarian shrunk back and Vlad snapped back to Kobar.
"Who are you really, Kobar?" Dorian asked.
"Let's not end up like Zero did."

MidnightMacbeth1
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crankcase on Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:18 pm

Kobar silently watched the two vampires before him. "Such hostile actions, and yet you do not even know who you are up against." He turned to the book shelf and placed the books back where he found them. Sliding each into their respective spots he tapped the spines 3 times each. "I came to get information on Rune but he was not the only one I was looking for information on. Turning back to Vlad and Dorian he smiled, "My name is Kobar, I am a wolf but I had acquired lets say other 'powers' that made me an outcast among wolves. Say something similar to Zero how she isn't welcomed in either wolf or vampire community. You see I am Runes brother. We have lost our original family name centuries ago so all we have now is our first name. If you are curious about who else I was looking up, it was myself. I have learned other things I have lost to time."

Crankcase
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MidnightMacbeth1 on Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:27 pm

The two didn't remove their hands from the hilts of their blades. "What did you learn about yourself?" Vlad asked.
"Boys, I must insist that you leave the library at once!" the librarian cut in. Vlad looked at him, while Dorian kept an eye on Kobar.
"Keep in mind, Kobar, that you don't know much about us either," he said. "I wouldn;t go around making yourself look like you're tough, I'm sorry, let me rephrase that, don't go around making yourself look like a jackass,"
Vlad elbowed him, "Language," he scolded. "If you need us to leave, sir, then we will. Kobar," his head snapped to look at him, "Are you staying here, or are you coming with us? you seem to know your way around this place pretty well already, do you want to come with or are you going to research some more?" he asked, shooting daggers.
"Don't talk about my language while you have resting bitch-face," Dorian said to him.
"Shut up," he scowled at Kobar, "You can stay here, I don't want you next to me," He strode out of the library and into the mass of the building, calling for Dorian to follow.
Dorian shook his head, "Don't mind him, he'll be over it soon. Just try to be less suspicious next time we see each other, won't you? We're allies, right?" Never taking his hand off his hilt, he left the room.
"You're the jackass." Vlad.
"Takes one to know one." Dorian replied, and their hands slid together as they walked to get runes.

MidnightMacbeth1
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crankcase on Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:39 pm

Kobar just watched with a smile as Vlad and Dorian left him to his own devices. He turned around as the doors closed and walked back farther down the bookshelves. "Well I can't say I didn't deserve any scorn, but it did give me a nice look into their true natures." He said to himself. Grabbing another book it was covered in a thick layer of dust. He wiped it off and read the title. 'Tonguska wolves' is the title that was revealed, he stared at the book for several minutes not blinking or even even moving an inch as if he was caught in a transe.

Crankcase
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MidnightMacbeth1 on Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:55 pm

((OH MY GOD I'M SO SORRY FOR BEING GONE FOR SO FUCKING LONG! I'M STILL HERE IF YOU STILL WANT TO RP WITH ME!))

Vlad elbowed Dorian, "Hey, you're doing that symbol wrong," the first words that he had said in a while.
"You're right, thanks," Dorian replied. The silence continued. The double doors to the room flew open.
Footsteps. "Twins, I'd like to see you both in my office now," Druindar said. With that, the man spun on his heel and left the room.
The two sighed and left their blades with the keeper of the shop.

"Zero! I demand that you calm down this instant!" Shevorth yelled.
"Because that's likely to happen, right?" Zero snarled back.
"I am your master!"
Zero snorted and scoffed, "You, my master? More like I'm master!" she retorted as she stormed away from the heads on pikes. "You get the punishment of telling Rune!"
Shevorth ran in front of her and smacked her so hard her nose bled. "I am the master,"
Zero spit blood at him, "If you do not stop your persistent yapping this instant I will tear your tongue out to make you stop myself..."

MidnightMacbeth1
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crankcase on Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:38 pm

Shaking himself out of the transe he walked back to the table and set the book down. He stacked both of his books together. Opening the Tonguska book up he started to read it. The book was large and words were cut with pictures. Not too mention it as handwritten in small text so he would be there awhile.

Crankcase
Member for 9 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!