Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas » Empty Skies » Does Mind Affect the World? » I have an announcement. » Iskjerne Ballad by dealing_with_it » Viking Music / Norse Songs - Germanic Paganism » Capitalism » Panspermia: a Case for Cordyceps » The Ethics on owning a Housepet » I just really had to share this plot idea. » Materialism » Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? »

Players Wanted: OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! » Looking for new RP Buddy(s)! » Sands of Oblivion » Looking for Role Players to join an active universe » Looking for Empire of Cendalia Players » Seeking Roleplayers for The Isekai Wonderland Project » Hadean The Brave - Fresh Blood » Just a trophy of status - long term, story focus! » Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner »

Wonderland - Battle of the Deck

a part of “Wonderland - Battle of the Deck”, a fictional universe by Dead.

There is another tale to the story of wonderland. One that exists after Alice has left. The red queen has fallen, but a new evil arises as four kingdoms once lost come to live. Will the Creatures of Wonderland fight back? This is a new wonderland.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Wonderland - Battle of the Deck”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dead on Thu May 22, 2014 11:06 pm

Wonderland - The Deck

{GM & Owner}

Created by Dead

{Status}

Accepting Roles | No Posting Activity

{Setting}
Wonderland

{Basic Storyline}

Long ago, before the Red Queen ever came to power, back to when Wonderland was just beginning...

it was a place of peace. A place of love, beauty, mystery, and the world had not yet been corrupted. The King of Wonderland ruled Wonderland with wisdom and kindness, and nothing was divided, and his position was loved by all the creatures and humans of wonderland. He made four bloodlines to lookout for each part of wonderland, tasking the noble families to help anyone in need and give them anything they wanted as long twas not too much. They were Hearts, Spades, Clubs, and Diamonds.

But darkness soon found it's way to wonderland. Night gave birth to the black arts, dark magic, which was found by four of the King's most trusted mages. With this magic, they gave themselves the gift of immortality and power that seeped into their souls and turned them into beings of grim. With their mighty abilities, they tried to kill the King, but the king fled deep beneath the earth of Wonderland into the caves where he protects the history and magics of wonderland from any evil. These mages decided to call themselves the Dealers.

The Dealers took over, led by the most powerful of all, De'laire Slayer. With their powers, they created four kingdoms to separate wonderland and stripped the bloodlines of their abilities, casting them out and reining darkness and misery onto the citizens of wonderland. Each magician had his own task for each part, running slavery and starvation across the way. They turned forests into tangles knarled branches of black, lakes into swamps of tar and death. The citizens of wonderland began to lose hope.

The Heart bloodline gave one particular woman the motivation to trick De'laire Slayer into thinking everyone around him betrayed her. Iracabeth of Crims threw the kingdom of hearts into madness, and took the advantage with the promise of freedom to motivate a rebellion that swept across the land. She forced her way to the throne, lies seeping through teeth as she completely took over and managed to use the black arts herself to defeat the magicians and push them back into the bad lands of wonderland. But her lies echoes as her rule became evil, her powers with the dark arts corrupting her soul further and she became the new curse upon Wonderland itself.

After Alice banished the Queen and saved wonderland, the citizens thought that things were calm as the white queen ruled like her ancestor once did. But all the while, something new stirred in wonderland. The great kingdoms and bloodlines once pushed away into history suddenly reappeared.

The four great kingdoms of the Deck had reappeared, and the children of royalty decided to establish their claims on Wonderland. With the Dealers seeing the new opportunity to rise and throw these young rulers into chaos and once again take over Wonderland with darkness, the battle of the deck began as the rebellion of citizens rose.

This is a new wonderland.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Roles Available
Humans

So a year or so ago I tried making this roleplay a couple times. It always ended up with someone not posting or having to drop out which I totally understand, I've done that before when school became so overbearing my computer gathered dust. But now I have the time to do this, and I'm hoping it will take off with some interest and actually get somewhere.

I made this about two weeks ago to kick start it and again, it died within a week so I'm doing it again on request of the people who were active in it and hoping to find new and active people to make it work again.

Character Roles

These are the positions that are available in this roleplay. I am happy to add more as long as they make sense. Not all of them need to be filled, but they are available in case anyone wants to take some that haven't been taken.

If you have not already let me know, post below on what character you want.

Royals

Royals will each have a special ability. For instance, Ruby Heart can change people into dolls (She never had a childhood and is mentally damaged) so their ability must relate to their past or how it affected them.

Ruby Ophelia Heart: Taken by Dead
Grey Spades: Taken by Ville.Sunfall
Princess of Clubs: Available
Prudentius Diamond: Taken by coricidinForte

Dealers

Remember that magicians are antagonists and want to rule wonderland for themselves. De'laire Slayer is the most powerful magician and seeks to rule the Heart's Kingdom again.

De'laire Slayer: Taken by Conor
Cordelia Bellamonth: Taken by Dead
Dealer Three : Available
Dealer Four: Taken by AlexAnnify

Royal Advisors

Advisers can also be characters from the citizens list, like the Cheshire Cat or The Caterpillar, or someone completely new.

Adviser of (Hearts): Available
Nemaren Spadille (Spades): Taken by Sanarith
Akuma Kei (Clubs) Taken by Dead (The Jabberwocky)
Evangeline Pip: Taken by Traveler (The Dormouse)

Main Citizens

If you want your character to be an adviser or part of the rebellion, post below along with who you want to be and I will put it next to the role.

The Hatter: (Leader of the Rebellion) Available
The Cheshire Cat: Taken by Ville.Sunfall
The White Rabbit: Available
The March Hare: Taken by phoenixheart
Tweedle Dee: Available
Tweedle Dum: Available
The Bandersnatch: Available
The Dormouse(Evangeline Pip): Taken by Traveler
Akuma Kei (Jabberwocky): Taken by Dead
Valentine Vitriol: played by Ville.Sunfuall

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Rules

|| Commitment ||
I understand we all have lives outside the computer, but I want to make it clear that if you can't post twice about every 2-3 days, I don't think you should join the roleplay. I've had too many instances where people claim they can post and join but end up never finishing their character or never posting whatsoever so please DO NOT JOIN IF YOU CANNOT COMMIT.

|| Posting and Character Sheets ||
I expect at least two paragraphs per post, and I expect proper grammar and decent detail for both your posts and your character sheet. I can be picky, and I want to make sure you can type well and post well so that this roleplay can be immersive and fun. Make sure you have a LONG detailed character sheet and if you need a base, let me know.

|| Reservations ||
I will change faceclaims if you want me to change them, but I will not change the gender of the faceclaim you want to change. I expect a wip up in 24 hours after reservations and would like sheets to be completed in two days of reservations. If I don't see it, I will give your spot away unless there is a good reason why it would take you more then two days to complete a sheet. Try to make your character sheet detailed please.

|| God modding and Interactions ||
Remember not to god mod, don't do the whole "my character punches yours and knocks you out," It would be "My character attempts to punch yours, and if the punch lands right, hopefully knocks you out." Just remember that. And please keep drama outside the roleplay to a minimum.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask me.
Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dead
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Wonderland - Battle of the Deck

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dead on Fri May 23, 2014 12:43 am

So it looks like we need;

A princess of Clubs
An adviser of Hearts
Two Dealers.
A hatter and a few civilians or the civilians can be NPC.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dead
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby coricidinForte on Fri May 23, 2014 12:47 am

Quick ooc post!
So ready to start this again! Will we be starting as we did before? Perhaps we can transfer our old posts over here after some editing so we can just really get into it asap?
I did tell a friend about this, and she's great, so hopefully she'll take a spot and join us. 8)
날 밀어내도 난 다시 네게로 다가가서

coricidinForte
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dead on Fri May 23, 2014 2:34 am

coricidinForte wrote:Quick ooc post!
So ready to start this again! Will we be starting as we did before? Perhaps we can transfer our old posts over here after some editing so we can just really get into it asap?
I did tell a friend about this, and she's great, so hopefully she'll take a spot and join us. 8)

Yes, I'll give it the weekend to try to find people and then if we dont have anyone, we might have to double up but we can use our old posts and edit them a bit if that's easier!

And lovely!

Dead
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Fri May 23, 2014 3:41 am

((Ignore this post. Sorry, everyone. This looks amazing but I'm worried school's gonna get the best of me and I'd hate to let you down. I can tell this RP will be incredible though!))

Layla
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dead on Fri May 23, 2014 1:45 pm

Oh thank you! Too bad you cant get in on it D:

Dead
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dead on Sat May 24, 2014 12:09 pm

I need a Princess of clubs, an adviser of hearts, and two more dealers.

Dead
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phoenixheart on Sat May 24, 2014 12:34 pm

I'll take on one of the dealer roles, if that's ok?

phoenixheart
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dead on Sat May 24, 2014 8:56 pm

Fine with me hun (:

Dead
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ville.Sunfall on Sat May 24, 2014 11:11 pm

Why not make a post. "Characters Wanted" And post the MOST needed characters to fill.
And despite it all, he still died with a smile on his face.

Ville.Sunfall
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dead on Sun May 25, 2014 2:00 am

I just did, actually.

Dead
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanarith on Sun May 25, 2014 4:18 am

Hehey, I'm glad this is back up again! I'm going to be able to post a LOT more now, I have the whole week off school and most of my exams this year are finished. Woo! I'll get working on Nemaren again, and see how fast I can get her up... I might change what she looks like, though, I found a much better FC for her. :-D
Forever in my dreams, where dreamer flown,
To the world above and greatly renown.
For its constant bubble, scaling of height.
Into the dawning sea and eventful light,
To dream the dream of dreamer's love,
Yet we stall our mind to fiction above.
Belong to life and green-blue flow,
To reddish hearts that we greatly show.

Sanarith
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Psst on Sun May 25, 2014 9:50 am

I would like to reserve the princess of clubs :)

Psst
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TinkMumu on Sun May 25, 2014 3:01 pm

Dead wrote:So it looks like we need;

A princess of Clubs
An adviser of Hearts
Two Dealers.
A hatter and a few civilians or the civilians can be NPC.

May I reserve the Adviser of Hearts, please ? ^^ And I'd like to reserve Dealer 3 too, please. :3
Add me ! ^^ <3

TinkMumu
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dead on Mon May 26, 2014 1:57 pm

Alright Psst I sent you a quick pm.

Dead
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dead on Tue May 27, 2014 12:37 am

So since I have everything worked out with some people via pm, the latest we will start is Thursday!

Dead
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Traveler on Wed May 28, 2014 1:43 am

Alright, my work schedule sucks, but I should be in on this at least twice a week. If I'm desperately needed, just private message me, since those send directly to my phone.

And welcome to all of the new faces. Let's see if we can get this rolling.

~Travvy

Traveler
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby conor on Wed May 28, 2014 4:14 pm

Ugh, been getting 502 errors for the past few days. Damn server :) I'll post asap.
Never before have so many come together from all quarters of the galaxy. But never before have we faced an enemy such as this. The Reapers will show us no mercy. We must give them no quarter. They will terrorize our populations. We must stand fast in the face of that terror. They will advance until our last city falls, but we will not fall. We will prevail. Each of us will be defined by our actions in the coming battle. Stand fast. Stand strong. Stand together. Hackett out.

conor
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanarith on Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:17 am

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been posting... It's been a long week.

I haven't been posting because a very close friend attempted suicide on Monday, and I've been in and out of hospital all week visiting her. I'm going to get support from school but it's just left me very... drained. And so I am sorry. I'll get working on a post but again, I am sorry for the delay.

~Sana

Sanarith
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dead on Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:21 pm

I'm so happy to see this actually taking off. Makes me squeal inside.

Dead
Member for 9 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!