Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Work of Art

Work of Art

a part of “Work of Art”, a fictional universe by Trickster132.

Color is sucked away, How do you even express yourself without color...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Work of Art”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Work of Art

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Trickster132 on Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:10 am

Yes, you may, please note that you have 48 hours in a reservation. In that time frame, you can figure out what your character is going to look like

I'll probably increase the character limit or remove it.

P.S: To Barel, angelwolf123 and CuteasKaylah, I think I was a bit too harsh on you for reservations, Because of this, I'll extend your reservations to 3 days
The Trickster is Watching

roleplay/fibonacci/

R.I.P Piermario Morosini (1986-2012)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Trickster132
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RiotTerritory on Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:04 pm

Hey just in case this starts when I'm away, I won't be on for the entire weekend, but I'll be back Monday night. Hopefully, we'll have enough when I get back. Off to the beach. Haha (:

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RiotTerritory
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShardsOfGlass on Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:27 pm

I'm joining, I'll make a graffiti artist, cool?
ShardsOfGlass

ShardsOfGlass
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Trickster132 on Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:30 pm

It's cool, Let me know if you submitted him but first, could you PM me your character profile, I need to check if you're missing anything

Trickster132
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShardsOfGlass on Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:32 pm

Actually I'd like to make a tattoo artist

ShardsOfGlass
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Trickster132 on Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:40 pm

Oh, OK, I did not notice the sudden change in terms of the art style

Trickster132
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShardsOfGlass on Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:40 pm

Hey I decided to keep the idea of him being a graffiti artist

ShardsOfGlass
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Trickster132 on Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:11 pm

Hey, guys, sorry about the 3 weeks not starting the roleplay, I was really busy and the roleplay will start on Friday, I apologize for any inconvenience that I have caused

Trickster132
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Trickster132 on Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:51 pm

Hi, guys, I will postpone the start of this roleplay until tomorrow. I ried to start it today but I was extremely busy IRL and I couldn't do it. As a result, I give you my word that I will start this roleplay ASAP

Trickster132
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Sun May 13, 2012 4:52 pm

Interesting. I would like to participate.

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Trickster132 on Sun May 13, 2012 11:14 pm

Okay, Would you like to reserve an artist?

P.S: To all people in the Work Of Art Roleplay, I won't be able to post until Tuesday. By Tuesday, I will post and regular activity will resume

Trickster132
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Mon May 14, 2012 1:00 pm

An artist. Definitely.

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Trickster132 on Tue May 15, 2012 11:42 pm

OK, You have 72 Hours to make your character,

Trickster132
Member for 12 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!