Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

World and COlony Leaders

a topic in OOC: Discussion, Organization, and Reference, a part of the RPG forum.

For all out of character discussions and references.

World and COlony Leaders

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seraphina Alighieri on Thu Feb 09, 2006 10:59 am

Seeing as we have jumped three years i figure as an Ambassador I would have met several of the key leaders on Earth and In the COlonies. If there is anyway that any of you feelthat I can help as an ambassador don't hesitate to to post a note to me. Thank you,

Seraphina Alighieri

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Seraphina Alighieri
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinfulSoul on Fri Feb 10, 2006 1:06 am

The Colonies continue to have growing concerns about mobile armament on Earth and rumors of Gundams popping up across the globe. According to intelligence reports intercepted on Earth, these new gundams are called "Super Soldiers" and we have reason to believe that Earth will use these new weapons against the colonies for a hostile take over.
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SinfulSoul
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seraphina Alighieri on Fri Feb 10, 2006 9:54 am

occ--give me a ring in the la firenze forum and I will get it into play. All of the Preventers have sommunicators and she carries hers so just introduce it that way.Thank you for responding.

Seraphina Alighieri
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Thu Feb 16, 2006 2:20 pm

OOC -

Been meaning to type this up for like a week or so, but anyway...

If we go with the backstory I provided, the Preventers were key in bringing about the peace treaty that ended the War of AC 199 (but did not necessarrily end the fighting). This means you would have most likely met with the Trinity Alliance, FRE Faction, and the Followers of Lowe.

Since Kiyoshi Kazami (the leader of the Trinity Alliance) presumably died in the last battle of AC 199, he wouldn't have been present for the peace process, but the leaders of the different factions that made up the Trinity Alliance would be there.

This would include:

Zach Rendar - Lead the Defenders, but unfortunatly, he's been gone for a long time now. I was supposed to take over the characters, but I've barely used them, hoping he would come back. For the three year jump, I've had them set somewhere near or in L1.

Val Cal - Val leads the Caligo Umbra. He's currently working with the Vanguard Prime, but his focus is mostly on Earth, and is dealing with the threat of the remnants of the Followers of Lowe and Jyotika's forces that have amassed themselves in Africa. Though since Val is still in play, I'll let him fill in what he did at the peace process.

Han Richards - Though, Han was in command of the L3 Defense Force, this was mostly lumped in with the Defenders. This was because the }{G formed the third leg of the Trinity Alliance at the time. However, after their temporary disbandment, Han restructured the L3 Defense Force into the Vanguard Prime. The Vanguard Prime is not seen as a good organization in the space colonies eye, due to the propoganda put out by the FRE Faction, and their attacks they held against them. Despite that, they have good intentions.

Zhelir - Zhelir I'm guessing would have taken up the reigns of the }{G for the peace process, since Kiyoshi had, as I said, presumably died. Like Val, its up to him to tell what happened to his character during this time.

-

The FRE is now out of play, except maybe some possible remnants in L3 and L4, as well as spies through out the colonies and possibly on Earth. The Followers of Lowe are few, and like I mentioned they are probaby in Africa joining with Jyotika.

And I think that covers most of it.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seraphina Alighieri on Mon Feb 20, 2006 8:17 pm

OCC-- Reading your post FK I figure I will speak with Zhelir and General Sin for the Peace Process. Thank Your for the info.

Seraphina Alighieri
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.