Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! » Polytheism » The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy » The Bible as Literature » Humans in the MV. Questions and thoughts. » Surviving the post-holiday apocalypse. » SL: 1097 Bestiary of Monsters »

Players Wanted: Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D »

World of Darkness

World of Darkness

a part of “World of Darkness”, a fictional universe by Crooked Thoughts.

The world isn't what you think. Beneath skyscrapers' leering gargoyles, factories belching smoke, and streets packed with the human throng, lurk things we aren't meant to see. Your darkest fears aren't make-believe... they're real.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “World of Darkness”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: World of Darkness

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby El_Gringo on Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:17 pm

Finishing touches on the move. I haven't had time to look into my browser issue with the site.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

El_Gringo
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:21 pm

I am still waiting for Crooked to let me know if I should try and finish up or not. He hasn't finished his character, he mentioned streamlining. Hoping for an answer so I know if I can look forward to the game going ahead or not.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Contributor Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:50 am

I'm waiting to hear back from Oboro since I will need a storyteller in order to continue with any form of this roleplay. Once I know if he is still in or not, I can relaunch the roleplay. So wheter you should finish your character or not depends on that.
Self Proclaimed, Master Realm Weaver: need help creating a RP? PM me!

Vivid-Minds; a society of sophisticated RPers and Roleplays. Join us?

...LIVE in your world, ROLEPLAY in mine...

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:05 am

Okay! Thank you! I will finish her background and wait for the abilities in case you streamline.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Contributor Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stark on Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:35 pm

Well- count me in as a possible character too (if this ends up re-launching), I saw this roleplay and joined the site immediately. I'm figuring out how things work here pretty quickly though.

Oh don't worry I'm not new to roleplaying or anything like that I just usually do it on tumblr.

Stark
Member for 8 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Promethean Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 7achary on Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:37 pm

Crooked, you know I love OWoD and NWoD. Why didnt you PM me? I'm hurt, wounded even.

7achary
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!