Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

World of Warcraft: The Gateway

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Forum for completely Out of Character (OOC) discussion, based around whatever is happening In Character (IC). Discuss plans, storylines, and events; Recruit for your roleplaying game, or find a GM for your playergroup.

World of Warcraft: The Gateway

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zhelir Darkfall on Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:28 pm

All right, kids and kidettes. This is the official topic for The Gateway, RPGateway's guild on WoW.

The server is Maelstrom. The group is based around RolePlaying as well as the usual -- helping each other level and whatnot.

So, the short and nasty.

Maelstrom
The Gateway
EDIT: Holy Lord, I can't believe I forgot this part. We're HORDE.
Leaders:
Dreadnought - Jader
Halixon - Me
Pyrix - SinfulSoul

Drop us a line if you want in.

GOGOGOGOGO.
STAVE: Commala-come-ki,
There's a time to live and one to die.
With your back against the final wall
Ya gotta let the bullets fly.

RESPONSE: Commala-come-ki!
Let the bullets fly!
Don't 'ee mourn for me, my lads
When it comes my day to die.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zhelir Darkfall
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Re: World of Warcraft: The Gateway

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Le Cruise on Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:36 pm

Hail to the night

I have my main on Cenarius, but Ill start a new one on Maelstorm L8tr tonight
Sanity is just a limitation

If I was normal, then why would you even acknowledge me?

Go Eagle Go!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Le Cruise
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:27 pm

Is there like a page for the Guild on Blizzard's site? I know they have the Armory or whatever.

*EDIT*: Nevermind. I found us.
Antoine de Saint-Exupéry wrote:If you want to build a ship, don’t drum up the men to gather wood, divide the work, and give orders. Instead, teach them to yearn for the vast and endless sea.

Remæus
Architect
Member for 13 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zhelir Darkfall on Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:47 pm

Not just yet. The section on Blizzard's forums will be up sometime in the near future.

Edit: All right, either some things have occured that I'm not aware of, or the link is very wrong. Dreadnought SHOULD be Guild Master.

Zhelir Darkfall
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Le Cruise on Fri Aug 17, 2007 1:25 am

Hey there, I just wanted to know when one of you guys were on WoW, and if i could get an invite to the guild.

My character is a lvl 10-11 undead rogue named Silverquick, so, if you see a whisper by him, or see him around the undercity, plze invite me

Le Cruise
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zhelir Darkfall on Fri Aug 17, 2007 1:50 am

I'll likely be on all of tomorrow, or a good chunk of it, so I'll try to get ahold of ya then.

Zhelir Darkfall
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Edge on Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:28 pm

Welcome to Nerdville.

Once I get my computer up and running, clearly I'll have to go chase you guys down.

Edge
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.