Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Would You Rather?

a topic in Forum Games, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Fun games to pass the time!

Re: Would You Rather?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mattyman24 on Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:46 am

Future one! I want to see if there are any giant robotic...turkeys '.' yeah!

Would you rather pick the nose of the ugliest person you know and then eat it, or lick peanut butter a hobo's foot? (taken from earlier methods, the return of the peanut butter hobo foot!)
"Never read my posts. If I tell you not to you probably will anyway. If you do though, you will have read it, which means you will have ignored my comment at the start of this sentence. Which means you will have read it and just done the same thing that I told you not to do that you did. Which you will again, until you ignore the thing you are reading now which you will repeat, and you wont be doing the wrong thing because you already ignored the right thing, which is totally wrong."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mattyman24
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vasilisa*van*Morren on Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:42 pm

Hobo all the way.

Would you rather spend the whole day watching political debates or listening to Justin Bieber?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vasilisa*van*Morren
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flickery on Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:43 am

I would choose bieber over political debates, I could always pretend he's a girl singing. :]

Would you rather have blueberry puree on chocolate or cheesecake sprinkled with crystallized ginger?

A smilie costs nothing, but in the internet, it is EVERYTHING.

flickery
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhiteSwan on Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:30 pm

A blueberry puree on chocolate :)

Would you rather be President of Egypt or President of Iran?

WhiteSwan
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mattyman24 on Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:04 am

Iran. Don't know why. Lol.

Would you rather spek lik diss or speak like this 4 da res' of your life.

Mattyman24
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Phoenixrisen on Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:00 am

Spek lik diss, at least as long as I don't have to write like it too. It's fairly phonetic after all, and if you put it in the proper accent it might almost sound normal.

Would you rather kick the proverbial puppy, or be kicked like the proverbial puppy?

Phoenixrisen
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IIIdEmpire on Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:17 pm

I'd rather be kicked like the proverbial puppy.

Animal abuse is a no no, kids! 8D

Would you rather be a phoenix (remembering that your tears have the ability to heal wounds, inspire creativity, selflessness and fortitude, but will repeatedly burst into flames in order to restart your life) or be a unicorn (remembering that your presence has the power to create tranquility, beauty, innocence and peace, but that pretty much everyone wants your blood)?

Sorry, that one was a little wordy...

Have at thee!
"The most powerful weapon on Earth is the human soul on fire ."

IIIdEmpire
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alasund on Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:21 pm

Pheonix, though it's a hard choice.

Would you rather create a character, and not use them, or decide not to create a character, only to regret it later?
Verdant plains and cold dark night. I have nothing more but silence.

Alasund
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IIIdEmpire on Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:19 am

Create a character and not use them. It's better to flesh out an idea and scrap it or toss it on the back burner rather than squash the flames of creativity altogether.

Would you rather be a world-famous writer with all the money in the world and be "secretly" (read: not-so-secretly) hated by your before-the-fame RP friends and writing buddies, or the "starving artist" type, who never writes a best seller, but is rich with friendship and inspiring company?

IIIdEmpire
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Phoenixrisen on Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:22 am

Create a character and not use them. It's good practice and just because you don't use it at first doesn't mean that it won't get used eventually.

Would you rather be transformed into a butterfly, or a rock?
(Pathetic I know, sorry.)

Phoenixrisen
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HellinaJar on Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:30 pm

I'd rather be a rock. Just cause they live for a very very very longggg time.

Would you rather fly, or be able to breathe underwater?

HellinaJar
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby they-go on Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:33 am

I'd rather fly, because that way I can travel to more places by the crow without paying for a plane ticket, and plus I'm scared of large masses of water.

Would you rather see in black or white.
random tumblings from an erratic creator whose head is in the clouds of fantasy and imagination trying to decide which direction is south for the winter.

they-go
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flickery on Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:39 am

Mmm... how is either considered seeing at all? I guess white then because I want to know the difference between opening and closing my eyes XD

Would you rather be a mage or a cleric? Do explain.

P.S Think stereotypical gaming sense.

flickery
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moon/Mihael on Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:33 pm

Cleric. I would be able to cast destructive spells, heal myself and others, and being able to preach about gods without the risk of being run down by a crazed psychopath with an axe to grind.

Would you rather sing for eternity and eat small meals, or live like a king and basically slack off to do whatever you want without consequence?

Moon/Mihael
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flickery on Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:00 am

King. Yes. I can still sing if I want :] and this time no one would boo me!

IIIdEmpire wrote:Create a character and not use them. It's better to flesh out an idea and scrap it or toss it on the back burner rather than squash the flames of creativity altogether.

Would you rather be a world-famous writer with all the money in the world and be "secretly" (read: not-so-secretly) hated by your before-the-fame RP friends and writing buddies, or the "starving artist" type, who never writes a best seller, but is rich with friendship and inspiring company?

Yep, his post was ignored (because phoenixrisen posted immediately after that without noticing that question, but it can't be blamed) so I'm ressurecting it. :]

flickery
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Methodical_Madness on Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:51 am

I would rather be the starving artist type as I write for others enjoyment not my own

Would you rather be eaten alive or burned at a stake
I am a manifestation of your delusions, I am the moment of destruction after the agony of loss, I am the essence of your nightmares, I am the deepest sorrow of your soul and the greatest lust within your mind... I am Methodical Madness.

Methodical_Madness
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Panda_lover2195 on Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:44 pm

Burned at the stake because I would die faster, because the smoke fumes would kill me first. Would have as much of an agonizing death.

Would you rather have clamidia, or gonnerra??

Panda_lover2195
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zephyr on Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:31 pm

Gonnerra, because it is a non-existent word. :D

Would you rather be the last human on earth during the zombie apocalypse, or be a zombie trying to kill the last human?
Hello, friends...

Zephyr
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StaR~★ on Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:10 am

Be a zombie trying to kill the last human. I don't want to be a victim, please. :D

Would you rather wear shorts in the winter (you can't wear high stockings, socks or boots!) or walk around in Lady Gaga outfits for a year?
Signature coming soon. ._.

StaR~★
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zephyr on Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:25 am

Psh I'd wear shorts in the winter fo sho.

Would you rather be an AI or an Android?

Zephyr
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Contributor Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!