Would You Rather?

a topic in Forum Games, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Fun games to pass the time!

Would You Rather?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarknessToDeath23 on Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:26 pm

Here is a example: Would you rather eat skittles or lick a foot?
I would rather eat skittles
Would you rather... So and so.. You get okay lets start it

Would you rather watch TV or play your video game? (Making it simple for ya)
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DarknessToDeath23
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Would You Rather?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ylanne on Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:41 pm

I would rather watch TV - requires less setup, and far less brain activity.

Would you rather lick peanut butter off of a hobo's foot, or swim in shark infested waters while bleeding from a papercut?
​“Another world is not only possible, she is on her way. On a quiet day, I can hear her breathing.”
― Arundhati Roy

Stunning letter from autistic survivor of electric shock torture in USA

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ylanne
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Person of Interest Storyteller Beta Tester Builder Cult Leader Concierge Tipworthy Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxLilly on Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:14 pm

Ewww... uhmm. Lick peanut butter off of a hobo's foot. Digusting :/.

Would you rather be the nerd or the popular girl/boy who everyone pretends to like?
♥ "The scars of your love, remind me of us. They keep me thinking, we almost had it all.
The scars of your love, they leave me breathless. I can't help feeling..."♥

xxLilly
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ylanne on Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:58 am

The nerd. Definitely. Oh wait... I already fall into that stereotype, because people like to label other people.

Would you rather win the lottery or win a reality TV show?

Ylanne
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Person of Interest Storyteller Beta Tester Builder Cult Leader Concierge Tipworthy Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RaeRaeButterfly on Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:36 am

Win a reality TV show!

Would you rather watch a musical or a reality TV show?

I'd go for the musical..but that's just me :)

RaeRaeButterfly
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nezzera on Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:39 am

It would depend on which, but most likely the reality TV show.

Would you rather eat ten spiders, or have to wear the same puke-green color for the rest of your life?
My Website!Hug Button!

Nezzera
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxLilly on Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:00 am

I'd rather wear the same puke-green color for the rest of my life.

Would you rather be talented in singing or dancing?

xxLilly
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ylanne on Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:37 am

Singing. You can do it more places more often than dancing, and I also just like to sing, and am very self-conscious about dancing.

Would you rather be sentenced to life in prison or the death penalty, were you false accused and convicted of a crime?

Ylanne
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Phoenixrisen on Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:49 pm

Life in prison. There's always the possibility that someone would realize that there was a mistake made small though it may be.

Would you rather eat unpasteurized eggs that weren't washed before being cracked, or raw fish that you were unsure of the preparation of?

Phoenixrisen
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RaeRaeButterfly on Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:09 pm

The egg one....only because fish makes me puke...

Would you rather go the movies with your friends or watch TV?

RaeRaeButterfly
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Phoenixrisen on Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:37 pm

TV, it doesn't cost an arm and a leg for two hours or so of entertainment.

Would you create your own world to write in, or go with something "premade" like modern earth etc?

Phoenixrisen
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mattyman24 on Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:25 am

Id create my own World, modern earth has all the Global Warming issues

Would you rather jump into a pit of snakes, or a pit of (big) spiders?
"Never read my posts. If I tell you not to you probably will anyway. If you do though, you will have read it, which means you will have ignored my comment at the start of this sentence. Which means you will have read it and just done the same thing that I told you not to do that you did. Which you will again, until you ignore the thing you are reading now which you will repeat, and you wont be doing the wrong thing because you already ignored the right thing, which is totally wrong."

Mattyman24
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chaoicangel on Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:05 pm

Umm, it depends on the type of snake. If it was garden snakes or something, I'd go for that. I'm terrified of spiders.

Would you rather have a speaking part in a play, or be a human prop.
With love,
Chaoicangel

Chaoicangel
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Phoenixrisen on Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:25 pm

I prefer speaking parts but both could be fun.

Would you rather clean up after ten animals, or five toddlers?

Phoenixrisen
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxLilly on Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:18 pm

Five Toddlers

Would you rather be caught stealing a precious painting or a piece of jewelry?

xxLilly
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elektrische on Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:27 pm

I think the precious painting. People would think I was a classier criminal than if I were stealing jewelry.

Would you rather be wise or clever?
Over and in, last call for sin. While everyone's lost, the battle is won, with all these things that I've done.

Elektrische
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Phoenixrisen on Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:24 pm

Wise, without wisdom there's no way to know when you're going to need to use cleverness.

Would you rather have many fairly close friends, or just one extremely close one?

Phoenixrisen
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aeris Strife on Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:44 pm

Just one extremely close one- because that's all I've ever had.

Would you rather listen to Justin Bieber for the rest of your life, or have your fingernails removed with burning hot tongs?

(I'd choose the latter. I hate Justin Bieber.)
Hey bitch, I don't care if it kills me
and I don't give a damn if it hurts
I'm going to live for the fun of it
Because this is my stinkin' life, not yours

Aeris Strife
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dante215 on Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:23 am

Definitely having my fingernails removed with burning hot tongs... Justin Beaver sounds awful...

Would you rather have your skin pealed off with a blunt knife or be cooked alive?

Blunt knife bit was inspired by the aztecs and the cooked alive bit off saw 2 as I'm watching it right now :)
I wonder, how much I have lost over the years and how much I have gained from these experiences. Intellect, wisdom, knowledge? I would cast all these aside just for a second chance, a second chance to make everything I have done wrong right once more... Each time I stare into space I ponder, what would have happened had I done things differently? If I had been in a different family, met different people, would I have ever been happy, or would life have just punched me in the gut like it always has...

Dante215
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:09 am

Cooked alive.

Would you rather be a leech or a fly?

mummydove
Member for 10 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!