I wrote a horror story

a topic in The Writer's Lounge, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

A place for original short stories, fanfiction, essays, and the like.

I wrote a horror story

Tips: 0.50 INK Postby sifsand on Thu Sep 05, 2019 7:30 pm

Hey everyone, I wrote a short horror story currently in the making and I'd love for people to give it a good read. It's a blend of horror mixed with my favorite subject;Dinosaurs!

https://www.wattpad.com/myworks/199043528-they-survived

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.50 INK in return for their work.

sifsand
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 3 years
Promethean World Builder Inspiration Author Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Visual Appeal Conversationalist Bug Hunter Person of Interest Lifegiver Builder Greeter

Re: I wrote a horror story

Tips: 0.25 INK Postby lostamongtrees on Sat Dec 21, 2019 10:28 pm

Wow, really love the perspective. Great job, sif! Keep us updated if you have this ongoing!
2 Minutes of Hate
Every other Tuesday

The Hunt
Do you have what it takes?
Weekly Multiverse Event
OPEN BAR
A wine bar who's target demographic is the mysterious and supernatural, specializing in wines, spirits, and bloods.
March 26th, 2020
8 pm EST

Connect on Twitch <3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.25 INK in return for their work.

lostamongtrees
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Group Theory Helmsman Builder Streamwatcher Beta Tester Storyteller Maiden Voyager Greeter Concierge Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Tipworthy Cult Leader Hordemaster Historian Lifegiver Visual Appeal Donated! Salesman Property Buyer Contributor

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!