Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library »

Players Wanted: Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players »

Xbox Live

a topic in Discussion & Debate, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderators: dealing with it, Ambassadors

Talk about philosophy, politics, news & current events, or any other subject you're interested in!

Re: Xbox Live

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kossodo on Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:08 pm

Gamer Tag: EsmeraldasAdii
Games: Halo 3, Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time, Dead or Alive Ultimate, Lost Odyssey, Mass Effect, etc.

NOTE: I was informed that my old tag didn't exist then I found out that I neglected to renew my subscription. So, there's the new tag, sorry for any misconceptions. And another note, I don't play LIVE much, so, don't expect me to be on often! But, I am a dork and play on LIVE arcade more so than my XBox itself.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kossodo
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reed_Lefte on Wed May 28, 2008 2:17 am

Gamertag: Patched Panda (Put an underscore if you must *rolls eyes*)
Games: COD4, Halo 3, Both GH, Rockband, Army of Two, Phantasy Star(never on it.), Skate(Once again...) and I think that sums up my online games... Oh yeah America's Army but with COD it never gets used.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Reed_Lefte
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Wed May 28, 2008 8:25 am

I have renew soon, but... Gamertag: Walter Barrecks
"She called me late last night, to say she loved me so.
But I guess you changed her mind.
Well I should have known it wouldn't be all right,
But I can't live without her
So I won't even try...
And if I get drunk, then I'll pass out on the floor now baby.
Cause you won't bother me no more.
And if you're drinking, well you know that you're my friend and I say
I guess I'll have myself a beer."
Reel Big Fish- Beer

Walter Barrecks
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lake on Fri May 30, 2008 6:46 pm

Gamertag: halter93

Games: Halo 3

That's the only game I have. I'm trying to get COD 4, but the strange disappearance of all my money is putting me at a hinderence. Also, I suck really bad at Halo, but am up for talking and playing any sweet custom games though. I'll probably get pissed if I get splattered or lasered though, or if we're playing anything on Snowbound/Isolation/Guardian. Hate those levels with a passion.
This signature is naked. Help by clothing it!

Lake
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby [Ace] on Fri May 30, 2008 6:56 pm

Woot.

Detective D

Games: Halo 3, Call of Duty 4, Final Fantasy XI, and I dunno, probably Grand Theft Auto soon. :D

[Ace]
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kasurin on Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:56 pm

I'm so God damn elusive but, I KNEW there was a topic here XBL tags. I just got a 360 Elite this past Tuesday and I'm pretty ecstatic.

gamertag = NobueNine
Bad Company // GTA4

Kasurin
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alucroas on Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:43 pm

Gamertag: Alucroas

Xbox 360: Premium.

Online: Gears of War, The Darkness.

Used to have Assassin's Creed but it was stupidly repetitive, so I just beat it and traded it in the next day, I also used to have Bioshock and traded it in not too long after I beat it. It's an awesome game - no questions asked, but it's really just one of those one-time play-through kind of games if you ask me. I plan on getting Halo3 since Arrogance won't shut the hell up about me not getting it, coupled with the fact that he turns into a whiney little shit whenever he sees me playing G.o.W instead of Halo3.

Alucroas
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alessa Gillespie on Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:19 pm

gamertag:iCarlyrox101
games:Mass Effect,Oblivion(doesnt work anymore lol),Dead rising, and Fable
"The fear of blood tends to create fear for the flesh"

Alessa Gillespie
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Anyone Have Xbox Live

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud_Homewood on Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:55 pm

i was wondering, cause i need friend on there. i only have two games for Xbox live, Modern Warfare 2, and Fable 2(though i just got it and am still working on getting my char stronger)
The perfect world is one where there is no one to wage war or to commit sin,and is ruled by no one, for it is human nature to wage war for power, to commit sin for pleasure, to rule for control
Guardian Angel(IC no RPers needed)Read and Rate!!!!!!!!

Cloud_Homewood
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Anyone Have Xbox Live

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LeeHitsugaya on Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:18 pm

I got live and will hopefully own MW2 very soon...

Gamertag: Toushiro H

LeeHitsugaya
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Anyone Have Xbox Live

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bartholomew on Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:30 pm

Modern warfare 2 all the way

GT: Joshman511
"On a long enough time-line the survival rate of everyone drops to zero." - Fight club

Bartholomew
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:55 am

To prepare for the upcoming awesomeness for Planetside refugees that DUST 514 (Reference: Wikipedia: DUST 514 going to be (as well as an awesome auxiliary augmentation for my EVE Online habits), I just bought a 360.

They've managed to sucker me into subscribing to XBox Live for a year, so I signed up with the name "remaeus". Feel free to invite me to play whatever. :)
Alvin Toffler wrote:The illiterates of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn.

Take a moment and consider joining my Patreon group, where I share personal development updates and plans for the future...

Remæus
Architect
Member for 16 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal Concierge Cult Leader Lifegiver Storyteller Donated! Anomaly Hunter Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MgeoftheWhtBst on Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:47 am

Gamertag: MgeoftheWhtBst (go figure ^^)

I dunna have a gold right now, but hopefully after I move (so sometime in May)

Usually Halo 3 or RE5, I like to play SC IV, but no one else does. ;-; Oh, and Family game night. ^^

MgeoftheWhtBst
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dragon on Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:27 am

Gamertag: l4ff1nm4n666 < Exactly as it appears.

Online- COD4:MW1+MW2, Gears of War (1 only), Halo 3, Tekken 6, GTA4, Recently Street fighter 4, Borderlands, and Lost Planet when I can get a match.

"They Claim I Am Mad, When They Are All Mad Themselves"

Dragon
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Script on Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:35 am

Gamertag: ShiningAngel74 <-- Old username. Girly factor + 212 out of a possible 200.

I don't tend to play a lot of games online... or at least, not publicly.

But, speaking purely on a 'possible' basis...

Modern Warfare 2 - I'm shit at this, I haven't actually played online before :D
Halo 3/ODST - Still shit
Guitar Hero 4/5/Rock Band 2 - I can do this one, no wait... my instruments broke, waiting for new ones to be sent back after warranty claim
Far Cry 2 - Actually forgot I owned this
NFS Undercover - Steer using the corners, hell yeah.
GTA IV - I like the parts where you drive around and hit things and then blow yourself up... :D
Orange Box - TF2, yay - haven't played for a yearish, but hey...
Image Image Image

(03:04:15) Lialore says: I wanted to be the poo.

Script
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Donated! Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Lifegiver Cult Leader Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LeeHitsugaya on Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:23 pm

I just got my new copy of MW2. My GT is on the 1st page. Anyone interested in a clan?

LeeHitsugaya
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dart on Fri May 07, 2010 9:46 pm

Alot of games.. Lol

SeVen Child

and

Raven783

Dart
GWC Veteran
Member for 14 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Viktor Valentine on Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:35 pm

GT: Teenage Fox
Games: lotz

Viktor Valentine
Member for 12 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alessa Gillespie on Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:58 am

GT:Zombiehorde999
Games:Too many to list >.<

Alessa Gillespie
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Freddie-Ammerson on Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:55 am

Gamertag: RanyoMalight (duh xD)
Games: I don't have many (no money D: ) But I am borrowing CoD Black Ops, Fallout 3 (not multi but eh), Left 4 dead, MW(one not 2). I own Battlefield 3, alan wake, and army of two.

Add me :D
ImageImage

Freddie-Ammerson
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!