Announcements: RPG: Season of Giving 2020 » Universe of the Week! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: A question about 'hyperspace travel' and its use as a weapon » NaNoWriMo 2020 » A vacuum salesman in the Multiverse. » Being bored at work makes you do crazy things » Question here from the FNG » Recommendations of Reading material. » Do you "follow" characters to receive notifications? » My 2 Fav Poems! » Simple Vs. Detailed RPG Layouts » Warning About Communist-Inspired Upheaval and Revolution » The Best Sentence » Universe of the Week Nominations » The SCPF Wiki Project (not related to SCP Project in 2016) » What influences you as you write? And why? » Preventing Bitrot by Hosting Images on RPG » Interesting YouTube Videos » Xamoyan Bestiary » The Political Compass » Song Covers » The Truth of Gung Fu »

Players Wanted: Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D » mahou shoujo rp » Avolair: Academy For The Supernatural [NEW][OPEN] » Calling for adventurers to explore Xamoyos » roleplayers wanted for shifters world. » The UCF- a (soon to be) group in the MV » Neothea: Phyrian Galaxy (Open) » Students Wanted: Arcane and Human alike » A Once Upon a Time Adventure. » The Children of Ash (Multiverse) » Chronicles of Cre' Est Players Wanted! » Forgiveness - Romantic Drama RP, One Role Open! » Adventurers wanted for the Gala-Dor Expedition » Kingsman: International Affairs »

Season of Giving 2020

At the end of perhaps our craziest year yet, we choose to celebrate our writing family with that extra touch of gratitude. Tip your fellow authors for a chance to win 10,000 INK, with leaderboards updated daily.

Merry Christmas from RPG! 🎅

xXx The Unseen xXx

xXx The Unseen xXx

a part of “xXx The Unseen xXx”, a fictional universe by AngelGirl.

They think they know who you are. They think that can fit you into little, perfect boxes. They think they can control you. They're wrong.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “xXx The Unseen xXx”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: xXx The Unseen xXx

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:16 am

I am sorry the surgery didn't go as planned. I hope everything is okay.

You can host at imgur.com. I don't have Photobucket so that is what I use. And fotoflexer or pickmonkey for editing. :)
"What happened to your forehead?"
"A fork."
"A fork?"
"Yes, sir. I wish I'd been eating with a spoon."
"You stabbed yourself with a fork?"
"It flipped."
"Flipped?"
"The fork."
"A flipped fork?"
"It flicked my forehead."
Pausing in the counting of my change, he gave me a narrow look.
"That's right," I said. "A flipped fork flicked my forehead.”
― Dean Koontz, Odd Thomas

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FaddedFox
Member for 7 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Living-Dead Doll~ on Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:22 am

It is ok, just not doing as well as we hoped. They said it may take a few days to be better, so we are hopeful. Thank you.

Yes, I found a post (like 10 minutes ago lol) about imgur, which I am now uploading everything to and then will have the first profile ready!

So, I go to work at 3 (central time) and get off at 11pm tomorrow. So, if the second profile is not sent before 3, I will have it done sometime after getting home. If nothing else, I will send you what I have finished, so you can see I am indeed trying. I do sincerely apologize.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

~Living-Dead Doll~
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:49 pm

@ Living-Dead Doll - good luck! I hope it all works out. :)

@AngelGirl - I finished my first character! Let me know if it all works for you and if you want me to change anything. I am working on the second now. I'll update this to let you know when its finished.

EDIT:
Okay both are done :)

FaddedFox
Member for 7 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Living-Dead Doll~ on Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:59 am

Just an update, I am still here. The first profile is finished and submitted (yesterday). I am almost finished with the second but have had some issues with being able to finish it thus far. I am so sorry!! I can send you what I have so far though if you like.

~Living-Dead Doll~
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelGirl on Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:26 pm

@LivingDeadDoll, I was completely insensitive and totally forgot. I hope everything is getting better.

Imgur is a great image hosting site, I'm glad you found it! I upload everything to there.

You're totally fine, no need to apologize. I freak out easily because I've been in a lot of unsuccessful roleplays, and we've already lost two people. But I trust you both, and this is gonna go great! :)

I've been having issues with the site after they updated it, so I haven't had a chance to write the first post. That being said, my next free day is Friday.

I'll put the first post up then, but, like I told @Fadded, I'm not expecting any more than 1-2 posts a week. We all have lives to live :) I may send out a gentle reminder halfway through the week but nothing more than that.

This is going to be chill, I promise :)

EDIT: Both of your charries look great! Something is going on with my connection, so I'll be able to officially accept them all tomorrow.
Last edited by AngelGirl on Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~AngelGirl~

AngelGirl
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelGirl on Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:35 pm

First post will be up tonight by 11pm MST!

As well as updates to the NPCs Forum. I understand we haven't talked through relationships, so let's all reach out this weekend and formulate thoughts. The first few posts can introduce what you would like your relationship to be, and then the details can be worked out through PM.

Remember, check your locations before you post. The first post will be written in The Unknown, so be sure not to post there accidentally.

I will follow up with my character posts as soon as I can.

Can't wait!

AngelGirl
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelGirl on Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:52 am

I'm going to write my character posts this weekend. Posting from me will be more regular after this week. I've been working 23 hour days, so it's been a toll. I promise I'll be on top of it starting Sunday.

AngelGirl
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelGirl on Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:45 pm

First character post is up! Sorry it took so long.

Anyone in Camp Good can find Aimee in the caf, sitting at a table with coffee.

Ethan's post will be up shortly.

AngelGirl
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:51 am

Hey! didn't realize you posted. I'll see about getting my posts up tomorrow :)

FaddedFox
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelGirl on Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:20 pm

Hey, @LivingDead! Just realized I forgot to incorporate Silas into Aimée's post. Feel free to insert him wherever, and when I post next, I'll follow along with whatever you decide.

Also, if either of you have any plot ideas or anything like that, feel free to post here so we can discuss! When the finalized plot idea is decided, it will be posted into The Unknown.

Hope to hear from you soon!

AngelGirl
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelGirl on Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:25 pm

Hey, guys, just checking in!

I'm going to be so sad if we can't get this off the ground :(

I'm requesting a post within the next 36 hours, respectively. I hate placing deadlines, but it's been two weeks since I've posted, and I've only heard from @Fadded so far.

@LivingDead, are you still interested in this RP?

AngelGirl
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:09 pm

Hi Angel! Sorry for the delay. Reading and posting now :)

EDIT:
Posted. Sorry I was doing this before work so I was a little in a hurry and I forgot to change Kenji's location >.< My bad, and sorry I had to rush a little.

FaddedFox
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelGirl on Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:29 pm

@Fadded, awesome! Good to hear from you. No worries about the location, it can just be fixed next time.

LivingDead has not been online in about a week. Assuming that she is no longer available, do you know anyone else that might be interested in this plot, and would want to join?

I have a few that I can reach out to, but, I'll try contacting LivingDead one more time.

AngelGirl
Member for 7 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!