Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

XXXGWC-F188 Falcon

a topic in Mecha: Gundams, Mobile Suits and Armors, a part of the RPG forum.

A catalog of the mecha that can be found in Gundam Wing: Continuing Legend.

XXXGWC-F188 Falcon

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Teh Andy on Wed Sep 14, 2005 3:31 pm

Okay, this was made with a mix of UC and AC technology, but it should work fine, I think. I just need to have it checked out. Any suggestions would be appreciated, that's mostly why I'm doing this, to have it critqued and tweaked by someone who knows what they're doing.

Basically, the suit is made for speed and melee combat in the air. The weapons it has are designed to be specifically high output. As such I suggested two generators, one for the weapons systems and one for the machine itself. However, I'm not sure how practical or applicable half of these things are, SO i'm submitting it for approval.

Madan, let me know what you think and what changes would be best. >.o I think this is gonna get a li'l expensive.

Code Name: Falcon
Pilot:
Model Number: XXXGWC-F188
Model Type: High Output Aerial Combat Suit
Maximum Height: 15.6 meters
Maximum Weight: 18.5 tons
Color Scheme: White w/ Black
Armor: Gundanium alloy w/ ceramic composite

Generator:
2x Ultra compact fusion reactors: power output, unknown
One Generator is used to power the gundam’s powerful weapon systems, the other is used to power the gundam itself. Both generators are housed inside a thick layer of ceramics.

Full Thruster Output: 860,000 kg
Maximum Acceleration: 5.4 g
Vernier Type: AAA
12 verniers in all
2 maneuverable verniers in front of the waist
2 maneuverable verniers behind the waist
2 maneuverable verniers in the middle of the back
2 maneuverable verniers under the feet
2 maneuverable verniers just below the back of the knee
2 maneuverable verniers in the shoulders.
180 degree turn-time: .1 seconds

Armament:
2x Twin beam katanas linked directly to the weapons generator.
1x Beam Naginata with extra power stores in the long haft.
2x 150 Double Barrel Automatic shotguns. One barrel is fed 10 flechette rounds. The other is fed 10 depleted uranium slug rounds. Extra ammo is kept inside a hidden compartment in each leg.
2x 120 mm handguns loaded with armor piercing rounds. 15 round clips. Extra ammo kept in hidden compartments in the gundam’s lower back.
2x arm mounted pop-up beam rifle.
4x head mounted 60mm beam vulcans

Features: Able to quickly accelerate to and maintain extremely high speeds; very, very agile. Wings on back aid with stability and direction during flight. Auto-tinting cams. Waist and chest mounted flashlights. Designed to be completely aerodynamic with reinforced armor to withstand the high acceleration.
Live in your world, get KOed in mine.

ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Teh Andy
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.