Announcements: Universe of the Month! » RPG: Season of Giving 2020 (WINNERS ANNOUNCED!) » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy » The Bible as Literature » Humans in the MV. Questions and thoughts. » Surviving the post-holiday apocalypse. » SL: 1097 Bestiary of Monsters » What latest tech excites me? » A question about 'hyperspace travel' and its use as a weapon » NaNoWriMo 2020 » A vacuum salesman in the Multiverse. » Being bored at work makes you do crazy things » Question here from the FNG » Recommendations of Reading material. » Do you "follow" characters to receive notifications? » My 2 Fav Poems! » Simple Vs. Detailed RPG Layouts » Warning About Communist-Inspired Upheaval and Revolution » The Best Sentence » The SCPF Wiki Project (not related to SCP Project in 2016) »

Players Wanted: New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Grimm's Fairies [Roleplayer(s) Wanted] » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D » mahou shoujo rp » Avolair: Academy For The Supernatural [NEW][OPEN] » Calling for adventurers to explore Xamoyos » roleplayers wanted for shifters world. »

yaoi rp. (special request for yourdarkestfear to join)

a topic in Fanfics & Other Fiction-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Anime based, book based, movie based. For those who don't want to spend extra time developing an original world.

Re: yaoi rp. (special request for yourdarkestfear to join)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby *chu-chan* on Thu Oct 11, 2007 12:29 pm

"um..." Kou's eyes darted over the page and he seleted a meal at random. "chicken fried rice no mushrooms with a glass of coke." he smiled up at the waitress handing her his menu.
One day your going to wake up and realize how much you love me, and when that day comes I'll be waking up with the guy who already knew.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

*chu-chan*
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yourdarkestfear on Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:43 am

Noako could only smile as he picked his menu up and handed it to the waitress.

"I'll bring your drinks right away..." she said before turning and walking away brisquely.

"I think you scared her away..."Noako teased, leaning across the table.
"My life is just a Faerie sigh..."

"Then I'll just have to hold my breath..."

-Holly Black Valiant

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

yourdarkestfear
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby *chu-chan* on Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:07 am

"yay." he said smilling back.

*chu-chan*
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby *chu-chan* on Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:09 am

"she kinda freaked me out." Kou stiffled his laugh and stared at his hands on the table in front of him.

**there made it longer. ;)**

*chu-chan*
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yourdarkestfear on Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:58 pm

Noako grinned as the waitress brought them back their drinks. He sipped his tea for a moment before looking at Kou thoughtfully. "How long have you wirked for the firm?" he asked.

yourdarkestfear
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby *chu-chan* on Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:40 am

"um...almost two years now." Kou smiled and took a sip from his coke. he studied the grain in the table to keep from looking at Noako.

*chu-chan*
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yourdarkestfear on Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:59 am

Noako smirked. "Two years huh?"

'Funny I don't remember seeing this cutie around...' he thought to himself. Then the waitress brought their food and set it down infront of them.

"Thank you" he said softly before ripping a pair of chopsticks in two and digging in.

yourdarkestfear
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby *chu-chan* on Wed Oct 17, 2007 1:24 pm

Kou picked at his food not eating much as he concentrated on keeping his eyes from permanently fixing themselves on the new lawer.

*chu-chan*
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yourdarkestfear on Wed Oct 17, 2007 1:44 pm

"Aren't you going to eat?" Noako asked, worried for his new partner.

yourdarkestfear
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby *chu-chan* on Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:48 am

"yeah, this is how i eat. i was never a big eater." he patted his belly as if to show Noako how skinny he was.

*chu-chan*
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yourdarkestfear on Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:01 am

Noako leaned forward and poked Kou in the belly with his chopsticks. "You need to eat more..." he said looking deep into Kou's eyes. Then all of a sudden he sat back down and began eating again, like nothing had happened. His chopsticks swirled as he ate rapidly.

yourdarkestfear
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby *chu-chan* on Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:28 pm

Kou shook his head to clear his mind and stared at his food. he took a few bites taking time to taste the individual ingrediants, before finally saying something. "well, i think it's time we got back. we'll get in trouble if we're late." he said sweetly standing up.

*chu-chan*
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yourdarkestfear on Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:46 am

Noako stopped to look at him, his chopsticks, covered in noodles, half raised to his mouth. "Well if you think so..." he said softly, before eating a few more bites. "Promise me you'll eat more than this when I take you to dinner..." he said offering a hand to help Kou out of the booth.

yourdarkestfear
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby *chu-chan* on Thu Oct 25, 2007 1:17 pm

Kou smiled and wormed out of the booth. "dinner...what time? right after work?" he asked pulling a twenty out of his pocket and a few ones. he tucked the ones under the soy sauce and walked to the counter to pay.

*chu-chan*
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!