Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

yaoi rp. (special request for yourdarkestfear to join)

a topic in Fiction Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Anime based, book based, movie based. For those who don't want to spend extra time developing an original world.

yaoi rp. (special request for yourdarkestfear to join)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby *chu-chan* on Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:37 pm

ok guys this ones a yaoi, if you dont know what that means, it's guy+guy=gay. so love it, own it, fear it. ok. for all those who join WELCOME!! -gives big hug- yay. now lets get started.

kou tsuichei stumbled through the glass doors of his work carrying a pile of paper larger then he was. and was threatening to drop it all there in the entryway. he had a small build for a man of 23. he looked for like a sophmore at a high school. he had dark pink hair and burning emerald eyes. he was so innocent and pure, he never understood the jokes his coworkers laughed at in the coffee room during break.
he wormed his way through another doorway and up the steps. fellow workers stopped and watched him struggle not one of them offering to help him. silently laughing to each other. once he made it to his designation he set the pile down carefully on the table in the coffee room. a quick coke before getting started. he went over to the coke machine as three other employees sauntered in.
"hey Kou, this your stuff?" asked a tall muscular, god of a man. his name was Takuto Nagareboshi.
"yeah." answered Kou in his boyish voice. he straightened out a dollar bill and pushed it into the slot. just as the machine accepted his dollar he heard a large crashe from behind him. the machine waited for him to choice his beverage as he turned around. the three were just leaving and all his papers on the floor. Kou sighed and shuffled over to them. she crouched down and started to stack them up again when the head of directors walked in.
"oh, Kou. glad i found you." he didnt even seem to notice that he needed help. "i want you to meet your new partner."

**this would be where yourdarkestfear comes in**
One day your going to wake up and realize how much you love me, and when that day comes I'll be waking up with the guy who already knew.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

*chu-chan*
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Re: yaoi rp. (special request for yourdarkestfear to join)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yourdarkestfear on Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:15 pm

A tall man stepped into the copy room. He had electric blue hair that was streaked with a dark, almost black, grey. the style was short except where it fell over his right eye. The eyes themselves were a stormy shade of grey that looked purple if they caught the light just right.

"Kou, this is Noako Nakazato, he'll be assisting you with the Morii case, and perhaps become your full time partner. So get to know each other..." The boss smiled and left the room. The tall man kneeled down and began to help Kou pick up the papers.

"Those guys were real assholes for doing this... why didn't you say anything?"
"My life is just a Faerie sigh..."

"Then I'll just have to hold my breath..."

-Holly Black Valiant

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

yourdarkestfear
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby *chu-chan* on Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:23 pm

Kou blushed and looked away. what was he supose to say? he couldnt let Noako think he wasnt able to defend himself. "oh, i would've. they just left really fast. they were gone by the time i turned around." now that wasnt entirely true, he would've just stood there and let them laugh at him. after all he was too small to stop them anyway. Kou smiled at Noako suffled the papers into a messy stack. "thanks." he said. standing up with the stack towering above him.

*chu-chan*
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yourdarkestfear on Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:29 pm

Noako reached over and took almost 3/4 of the papers. "Let me help you with that..." he said softly, "Where's your cubical and we'll set this stuff down." he guestured to let Kou lead the way. His eyes looked out from under his hair almost lewdly as he waited for Kou to pass.

yourdarkestfear
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby *chu-chan* on Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:40 pm

"oh...thank you." said Kou with a blush. "oh uh...this way." Kou led the way out of the room down another hall. he kicked open a small door that opened up into a very large, very crowded room. it was filled, wall-to-wall with tiny cubicals.
"hey Kou!" came a shout from somewhere infront of them. "hey!" Reiny stood in his chair so he could be seen over the top of his cubical wall. "I saved you a muffin!!" he yelled over the tops of other people's heads. the breakfeast tray always comes down each isle at precisly nine thirty every morning. usually Kou would've made it on time, but in such cases as today's Reiny in kind enough to save him one.
reiny was average heigth with stark blonde hair and blue eyes. he felt sorry for Kou, mostly because he gets picked on too. his cubical is right next to Kou's and they''ve been threatened to get fired for talking. it wasnt Kou's fault Reiny just talks alot.
Kou smiled and nodded. "this way." he said over his shoulder. and continued. he weaved through the impossible maze and made it to his small square life.
"hey," said Reiny leaning over the edge of the wall. "i got you a muffin, blue berry." he said handing it over to him.
"thanks" said Kou taking it from him a little distracted as he tried to set his pile down.
"who's this?"
"oh, sorry. Reiny this is Noako, my new partner. Noako, Reiny, the annoying guy who's, out of bad kharma was placed next to me."
reiny laughed at that. he offered his hand out to Noako, "nice to you meet you." he said with a grin.

*chu-chan*
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yourdarkestfear on Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:08 pm

Noako easily balanced the papers on one arm and shook the man's hand. "Nice to meet you..." he said with a slight smile. Once Kou had set the papers down, he set his pile down ontop.

"Well... If you say it that way it sounds bad... my cubical's right across from yours..." he pointed at the wall conecting Kou's cubicle to another. "Looks like we'll be working very closely..." he said with a grin.

yourdarkestfear
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby *chu-chan* on Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:18 pm

'god i hope so' he wanted to say, but instead said, "fantastic. we'll get alot of work down." he turned and smiled up at Noako his green eyes shimmering.
Reiny looked from one to another, a little left out. finally he said. "i can tell we're all going to be great friends." his voice was always too loud and it just so happened that one of the directors was walking by.
"Mr. saretobi!" he snapped marching his way to them. "get to work, this is not chit-chat time. you have a case to do. and you!" he turned on Kou. "get to work! what are you doing coming in late?"
"im sorry, i dropped my papers in the coffee room. and-"
"that's not our problem." he snapped.

*chu-chan*
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yourdarkestfear on Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:21 pm

Noako stepped in and bowed low to the man.

"I'm sorry, it's my fault sir, I'm new here, I didn't see him, and I bumped into him. I made him late. It won't happen again sir..." his hair fell in his face as he looked at the carpet. When he raised back up, the man was looking at him with raised brow.

"Make sure it doesn't..." he said, but his tone was less harsh, then he left.

yourdarkestfear
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby *chu-chan* on Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:24 pm

"noako? why'd you do that? you could've gotten in trouble and on your first day too." Kou was shocked and his big green eyes widened even more.

*chu-chan*
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yourdarkestfear on Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:31 pm

"It was nothing..." he said, a small blush brightening his face. "I'll get to work now... maybe we can go get lunch..." with that he waved over his shoulder and went to sit at his desk, hidden behind the cubicle.

He couldn't tell Kou that he was the company owner's son... he didn't want the boy to see him that way... not when he treated him so informally.

yourdarkestfear
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby *chu-chan* on Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:38 pm

Kou stood there gawking after him. Reiny was the one to speak, which wasnt a good idea, since he was always so loud. "holy crap! kou, you have got to get in his pants. he's fantastic for you."
Kou turned on him eyes wide with shock. "would you shut up! you have no idea how loud you voice is. and dont be saying such things, it's not right."
"awe c'mon." whined Reiny. Kou ignorred him and sat down at his desk and started sorting through the stack of papers. Reiny huffed and disapeared behind the wall that seperatted the two.

*chu-chan*
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yourdarkestfear on Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:43 pm

Noako chuckled and shook his head before getting to work.

Lunch time rolled around, and he signed off of his computer. A moment later he poked his head in to Kou's office. "Wanna go get lunch?" he asked.

yourdarkestfear
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby *chu-chan* on Sun Oct 07, 2007 3:03 pm

Kou pushed his chair out from his desk and Reiny peeked over the wall not trying in the slightest to apear like he wasnt eavesdropping. "really? last time i left the office for lunch was...uh...never. they scared me by saying if we were ever late once they'd fire us. talk about harsh." Kou chuckled and stood to his feet. "i'd like to go. there's this new chinese resteraunt down the street. maybe if we eat fast we wont be late." kou smiled at Noako and then threw a death glare at Reiny who was blushing and trying not to laugh out loud.

*chu-chan*
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yourdarkestfear on Sun Oct 07, 2007 3:16 pm

"We could even go get it and bring it back if you like..." he said softly, "I'll buy!" He flashed Kou a dazzling smile and raised his eyebrow at Reiny.

yourdarkestfear
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby *chu-chan* on Sun Oct 07, 2007 3:22 pm

"no, im not dependent. i can handle myself. well if we're going lets go. you know before Reiny explodes." Kou smiled his green eyes sparkling.

*chu-chan*
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yourdarkestfear on Sun Oct 07, 2007 3:25 pm

Noako smiled and led them out of the building. "Well if you won't let me treat you to lunch, will you let me buy you dinner tonight?" he asked with a knowing smile. His fingers stiffened in his pockets.

yourdarkestfear
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby *chu-chan* on Sun Oct 07, 2007 3:36 pm

Kou blushed and watched his feet as he walked. "r-reallY? dinner...hm..." Kou smiled at the floor trying to keep his face down so Noako couldnt see. "umm...sure i guess."

"hey Kou!! where you going?" asked a Director running up behind them. his name was Shean. he was nice and treated everyone fairly.
"hey shean im going out to lunch."
"oh you going to that new chinese restraunt? let me know how the food is there, ok? so i can take my girlfriend."
"sure thing." Kou smiled up at his superior. "oh! shean this is my new partner in the morii case, No-"
"Noako! yeah i've heard about you. nice to finally meet you." shean beemed at the taller man taking his hand and shaking it.
Kou looked back and forth between them a confused look on his face.

*chu-chan*
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yourdarkestfear on Sun Oct 07, 2007 3:40 pm

Noako blushed and shook the younger man's hand. "Uh-huh... cool..." he said lamely. "We'll definately let you know about the restraunt..." He then wrapped his arm around Kou's shoulder and led him down the street and into the chinese restraunt. "Boy was that wierd..." he said, shaking his head, "Didn't know I was so famous..." he smiled nervously.

yourdarkestfear
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby *chu-chan* on Sun Oct 07, 2007 3:58 pm

Kou looked at him curiously. "uh-huh..." there was a tiny little woman with an oriental style geshia gown on who was showing them to their seats.
"may i take your order?" she asked with a notepad and pencil in her hands.
"uh...what are you getting?" he asked Noako holding up his menu.

*chu-chan*
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yourdarkestfear on Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:42 am

Noako merely scanned the menu.

"Chicken cashew..." he said to both Kou and the waitress, "And a glass of tea please." He flashed her a dazzling smile and her cheeks turned pink even under the pale powder on her face.

"And for you sir?" she asked turning to Kou. Noako turned to look at Kou as well as he folded his menu and placed it on the table.

yourdarkestfear
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.