Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

*yawn*

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions, Arrivals, and Departures, a part of the RPG forum.

New (or returning) members post here to announce your arrival and be greeted by our wonderful community. Also, if you're going away on leave, post here and we'll say our goodbyes.

*yawn*

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Warr on Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:20 pm

Yeah, I'm Warrius. I'm one of the people who was first apart of Gwing, and I guess I'm one of its new Moderators. I'm an avid roleplayer, and I'm also a roleplaying teacher.

My name is Warren, and most call me it or "Warr", which is my nickname as far as most of the internet goes.

Anything else you'd like to know, just IM me.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Warr
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HAL on Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:21 pm

I can't think of anything. You think of something.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

HAL
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Warr on Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:24 pm

There really is no reason to, HAL. I already think enough, and have enough ideas.

Warr
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HAL on Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:24 pm

Why? I've never thought about have ideas.

HAL
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Warr on Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:27 pm

I believe the phrase you were looking for there HAL, was "I've never thought about having ideas."

And why? Because having ideas is apart of me, and it makes anyone who is a dreamer happy, so long as they can slowly build upon these ideals.

And I believe we should stop posting like this as well, because it seems to be Spammish to me.

And I know you're an AI, I remember when you were installed, so I don't think you'd understand that off hand, but it is still important.

Warr
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel Faile on Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:32 pm

Welcome back old friend. Good to see a friendly face again.

Gabriel Faile
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HAL on Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:33 pm

Once more? Thanks for the compliment. Is see a friendly face a movie?

HAL
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Warr on Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:54 pm

*Pats HAL on the head* Silly AI.

And thanks, Gabriel.

Warr
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MeiaGisborn on Mon Jan 22, 2007 3:19 pm

For a minute there, I thought this whole topic was going to be you and Hal alone. *wink* *wink*

*cough*

Yeah...

MeiaGisborn
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Warr on Wed Feb 14, 2007 11:19 pm

MeiaGisborn wrote:For a minute there, I thought this whole topic was going to be you and Hal alone. *wink* *wink*

*cough*

Yeah...

You wish, Janjan-chan. You'd love to see AI x Warr action, obviously.

But that's gross and will never happen.

Warr
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.