Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation »

Players Wanted: Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted »

Yazuko's Tower (OOC and Signup!) ~Original Story RP~

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Re: Yazuko's Tower (OOC and Signup!) ~Original Story RP~

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YuukiMoniSama on Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:43 pm

ill be an enemy i just have to get accepted... (unless we pretend im accepted and i post anyway :P)

should i?
ImageImage
If it's only a fantasy, then why is it killing me?

Ich liebe dich Bill Kaulitz!!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

YuukiMoniSama
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rogal Dorn on Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:05 pm

Go on lol, nothing wrong with that, I'm sure he won't mind at all, better now than never :). Look forward to doing evil with you

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rogal Dorn
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YuukiMoniSama on Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:08 pm

:D iv never been an enemy before so bare with me lol.... i gotta get intouch with my evil self haha.
ill post in a bit i have to clean up my room :(

I REALLY HOPE HE DOESNT MIND>>>>>

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

YuukiMoniSama
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rogal Dorn on Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:34 am

He shouldn't, being evil's evil when you get used to it lol. Just gotta think like an evil person ie. "Kill, get money, kill some more, gain favour with master, kill a bit more, get a heck of a lot of power, and then kill a bit more". Good fun lol.

Rogal Dorn
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YuukiMoniSama on Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:17 pm

im glad i didnt wait to get accepted i came in at a great time :P:P:P i am satisfied :P

YuukiMoniSama
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rogal Dorn on Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:41 pm

manipulating my enemies is fun :).. well getting yuuki to minipulate our enemies is fun, I really have nothing to do with it lol

Rogal Dorn
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jazira on Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:38 am

Jazira could be used for the Enemy, but if so she'd have to be under someone's control - I'm not very good at being mean on my own *grin*. If I could not be used as a minion, I could play as an Ally

Name: Jazira

Race: Shapeshifter / Magic User

Weapon(s): She can shapeshift into other animals, as well as change parts of her body as she wishes, making it as hard as steel or soft as feathers. Her tail is usually used as a whip or sword, and can be as sharp and hard as a sword.

Abilities/Powers : Shapeshifting, and limited control of the Elemental magics (water, air, fire, earth, some spirit but it does more damage than good.) She can heal near death injuries with her blood, but she will take a great injury herself doing so. It is very difficult to kill her if you dont know the secret (but it can be found out if someone read's her mind or controls her). She uses energy to use magic or shapeshift, so she cannot continuously change her shape. She can take maybe 5 forms in an hour, without rest.

Appearance: Usually, she is in her Draiken form, half silver dragon, half human, golden eyes, dark hair, tanned skin (human is the only form of which the skin is not silver). Any form she takes will have silver skin, scales, fur or feathers. She cannot take another human face, however. She can take on the appearance of any creature, excluding its color.
~ Jazzy

Jazira
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YuukiMoniSama on Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:40 pm

ooo would you like to be my minion? we'll just have to think of a way you can join in :D Cuz right now im going to befreind the enemy so i dont know how that would work but we will think of something.... ooooo i got an idea... imma be pming you lol :P:P:P

This is good :P i like this rp :D:D:D:D:D

YuukiMoniSama
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jazira on Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:04 pm

OOC: Alright ^_^ Sounds like a good plan to me. PM received and I agree to it. Should I wait to be accepted before RPing in character?

Jazira
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pioneercadet on Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:52 pm

More enemies huh?
Muahahaha!!
I think I have an enemy for you. I just hope that his abilities are not too overpowered even though I was sure to make sure that there was some weaknesses to his golems.

Name: Damascus Stahal
Race: Human
Weapon(s): Carries no weapons of his own, though he often uses his creations as both his sword and shield.
Abilities/Powers:
Damascus is an artificer who follows a secret art of creating machines from steel, wood, and other materials and infusing them with magic to give them a "life force". He creates several types of sentries depending on the materials he has, but his specialty is the steel golem, a large, huminoid machine that is encased entirely in metal that moves slowly because of its immense weight.

Damascus often stays far away from the front lines of battle, commanding his golems from afar though a link to their mana core. This mana core, their one true weakness, is often placed inside of the chest of the artificer's creations where it is protected with a thick chest plate. Also, steel golems are weakest near its joints where the armor plating is thinner to increase maneuverability.
Appearance:

Steel Golem:

pioneercadet
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rogal Dorn on Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:48 am

nice, lol. I dunno if the maker of this goes on it any more, he hasn't posted in a while :(, so just go on it atm, kepp it alive :)
woo hoo me Image

Rogal Dorn
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pioneercadet on Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:43 pm

You know, it has only been four days since he has last been on, so I am going to honor him and wait. I really do not want to rush into an rp without the game mod's advice.

pioneercadet
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rogal Dorn on Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:05 pm

yeah fair enough, good idea :)

Rogal Dorn
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jazira on Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:36 pm

It's actually been about a week since he last posted here. I will wait another week for his return before I post anything.

I think he's given up on this topic... I will begin posting tomorrow (July 13) if no one objects to it.

Jazira
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!