Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism »

Players Wanted: Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution »

Yazuko's Tower (OOC and Signup!) ~Original Story RP~

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Yazuko's Tower (OOC and Signup!) ~Original Story RP~

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryu_Saiashi on Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:21 am

Ryu layed in his bed, idly staring at the ceiling. He was humming himself a light tune, when suddenly, the reception of his TV went screwy. He cursed the device and walked over to it, adjusting the rabbit ears on top of the TV. He sighed when he failed to fix it, when suddenly, a zap of electricity blasted his TV, and it went black. He looked out his window from where the bolt came from, seeing a massive, black, spiky tower off in the distance. "What the hell?!" He shouted. He pulled on a robe, and walked outside, staring at the tower. "Looks like yet another battle . . . Yazuko."

All right, let's start with the basics . . . here's what's going on.

Yazuko and his towers have been a menace to the world for quite some time now, and it's been up to Ryu and others to stop him from unleashing his diabolical plans, whatever they may be this time. But all in all, they've always been some crock pot scheme to take over the world. Ryu begins his journey up the tower with two friends, and meets more people along the way, who also wish to stop Yazuko.

Characters:
Characters have only one limit: NO overgodded characters.
All characters must be entirely original.
Characters can have any non-overgodded abilities the player desires.

Characters Reqired:
Ryu (Me)
Yazuko (Me)
Two Friends
Enemies along the way
Allies along the way.

Character Skeleton:
Name:
Weapon(s):
Abilities/Powers
Appearance: (Description or Pic)

MY CHARACTER:
Name: Ryu Saiashi
Race: Dragon Demon
Weapons: Guns and a broadsword
Abilities/Powers: (To be revealed)
Appearance: Short black hair, mild tan, blood-red eyes, About 5'11", about 270 lbs. He often wears black robes and cape, all with gold trim and a golden chinese dragon embroidered on the back of the cape.

All right, I hope people join! ^_^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ryu_Saiashi
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Yazuko's Tower (OOC and Signup!) ~Original Story RP~

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby miss_red on Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:59 pm

Name:Alaxandra Smith (Alex or Al for short)
Race: Human
Weapon(s):twin blades,silver bells,bangles and other small noise makers
Abilities/Powers:control of sound
Appearance:
and role of friend if you don't mind
YAOI(AS MADE BY TY):Your Amazing Out of this world Internet site.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

miss_red
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryu_Saiashi on Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:37 am

miss_red wrote:Name:Alaxandra Smith (Alex or Al for short)
Race: Human
Weapon(s):twin blades,silver bells,bangles and other small noise makers
Abilities/Powers:control of sound
Appearance:
and role of friend if you don't mind

Looks good to me, there's friend #1 lol. One slot left open for friend.

Ryu_Saiashi
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Khiron Songsteel on Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:49 am

Name: Lune Da'Choral
Race: Half-Elf
Weapon(s): Silver Rapier, short staff
Abilities/Powers: Weak Fire and Ice spells, minor wound-healing (on others)
Appearance: Image

I could be friend #2 or an ally.^^
Twice and twice shall he be marked,
twice to live, and twice to die.
Once the heron, to set his path.
Twice the heron, to name him true.
Once the Dragon, for remembrance lost.
Twice the Dragon, for the price he must pay.
- Karaethon Cycle, Sixth Passage

Khiron Songsteel
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryu_Saiashi on Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:24 am

And . . . there's friend numer 2 :3 All right. Now we need allies and enemies Dx
But for now, we can start. I'll put up the IC SOON ^_^
EDIT: All right, here's the IC ^_^ Yazuko's Tower ~OSRP~ ~IC~ ~STILL RECRUITING~

Ryu_Saiashi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:12 am

Might I perchance join as an ally?

She has forgotten her real name, since she has a new one for each of her 'forms', but those who know her know her as: Madison
Race: Hybrid ( A Child born from an Angel mother and Demon father or vice-versa )

Weapon(s): A knife: Image

and throwing stars: Image

Abilities/Powers: Telekinesis, telepathy, and shapeshifting

Since she no longer has a 'true' form, here is the one she will be starting off in:

As she is a shape-shifter, whenever she changes form I will put up an image of that form in the post, just for a bit of reference.

( FYI, I will be gone until the 28th. Going on a big road trip. )
noot noot

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KonaFeint on Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:48 pm

Ooh ooh. Ally for me please? x]

Name: Cole Sylphaen
Race: Demon/Human hybrid
Weapon(s): 6ft long dark blue Scythe. Image
Abilities/Powers: When he loses control his human shell falls apart and the demon takes control. Great power, but it may targets friends instead of enemies from its basic instinct of solitude. Scythe powered by demonic energy. Summoning of small monsters. Quick thinking and observant.
Appearance: humanform Image
demonformImage Intricate hawk's wing tattoo covering his right eye.
Last edited by KonaFeint on Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

In my dreams I have you next to me.

Signup pwease! :3

KonaFeint
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryu_Saiashi on Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:18 am

Both accepted ^_^

Ryu_Saiashi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LucasArkem on Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:05 pm

Name: Ian (Known as Mr. Smiley)

Race: Half Demon

Weapon(s): A large sword that almost resembles a meat cleaver

Abilities/Powers: Despite the size of his sword he handles it very quickly, so he is very strong. He can also use very weak magic.

Appearance: He always wears a mask with a grinning face that cries blood, and a green trench coat. His hair is dark purple and shoulder length he wears black pants that are very baggy. He never reveals his face to anyone, not even his closest friends.

Ah, could I be an ally?
http://neenerstudios.devianart.com Go to my deviantart! Nows! Comment of mah picitures!

LucasArkem
Member for 12 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rogal Dorn on Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:29 pm

Name:Vierno
Race: Dark elf
Weapons: 2 short swords and repeater crossbows
Power: The ability to create and bend fire to his will. (being an elf he can jump far be agile in general)
Appearance: long white hair with black skin and gaunt facial features, going for the drow look :). He is tall and well built (for an elf). He often wears black long coats or trench coats over black clothes or hooded cloaks to hide his face.

Go on I'll be an enemy, make it more fun ;)
Ok I got a look
Last edited by Rogal Dorn on Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:04 am, edited 2 times in total.

Rogal Dorn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryu_Saiashi on Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:44 pm

Both accepted :3

Ryu_Saiashi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rogal Dorn on Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:42 am

As an enemy what is it that I can and can't do on this, or could I use my twisted imagination ;)

Rogal Dorn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryu_Saiashi on Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:30 am

You can do anything. Except kill a character without the controller's permission, naturally.

Ryu_Saiashi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rogal Dorn on Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:04 am

cool, yeah that was kinda obvious lol. :)

Rogal Dorn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YuukiMoniSama on Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:04 am

UPDATED :P

Crystal Faye
Nickname: Faye
Race: Crystal mage
Weapon(s): has magic staff that can appear out of thin air and can use crystal powers to make weapon.
Abilities/Powers: Has Crystal powers (a combo of all elements that make an element of its own. She cant use regular elements though, just crystal) She can make anything and everything out of crystal. She can also heal but the problem with this is that she cant heal herself she can heal other people.

Appearance:

SHE ISH AN ENEMY!!!
Last edited by YuukiMoniSama on Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
If it's only a fantasy, then why is it killing me?

Ich liebe dich Bill Kaulitz!!!

YuukiMoniSama
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kumiko on Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:51 pm

Name: Xaras
Race: Demon of the wind
Weapon(s): Hand and half sword, double edge.
Abilities/Powers: Xaras controls the wind with his demonic powers. He uses it as a defense and a offense. Xaras has even the ability to become a Gust of wind of still air when he wills it. He just releases his molecules into the air and controls it with his will. Rarely he useses this power.it is more like his trump card.
Appearance: Image
It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets. - Kumiko

Kumiko
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rogal Dorn on Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:12 pm

mmm, I go on a day trip to london and loads happens lol

Rogal Dorn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YuukiMoniSama on Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:15 pm

yup and im missing out on all the action :( I WANNA GET ACCEPTED NOWWW!!!! lol

btw great story so far... i enjoyed reading it...*hoping to be part of it soon*

^ . ^

YuukiMoniSama
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ke'oke on Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:57 pm

Name: Nexus Magi
Race: Demon
Weapon(s): Dagger, Katana, Hands, long spear
Abilities/Powers: Manipulates shadows into solids, controls minds, uses telekinetic like forces, Skilled hand to hand fighter, no morals.
Appearance: http://nexusmagi.webs.com/

Ke'oke
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rogal Dorn on Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:45 am

Its fun to be evil lol, less constraints. Mehehehe. Stories good so far yeh. We need more enemies :)!!!!!

Rogal Dorn
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!