Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

3 years later - Commercial Traffic

a topic in Gundam Wing: Continuing Legend, a part of the RPG forum.

Original GWing Storyline, now AC 202.

3 years later - Commercial Traffic

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Thu Dec 15, 2005 9:00 am

The long flight to Australia from North America had been relatively uneventful. Val spent the first half of the trip catching up on sleep he had missed during the night, for some reason he'd always been able to sleep better in the air or on the ocean, and the second half going over the plans with Eota.

"So here's the deal. We'll be landing here, at this construction area. According to our manifest, we're supposed to be delivering two mining and construction class Leo suits to help with building. Weather that was what the shuttle was actually supposed to be bringing or not, well that's not our problem. We'll be landing approximately five kilometers South East of our target, and from what our friend has sent us, there should only be fifty suits out in the open, forty Virgos and ten Leos. There should also be twenty Virgo II's waiting near by and thirty Aries. So all in all that's a grand total of one hundred right there. The remaining thirty Leos should be buried to far away to help right of the bat. I say we'll have twenty minuets at most before they arrive."

Val stared down at the map, at least all the suits weren't right there waiting in the open.

"So what is that? Two and a half suits a minuet we have to take up before the Leos arrive? Now, the Virgo II are going to be the biggest threat. They're the most powerful suits that Edward has plus, well there's a good chance that they're going to be Mobile Dolls, which means my shield flasheris going to be completely useless against them."

There was a soft beep and the pilots voice came over the intercom.

Pilot"Sir, ETA to target LZ is ten minuets. We've just confirmed with the landing party, they're expecting us and ready for our arrival, well, they're expecting the other shuttle. This is going to be good."

"Well Eota, we'd better go and get ready."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Thu Dec 15, 2005 9:40 am

Eota took off his sunglasses and put them in his pocket before standing and sliding down the helmet of his Visor.

Eota - Good hunting.

Eota saluted Val before he made his way back to the Cygnus X-1. A short ride up the zip line, and Eota was in the cockpit. After closing the cockpit hatch and flipping a few switches, the Gundam came to life. Eota strapped himself into the pilot seat, his hands tightened around the controls.

Eota - They're going to be in for one hell of a surprise.

Soon, the shuttle was on the ground and the hatch was opening. Light began to enter the shuttle's cargo hatch.

Eota - Lieutenant Eota Mars, Cygnus X-1! Launching!

Eota quickly launched out of the shuttle, bringing the X-1's beam rifle up. Today was going to be a long day. Might as well get it started.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Thu Dec 15, 2005 9:47 am

Val saluted Eota in return and rod his zip line up. Val activated all the systems and smiled as he heard the Hyperion come to life.

"Let's go get my sister. Commander Val Thrall, Hyperion, launch!"

The Hyperion exited the Absolution just after the Cygnus X-1 and within seconds of the Gundams launch, the shuttle was back in the air and headed to a safe area.

"Eota. We're going straight in and taking out as many as we can on the way. If we can get to the building where Hoffman is then we can fight a bit easier. They'll think twice before shooting at the building. But we've got to move fast, it won't be long before Hoffman turns tail and runs."

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Thu Dec 15, 2005 10:22 pm

Within a few seconds of their launch beam cannon fire flew past the two Gundam's. Eota landed the X-1 and ducked behind a small section from the construction site. Leaning out and aiming with the beam rifle, Eota lined up one of the Virgo's and fired. The shot ripped through the lower torso of the Virgo sending it crashing to the ground.

Eota - Looks like they're on to us faster than I thought!

Eota turned the X-1 seeing an Leo jumping towards him. Once it got close enough, Eota opened up with the vulcans and machine cannons. The bullets crashed into the mobile suit making it fall and crash hard on the ground. Eota ignited the beam on the beam scissors and stabbed it into the back of the Leo, then jumped into the air, targeting another Virgo and unleashing a three round burst from the beam rifle.

Eota - I say we just head as fast as we can to our target. Like you said, they won't touch us if we're there.

He fired round after round at the increasing swarm of mobile suits. The Leo's seemed to all be regular pilots, but the Virgo's were moving in two tight of a formation. They had to be mobile dolls.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Fri Dec 16, 2005 9:07 pm

Val pulled off to the right and continued on forward into the group of the Mobile Suits that were waiting for them. The twin beam scythe ignited as the Hyperion pushed past several Leos. Stopping behind them Val twisted the Hyperion and sliced the beam scythe through three suits.

"Hey Eota, what do you think are chances are? I'd say we've got the odds on our side!"

Several round splashed off the wings of the Hyperion as several more suits pushed forward to meet the incoming Gundams.

"Man, well at least we've got an exercises ahead of us."

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Mon Dec 19, 2005 12:49 am

Eota jumped back dodging an attack from one of the Leo's, but it was quickly destroyed by a well placed shot from the Cygnus X-1's beam rifle. Eota was steadily making his way forward, using all the techniques he had learned from the previous War. It wasn't as hard as he thought it was going to be. Then just as Eota thought that, a group of Virgo's attacked. Eota barely had enough time to bring up the beam scissors to use as a shield. He glared at the mobile dolls that were heading his way, ready to fire another volley of beam cannon fire.

Eota fired the beam rifle twice, the first shot missing, but the second one hitting it's target of one of the Virgo's heads, destroying it. Eota then used the verniers to move 180 degrees around the Virgo's as fast as it could. Placing the beam rifle on it's storage rack, Eota drew the beam saber and cut into another, then turned and opened fire with the vulcans and machine cannons, then running back onto his forward course.

Eota - I don't know about the odds...they seem like they're trying to be crafty!

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Mon Dec 19, 2005 1:41 am

Seven suits closed in quickly on the Hyperion forming a circle around it, but Val was expecting this having been in several wars already. Val fired up all the thrusters, sending the Hyperion in to the air as the suits sprayed fire catching each other in the crossfire.

"What do you think Eota? Some of them are good other are bad! The Virgos are Dolls and the rest are highly under trained pilots. This might not be to bad after all."

The Hyperion landed and opened up with the head Vulcans stitching an Aries up the front and causing it to crash to the ground.

"We've got company!"

The pair had been too sloe and the Thirty other Leo suits that had been lying in ambush finally arrive, though seeing what little effect that the force already there has had on the two Gundams, ten of the Leo pilots turned their suits around and retreated, rather than face almost certain death.

"Time to take things up a notch! Eota, you run in and grab Amber, I'll stay out here and keep things from getting close to the building area! When you see her tell her "The Wendigo sleeps in the summer". That's what we've always used to identify friends to one another. Good luck buddy"

Val flicked on the Hyper Jammers and the Stealth Jammers, this render him invisible to the electronic sensors that were tracking him and then, with a large grin on his face, activated the Cloaking Devise, making the Hyperion invisible to visual sensors. Val quickly tore through suits after suit, only the Mobile Dolls had a chance of tracking him. The ten suits that Val cut through didn't have a chance.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Mon Dec 19, 2005 2:29 am

Eota gave Val a thumbs up before cutting the comm. link. He brought his right hand back down around the right control stick.

Eota - I won't let Val down!

Eota made a slight check that the verniers were at full strength as he made the Cygnus X-1 pull the beam saber back. Quickly, he leaped into the air flying a short ways, slashing across several times as he came towards Aries, Leo's, or Virgo's. All in all, Eota managed to take down twenty more units. Val was right, it seemed like what remained of Lowe's forces were either cowards, under trained pilots, or mobile dolls. Landing on the ground, Eota reached a wall in front of the building, with a quick dash forward, Eota pounded it down with a blow from the Cygnus's shoulder. Warning sirens started to go off as Eota made the Cygnus punch through one of the walls of the building. Eota took off his helmet, while opening up the hatch to the cockpit, and bringing it closer to the hole he had made.

The young pilot stepped out and looked around, things seemed fairly quiet, which made him uneasy, but he had no other option, he had to get in and find Amber, Val's sister. Eota jumped out and landed inside the building with a roll, drawing the 9mm from the holster on his leg, just as he got back to his feet. He wasn't sure where to go, so he just began to run down the hallway, though he quickly realized where he was headed. Before going on the mission he had reviewed any data the Caligo Umbra had, and there was a map of the floor plan to this base. There should be a door that lead to the holding cells down this hallway.

Seeing the hallway, Eota kicked in the door breaking the lock and brought the his gun up ready to fire. There were two guards who turned in surprise, but that was the last look the gave anybody in this world, Eota fired twice, one bullet for each. The two dropped dead as Eota ran on down the hall, seeing a sign that said "Holding Cells", Eota was sure he was going the right way.

His boots to his pilot suit skid as he slammed his shoulder into the door to the control room, unfortunately, it had a better lock than the last door. Eota went back in pain as the door opened. A guard had heard the noise and wondered what was going on, Eota quickly shot him, but his aim was off. He had aimed for the head, but the bullet went through the neck. Blood splattered out over him, and continued to spray as the body fell to the ground. Quickly, he ran inside and capped one of the other guards, before ducking down behind a terminal. The last remaining guard began to open fire with a three round burst from an assault rifle. Eota popped up and fired two shots before ducking down, both missed as the guard switched to full auto, filling the wall behind Eota, and just above his head, with lead. Eota jumped up fired two more shots, this time getting his target in the shoulder and the side, making him drop his weapon and fall to the ground.

Letting out a sigh of relief, Eota ejected the clip, and slid in another one as he moved towards the guard. He kicked the gun away from the guard's reaching hand and put the 9mm to his head.

Eota - Where's Amber Thrall!

Guard - Fuck you.

Eota aimed the gun at the guard's hand and pulled the trigger, the Guard screamed in pain.

Eota - I said...Where's Amber Thrall!

Guard - Fu...fuck....yo...yo...yuh...

Eota aimed at the guard's other hand, and again pulled the trigger, which was met with another painful scream.

Eota - Now...where is Amber thrall!

The Guard was in tears as he blurted out that she was in Cell 4. Eota stood up and looked at the controls on the terminal. Eota glared as he saw that the control panel was locked out.

Eota - Guess I can't ask you to type out the command sequence to unlock this panel can I?

Eota didn't have time to try and hack the terminal, turning his head he saw a small key holder. Eota smiled to himself.

Eota - Couldn't be easier.

Eota grabbed the key, picked up the guard's rifle that he had kicked away and a few clips from the dead guards, before running down the hall to Cell 4. Stopping at a corner, Eota peeked around and saw two more guards, their aim in his direction.

Guard - There he is! The kid with the scar over his eye! Open fire!

The two guards fired with full auto as Eota ducked back around. Eota slid his 9mm back into it's holster, and zipped the key into one of his pockets. Shouldering the stock firmly in place, Eota took in a deep breath. He came around the corner and pulled the trigger, the bullets flying down the hallway at a high rate of fire, slamming into the guards making them drop the ground. Eota didn't waste anymore time, he ran as fast as he could down the hall. Eota took out the key and turned it opening the door and said the phrase Val had told him.

Eota - "The Wendigo sleeps in the summer!"

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Wed Dec 21, 2005 5:05 pm

It was almost too easy. Val was jumping back and forth between Leo and Aries and there was seemingly nothing that could be done to stop him. Val continued to lure the Mobile Suits away from where Eota was headed. Val pulled the Hyperion to a stop and looked behind him to see that the remaining suits looking around in confusion. On the horizon Val saw five black mobile suits standing on a hill. Getting ready for another attack, Val raised the beam scythe and readied the Hyperion to move forward. Instead of an attack, Val got a message.

"Pilot of the Hyperion Gundam. We know who you are and what you did. You will die. But it will not be here, it will not be today, and it will not be by these infidels. Our Master wants you dead, but he wishes to do it himself. He wants you to pay dearly for the loss of his two best and most loyal servants, and for the betrayal."

Without another word, the five mobile suits opened fire with some sort of heavy weapon that Val wasn't familiar with. Whatever was left of Edward Hoffman's attack force was devastated in one final sweep.

"Do not take this lightly, this was only done to ensure you destruction for another day."

"Well, Jyotika is still alive is he? Well you can tell him this. It was his mistake to send Ka after me. And is was his own intentions to kill Takimi. So if that's his grudge, then that's not my problem. I understand the rest. And I'll be waiting for him, he knows where."

Overhead, Val saw a shuttle launching for space. There was only one person you'd set up something so extravagant then run off with his tail between his legs.

"Hoffman. You've escaped again. I will get you."

When Val looked back to where the black mobile suits had been, they were gone. Val tried to trace them, but they were equipped with radar jammers.

----------------------

Amber sat inside the cell. It was only a matter of time, she had overhead some of the officer than ran through the hall a few minuets ago talking about how this entire are was set to explode. And from the sounds of it, Val was still outside.

Amber"It looks like even my brother wasn't good enough to save me."

A single tear rolled down Amber's face and she took a deep breath, trying to hold back tears. Outside the cell she heard commotion and the sounds of several voices. One which sounded extremely angry and was asking about her. Had they sent someone to finish her off, to make sure she didn't survive the explosion? No, a young man quickly yanked open the door.

"The Wendigo sleeps in the summer!"

Without even asking any questions, Amber was up and running for the door. She wasn't sure who this guy was but she knew that he was with Val, there's no other way that he'd know that phrase. Amber was out the door and around the corner. She dropped to one knee and slid on the floor past the guards, grabbing both their weapons as he went. Once she had both in had, Amber twisted around and tossed one to Eota.

Amber"I'll thank you later. How the hell do we get out of here?"

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Wed Dec 21, 2005 6:17 pm

Eota threw down his empty assault rifle and grabbed the one Amber tossed to him in midair, he was impressed. Eota smiled slightly and couldn't help but look her over.

Eota - So you're not just some damsel in distress.

Eota ran past her and looked around the corner, then back at Amber.

Eota - My Gundam is outside, it'll be a bit cramped, but we don't have much of an option. Seems like security is a bit lax, doesn't seem right to me, but it should just be a quick run out of here. Just follow me, we'll get to your brother soon.

Eota began to run down the hallway, the assault rifle up, ready to fire if any threat should cross their path. Eota looked back at Amber seeing her running behind him.

Eota - By the way, I'm Lieutenant Eota Mars of the Vanguard Prime.

The two ran as fast as they could as a computerized, but female, voice came over the intercom system.

Voice - Last Warning, all personal should evacuate. Sixty Seconds until detonation.

Eota's eyes went wide as he went through the last door, before the hallway that lead to the hole he had made with the Cygnus.

Eota - Detonation! No wonder...nothing can ever be simple.

Eota threw down his gun and looked back at Amber.

Eota - You look like you can cover me. It isn't much further, just run!

Eota started up to a full run again, hoping he hadn't made a mistake dropping his weapon, but the cockpit to the Cygnus was just insight. Jumping inside he strapped himself in and waited for Amber. Eota smirked to himself and thought "I can't believe I complained about going to Earth. Not only am I probably seeing more combat than Base is right now, I've been able to save a girl that's not only good looking, but more than capable of taking care of herself. Now watch my luck...she's probably taken." Eota made a slight sigh as he brought the Cygnus to full power, ready to take off out of here.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Thu Dec 22, 2005 12:14 am

Amber"Come on now, do you really think my brother would let his sister be helpless?"

Amber made not of the name, Eota Mars of the Vanguard Prime. So this one one of the two young Ensigns that Val had written her about.

Amber"Yeah, apparently this Hoffman character doesn't like to lose. And when he does, he doesn't take it very well."

Amber nodded as Eota dropped his gun and mad a run for the Gundam. Amber had her back to the wall and as soon as Eota rounded the corner she lead to the side and sent a bursts of fire down the hall, catching a pair of guards in the shoulder and the chest. Once Eota had made it to the Gundam, Amber turned the corner herself and ran at full speed towards the still open cockpit. She made it in easily and emptied the rest of the clip do the hall to keep guards at bay then threw the gun at them as Eota closed the cockpit door.

Amber"Well, it may be a bit cramped in here, but it's still more cozy than in the dam cell."

Amber quickly grabbed Eota by the cheeks and planted a soft warm kiss on his lips.

Amber"Now lets get the hell out of here before anything else happens."

--------------------

Not to far away Val heard the same message that Eota and Amber heard.

Val"Eota, you had better have my sister and be on the way out. If we all die here I'm going to be really really mad, and so will Takimi!"

Off in the distance, Val saw the Cygnus X-1 begin to move again.

Val"I'll take that as a sign that you have her, or information on where she is."

Val turned off the beam scythe and put full power to the thrusters of the Hyperion and launched it off away from the area and towards where the shuttle was stationed.

Val"Shuttle Absolution, this is Val in the Gundam Hyperion. Both Eota and I are returning with minimal damage to our Gundams, we will however need the LZ point."

Absolution Pilot"Good to hear your voice sir, and also glad to here that both our boys will be headed home tonight. Sending the LZ coordinates right now. Will see you there, our ETA is three minuets, and yours is around five sir. We'll be waiting. Shuttle Absolution, over and out."

Val"You get that Eota? I'll see you there in a few minuets.[/desc]

Off in the distance there was a blinding flash followed by the roar of the explosion. After a few seconds fierce winds blew past the two Gundams giving them a bit of turbulence.

Val[ic]It looks like Hoffman was taking no chances. Too bad he still screwed up."

Amber"Val! Well it's about time you showed up. Cutting things tot he last second as usual, and even sending someone else in to actually rescue me. Ha, the nerve of you!"

Amber was trying her best not to smile and laugh as she "yelled" at her brother. It was just the relationship they had. She's pretend to be angry and Val, just like he was now, would smile and move his hand like a mouth as she spoke and pretended to listen.

Amber"Ya know, in all the letters I got from you telling me about what was going on. You never mentioned how adorable Eota was."

Val coughed and choked slightly. He really didn't care what she was planning, if anything, this just caught him off guard.

Val"Hey guys, LZ is right ahead. I'll pull in first and stash the Hyperion. Eota you follow in after me."

Getting the Hyperion stashed away was no problem. When Val finally got down the zip line, the pilot was waiting there with a cooler of drinks.

Val"What would I ever do without you? I want to leave as soon as Eota gets the Cygnus X-1 stored."

Pilot"Yes sir. And you'd probably go thirsty sir."

They both laughed then the pilot Saluted Val and headed off to the cockpit. Val reached in the cooler and grabbed a can of beer and cracked it open, taking a long sip, which only ended when he saw Amber running towards him. Val put the beer on the cooler and extended his arms as Amber literally jumped into his arms, tightly embracing him. The two stood there for several minuets in silence, just glad to see each other. When they finally did break apart, Val had someone show Amber to a bathroom so she could get cleaned up.

Val"Eota. I can't thank you enough for returning my little sister to me. And despite the great victory we just had, there's a problem. Jyotika is still alive."

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Thu Dec 22, 2005 12:46 pm

Everything happened so fast and his head was still spinning, but Eota managed to bring the Cygnus X-1 back to the shuttle in time before the building exploded. Eota had remained quiet with blushed cheeks because of not only Amber kissing him, but also from the fact she called him adorable. It wasn't a comment a guy with a scar over his eye got often. Eota walked onto the shuttle from the Cygnus, and unzipped his pilot suit a little as he watched Amber hug her brother. Eota couldn't help but smile.

Eota - Mission Accomplished.

After Val lead Amber to the bathroom, he came back over to Eota.

Val - Eota. I can't thank you enough for returning my little sister to me. And despite the great victory we just had, there's a problem. Jyotika is still alive.

Eota groaned slightly and then sat down in one of the near by seats.

Eota - Great. He's had three years to probably build back up his forces in the devastated Asia. Though, because of that he shouldn't have much bigger of a force than what Hoffman had. There will probably be some remnants still on Earth from the Lowe followers, but question is...will they keep up their fight against us, or the one that they had against Jyotika before the colony drop.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Tue Jan 03, 2006 12:42 am

Val"Well, I don't know, but I do know one thing. Jyotika wants me dead for the death of Ka, and he still thinks Takimi is dead, and I'm being blamed for that as well. He wants me dead, that much is clear, one of the pilots told me as much. And Jyotika wants to do it himself, no big surprise there."

Val lowered his head and took the seat next to Eota.

Val"I wish there was more I could do. We need peace and as much as we try, it just never seems to come close enough for us to grab."

Val leaned slightly to the side a pulled a small charm out of his pocket that had a Chinese symbol carved into it. Val stared at it for a few minuets and only stopped when he hear Amber coming back from he bathroom.

Amber"So, we're going back to Antioch aren't we? I'm going to need a place to sleep, because I'm not sharing a room with you Val, you snore!"

Val let out a small laugh, despite all that he felt that he couldn't do, it was really good to have her back.

Val"I'm sure Eota won't mind giving up his bunk for ya. Would ya Eota?"

Amber turned to face Eota and had her back to Val.

Amber"Awww, you would do that for me? I'll have to find a way to thank you."

Amber grinned mischievously at Eota and winked an eye.
Last edited by SSJHunterKiller on Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Tue Jan 03, 2006 1:02 am

Eota blinked in confusion as Amber winked at him, making Eota blush slightly.

Eota - It won't be a problem, I didn't even know I had a bunk still at Anitoch. I can just sleep in the cockpit of the Cygnus.

Eota tried to focus on the situation at hand to avoid anymore embarrassment. He wasn't like Base, who could easily talk to the opposite sex.

Eota - I guess we'll just have to be on a higher alert. It might not be such a bad idea that I sleep in the Cygnus, I mean who knows what Jyotika might have up his sleeve. He's had three years to plan against you while hiding in the destruction in Asia.

A smile then came to his face.

Eota - Maybe Jyotika can bring us all together again. He was the original reason for Kiyoshi wanting to form the Trinity Alliance.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:56 am

Val smiled as Eota spoke, but Amber frowned. Val smiled because he believed that Eota was right, Jyotika could bring them back together again. Amber frowned, because she knew there wasn't enough room for two people to sleep in a Gundam Cockpit.

Val"Eota, you know that you and the rest of the alliance always have a room here at Antioch. Hell if it wasn't for you guys, who knows if I'd even be here now?"

Amber"I'd hope so, after all it was Eota here that rescued me, not you."

Amber smiled and stuck her tongue out at her brother, who chuckled and rolled his eyes.

Amber"Well, gentlemen, or lack there of as the case may be, I'm going to take my leave now. I'll be needing to pick out my room at the house and well, I'm sure it's not going to be clean enough for my standards."

With that, Amber turned and skipped off towards the exit, waving to the two pilots as she left. Val shook his head slightly and looked to Eota.

Val"It's not necessary for you to spend the night in the Cygnus. Jyotika's been around for three years and he hasn't made himself known until today, so I'm willing to bet that we'll be safe for tonight. Well, unfortunately, I need to get to my office, I'm sure there's paper work there for me to do. And if you've got some time to spare, why not contact the mechanics and get the Gundams patched up and everything, then make yourself at home. I'll contact Han and let him know that we're back safe and sound."

Val nodded to Eota then headed for his office. Sure enough, there was a stack of papers on his desk. Val sighed and quickly looked though them and saw nothing too important, so he pushed them aside for the time being. Val opened a video mail link.

Val"Hello Han. Eota and I have returned from Asia with my sister. All three of us are safely back at Antioch and well, frankly I'm impressed with Eota. He's turned out to be one hell of a pilot, probably thanks to you if I guess correctly. Whatever Edward Hoffman had been planning on Earth is done and over with, the entire place was set to detonate and did, just after we escaped. I guess that have no qualms about blowing up a place that had a colony dropped on it. I just wonder how many of their own people they left there. Anyways, I have some even more good news. Jyotika is alive, and well, as you may guess, he wants me dead. So now we've got another thing to worry about, but we don't know where he is, or how many troops or Mobile Suits he has. Well, that's all the good news that I can think of. Val, out."

Val played the message over once and then sent it. What would Han think of that news? Only time would tell. Val groaned and pulled the stacks of paper over to him and began working on those.

--------------------

Amber was able to get a ride to the house from the base from one of the guards that was off duty, and once she got to the house she was impressed, she didn't expect it to be so big. Smiling, Amber opened the front door and was hit with the smell of cooking. Amber didn't know that anyone else was here, so she decided to go make a new friend. Walking into the kitchen, Amber spotted Takimi.

Amber"Uh, excuse me?"

Takimi whipped around and saw Amber. The two ladies stood there and stared at each other for a few seconds.

Amber"Hi, I'm Amber, Val's little sister. Who are you?"

Takimi smiled and bowed slightly, then she bent down and picked up the baby, who had been playing on the kitchen floor.

Takimi"My name is Takimi. And I'm the mother of your niece."

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Wed Jan 04, 2006 12:01 pm

Several hours had passed since the base exploded, Hoffman ran, and the two Gundams retreated and the three black mobile suits returned. The leader of the group piloted a Virgo II, the other two members piloted Vigro suits. The leader of the group, Liao, scanned the area.

Liao"All is clear, spread out and do a search, we need to grab as much as we can, as fast as we can."

Quan and Lady Rong"Yes sir."

Quan went off to the left and Landy Rong to the right. Liao popped open the cockpit of the Virgo II and looked out over the devastated area. He was a short man, measuring about 5'3" and a bit stocky. Liao had been stationed at Jyotika's base on that fateful day when all their hopes and dreams had been shattered by Val. Since then, Liao had dedicated himself to becoming a better pilot and fighter than Val, and now leads Jyotika's Mobile Suit forces.

Quan was a large man sporting a full beard and raggedy hair. Like Liao, Quan had been with Joytika when he was betrayed.

Lady Rong was tall and thin. She was an American cousin to Takimi and believed her cousin dead. Since that day, Lady Rong had dedicated herself to killing Val, and trained with Liao to be the best she could be.

Only Liao knew what they were really here for. Quan and Lady Rong believed they were here to gather any salvageable pieces of the Mobile suits that had been destroyed by the Hyperion and the Cygnus X-1, which they were to do, but Liao also knew that this was the area where Jyotika had established his base, on the very spot where Liao's Virgo II now stood. Liao rode the zip line down and check his location on a GPS system. He was a little off, so Liao started walking, ten steps North East. Liso stopped and knelt on the ground, there was a metal hatch that should be buried three feet below the dirt. Liao began digger and found the hatch, but it was bent off the hinges, which wasn't a good sign. Liao shined a light down the ladder and saw that the entire room had been caved in.

Liao"Shit. Well didn't think is would still be there, but an order is an order."

Liao walked back to the Virgo II and rode the zip line back up. Once inside, he closed the cockpit.

Liao"Lady Rong, Quan we're out of here, gather what you can."

Once the two Virgos were back with the Virgo II, all three suits took off to return home.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Wed Jan 04, 2006 4:35 pm

Eota had walked off towards the hangar that stored the two Gundam type mobile suits. He couldn't get Amber out of his head. He hadn't ever really felt this way about anyone before. Usually his only reason for even dating someone was because Base wanted to date some girl, and she wouldn't date him unless there was someone to date her friend. Which always turned out badly.

Eota stopped infront of the hangar and saw the Hyperion and Cygnus X-1 standing before him. They had taken damage, but nothing that would put them out of service permanatly. Seeing that the mechanics were already hard at work, he decided not to give any kind of order. He did, however, walk inside and rode the zipline up to the cockpit of his Gundam. After grabbing a bag filled with some extra clothes, Eota rode the zipline down, then stopped beside one of the mechanics. He told him to keep up the good work, then threw the bag over his shoulder, and walked out of the hangar.

After ducking into a nearby bathroom, Eota changed out of his pilot suit and put on a simple pair of jeans and a black button up shirt. Once he had stuffed the pilot suit into his bag, and made his way to his bunk.

Things would probably get more interesting from here on out.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Tue Jan 10, 2006 4:02 pm

Val waited in his office for a few minuets but he didn't hear right back from Han, which didn't surprise him, but Val had hoped he would. After closing everything down in his office, Val informed his number two that he was turning in for a while to get some rest. Val slowly mad his way to the house, when he got there and opened the door, the fresh aroma of steak rose up into his nostrils. It smelled so good that Val decided to pop in for a bit. Val walked into the kitchen and saw Takimi standing over the stove and Amber sitting on the floor playing peek-a-boo with the baby. Val went unnoticed for a few minuets until Kei looked over and let out a squeal of delight. Amber looked up and smiled, Takimi turned around and looked at him dreamy eyed for a second then hurried over to him and threw her arms around his neck and embraced him in a deep kiss. Amber smiled, she was glad that Val had finally found some one. Quietly, Amber picked up Kei and bounced off into another room to let Val and Takimi have a little alone time. Val and Takimi sat down and Val told her the details of everything that had happened up to that date.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Thu Jan 19, 2006 1:48 pm

After making sure that her room was the way she wanted it, for the time being, Amber slipped back off to the base. Part of her just wanted to look around and get familiar with what was going to be her new home, but mostly she wanted to find Eota. Amber wasn't exactly sure, but she felt safe and calm when he was around. Sure she had only known him for a matter of hours, but still, Amber believed that was enough, but enough for what?

Amber wandered around for an hour or so until she came upon the hanger, the first things that caught here eyes were the Gundams. The Hyperion and the Cygnus were both under repair, though neither had sustained anything major, they still needed to be fixed. Amber was so transfixed with the two Gundams that she didn't even notice that Eota had just walked up to the Cygnus. When she finally did notice, she lept on over to him.

Amber"So, how's my night in shining armor doing?"

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Thu Jan 19, 2006 2:28 pm

Eota jumped a little in surprise when Amber lept onto him. Eota turned his head to look at her and smiled, his hair blowing in the wind. He was still dressed in his more civilian clothes.

Eota - I'm doing good, and you?

Eota was more worried about what was going on in space. His friends, well really they had become more like his family, were all up there and could be in danger. He managed to push it to the back of his mind, though. He remembered Han telling Base and Stacy to enjoy the free time that they had, and not to worry about impending battles.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.