Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

3 years later - Restless Soldiers

a topic in Gundam Wing: Continuing Legend, a part of the RPG forum.

Original GWing Storyline, now AC 202.

3 years later - Restless Soldiers

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Tue Dec 06, 2005 10:12 am

Val sat in his office, watching the broadcast of Fujii Griffon. Val's eyes, which only three years ago held so much warmth and an obvious love of life, now were as deep and as cold as the void of space itself. Once the broadcast was over Val turned off the TV and leaned back in his chair.

"The Earth deserves peace as well as the people of the colonies. But FRE does not. The only thing they deserve is a long, drawn out painful death which I'd love to give them. But neither of those will come to pass. At least, not now. Even if we do cooperate, and make peace with the FRE to lay down arms, there is no way that FRE is going to hold up to that. They'll wait until we've disbanded and disarmed and then take us out. And I'm not going to let that happen. The Trinity Alliance has come too far and done too much work to just let FRE sweep us aside like that."

The phone rang on his desk and Val glared over to it. Slowly Val leaned forward and plucked it off the hook.

"Val here."

"Hello there love, how are you doing?"

"Hello Takimi, what can I do for you?"

"Nothing really. I was just calling to check up on you. You know that I've been a bit uneasy since you Zach and Kiyoshi formed the Trinity Alliance. And you've been at war for years now. I just want to make sure you're alright, there's not a problem with that is there?"

"No dear. There's nothing wrong with that."

"Alright, well I'm getting ready to put the baby down for a nap. I'll see you when you get home. I love you."

"You too dear."

Val waited until he heard the click on the phone line then leaned forward and dropped the phone back onto the hook. Val closed his eyes.

"Kiyoshi....."

Val had been one of the first ones on the scene. It wasn't pretty. The Iness Hell had been a complete wreck, almost to the point that it wasn't salvageable, but due to the top notch mechanics The Trinity Alliance had, they were able to salvage it. But they couldn't find a body. Val didn't believe Kiyoshi dead, Kiyoshi was far too tough to fall just because of a crash. And with no body, that meant that Kiyoshi was alive, or that someone had gotten there first, but if that was the case, they would have stripped the Gundam as well. So Kyoshi was out there and Val was going to find him. Val had diverted all the man power and resources he could easily spare without crippling The Trinity Alliance in any way, but they had still come up with nothing.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Tue Dec 06, 2005 12:11 pm

A message from the Vanguard Prime was sent to the Caligo Umbra

Han - Captain Han Richards of the Vanguard Prime, sending a message out to our good old buddy Val. Just wanted to let you know that we're outside of L5 watching to see when Winson's gonna make his move into L5. From the reports we can gather, several of his agents are spreading his ideology of a "pure earth' inside the colony, and many of the local stations are broadcasting his old speech in L4 from about 3 years ago. Anyway, just wanted to let you know about that.

This is Captain Han Richards of the Vangaurd Prime. Keeping on the fight against the Fre. Over and out.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Wed Dec 07, 2005 9:34 am

Val opened the communications link. It was his old friend Han, a voice that was almost music to Val's ears.

"Captain Han Richards of the Vanguard Prime, sending a message out to our good old buddy Val. Just wanted to let you know that we're outside of L5 watching to see when Winson's gonna make his move into L5. From the reports we can gather, several of his agents are spreading his ideology of a "pure earth' inside the colony, and many of the local stations are broadcasting his old speech in L4 from about 3 years ago. Anyway, just wanted to let you know about that.

This is Captain Han Richards of the Vangaurd Prime. Keeping on the fight against the Fre. Over and out."

"Val Thrall of the Caligo Umbra responding. It's good to hear a friendly voice in these dark times Han. How have you been? Look I don't know what's going on space side but I can tell you, things are a little uneasy down here on Earth. There's been an increasingly number of drop ships that have been landing in Asia and Australia. I fear that there might be battles here once again. And if you remember, they're in the same area that started this whole mess. Keep in touch and let me know if you need any help. The Hyperion is ready to launch at a moments notice. I think Edward Hoffmen is up to something. I might have to go and check it out, but I'll let you know before I do.

Val Thrall, over and out."

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Wed Dec 07, 2005 10:31 am

Val opened another video communication link to Han.

"Friends and Allies. This is Val Thrall of the Caligo Umbra. As of today, the leader of the Blace Lowe Faction, Edward Hoffman has come back to Earth with a sizable force. Apparently, FRE wants to take us out one by one. They know they can't win if we're fighting together. I'll be heading over to Asia tomorrow to take care of Edward, hopefully for good this time. Any help that could be sent would be appriciated."

Val looked at the floor and paused for a few seconds as if thinking then looked back up at the screen. There was a terrible pain in his eye as if fighter off tears.

"Han. He's got my sister."

After he closed down the communication link, he set it to send all incoming messaged to his portable system then headed out of his office. Val walked quickly and silently and reached the hanger in a matter of minuets. There as always, looking down at him with the glowing green eyes, was the Hyperion. The Hyperion had been finished shortly after the formation of the Trinity Alliance, the extra help that came with the alliance helped immensely. And it was a good thing too. Even as it was, with what they had, the Trinity Alliance had barely been able to keep things on their side. Val didn't even want to think about what would happen if the Hyperion hadn't been finished.

Val shook his head to clear his thoughts and walked over to the Hyperion. Val grabbed the zip line and rode it up to the cockpit. Once inside Val closed the door and opened a video link to the bay door controllers.

"This is Val in the Hyperion. I'm taking her out to make sure she's in good condition. When I get back I'll need a full system test. I'll be heading off to battle tomorrow. Over and out."

Yellow warning lights flashed and the hanger doors started to open. Once they were half way open, Val powered up the Hyperion.

"All systems are go sir, launch when ready."

"Hyperion, launch!"

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Wed Dec 07, 2005 12:54 pm

A message from the Vanguard Prime was sent to the Caligo Umbra from Captain Han Richards.

Han - Things have gotten pretty bad up here too my friend. Two Solidus Gundams, a slight upgrade, but near identical Cygnus unit, attacked L5 claiming to be the Vanguard Prime. Not to mention, Winson attacked L4 claiming it was us too, then launched for L5. I'm not sure if there is a connection yet or not. I'm sending Lieutenant Eota Mars down to Earth with the Cygnus X-1 to assist you. For now, that's all I can provide. I will be contacting our old friend Zach of the Defenders, and since they've become much more involved in the politics of these matters, maybe they can smooth things out for us here in space.

Take care my friend.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Wed Dec 07, 2005 2:20 pm

Val was still out in the Hyperion when Han's message came in. Val set the Hyperion down on a clear area and pulled the portable system out of his pocket.

Things have gotten pretty bad up here too my friend. Two Solidus Gundams, a slight upgrade, but near identical Cygnus unit, attacked L5 claiming to be the Vanguard Prime. Not to mention, Winson attacked L4 claiming it was us too, then launched for L5. I'm not sure if there is a connection yet or not. I'm sending Lieutenant Eota Mars down to Earth with the Cygnus X-1 to assist you. For now, that's all I can provide. I will be contacting our old friend Zach of the Defenders, and since they've become much more involved in the politics of these matters, maybe they can smooth things out for us here in space.

Take care my friend.

"I'm trying to my friend, I'm trying to."

Val closed down the link and slipped the communicator back into his pocket. So, things were going just as Edward had planned. The Trinity Alliance was being pulled further and further apart. There was no way that they could keep this up. They needed more pilots and Mobile Suits, or they needed a way to stop FRE from making these critical moves. This was just one giant game of chess, and right now, FRE was closing in for the checkmate. Val doubted that Edward wouldn't be fully prepared for any and all plays that the Trinity Alliance could make. Val was sure Edward would have counted on at least one other Gundam showing up, and maybe more. So if Han hadn't been able to send help, Val knew he most likely would have lost, and Amber would have died, or worse. Val closed his eyes and took a deep breath, holding it if for a few seconds, then let it out. Val opened a small storage container off to the right. Inside was half a pack of cigarettes. He hadn't smoked since the Trinity Alliance had been formed, but right now he really wanted one. Val sighed and closed the container, without taking out the cigarettes, they'd only hurt from here on out. Val fired up the thrusters and pointed the Hyperion back to Antioch.

"This is Val in the Hyperion. I'm headed home, and I want everything to be ready for when I get there."

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Wed Dec 07, 2005 9:07 pm

A familar voice from the past began to crackle over an old radio reciever in the Caligo Umbra base, just as they recieved a file containing a map with the locations of the enemies positions.

Hello. I am sending you this transmission to warn you of the trap that is being set up. I, unfortunately, cannot help you in any other way but this, for now. You should be receiving a map which shows where the Followers of Lowe have deployed their mobile suit troops. He's expecting you to come from Europe. His back up plan is most likely that you'll come from the opposite direction. I suggest you come up from the south. It'll take longer, but he should not be expecting it.

May the heroes of the Trinity Alliance bring about peace.

The transmission then ended.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Sat Dec 10, 2005 6:45 pm

Eota piloted the shuttle with ease through the atmosphere.

Eota - This is Lieutenant Eota Mars of the Vanguard Prime, come in Caligo Umbra.

Caligo Umbra Tower - This is Caligo Umbra, we read you loud and cleaner Leutinant.

Eota - Good to hear. Requesting permission to land at Anitoch base.

Caligo Umbra Tower - Permission granted, Lieutenant. Runway 27-14 is clear.

Eota - Roger that, Lieutenant Eota Mars, out.

Eota cut the transmission as he eased the controls to line up with the runway that came into view as the shuttle cut through the clouds. Soon, Eota had touched down on the runway and was taxi-ing the shuttle into a hangar. Climbing off of the shuttle, Eota was greeted by a few Caligo Umbra members. He could tell the base was in a very tense moment. Eota sighed sliding on his sunglasses as he watched the Cygnus X-1 being taken off the shuttle.

Caligo Umbra Soldier - You can wait in Val's office, Leutinant.

Eota - Thank you.

Eota knew where it was. There wasn't a lot that had changed in the last three years. He guessed that was true about a lot of things. The war was officially supposed to be over. A treaty was signed, but no one truly laid down their arms. Well other than the Defenders. The Trinity Alliance needed someone to fight the political battles, neither Val nor Han took up the job, so Zach did. However, the Trinity Alliance was losing what support it did have.

Each of the branches, even the original }{ell's Gundam branch, of the Trinity Alliance was seen as rebels. While both the FRE Faction and Followers of Lowe were rebels as well, they were seen as providing the greater good. The Trinity Alliance was seen as causing more harm than good, and trying to break down the natural order of things. Earth wanted to be unified and to control the colonies. The colonies wanted independence and many were buying into the FRE's ideology of having the Earth purified of the "cancer" known as the human race. Both the Followers of Lowe and FRE were offering these ideas to their different homes.

Eota sighed as he walked into the office and sat down in a leather chair in front of Val's desk. He hadn't seen Val since when the Treaty of Paris of AC 199 was signed. They were all there, except those who had fallen. Eota still remembered seeing Han glaring at Lord Raphael Winson as he signed the treaty and saying "Kiyoshi would have loved to see this. Another false treaty signed to make people happy". No one really believed Han then, or at least Eota thought so. Kiyoshi wanted to see peace for both the Colonies and Earth. He wanted to see both free of evil men in positions of power. That was the whole reason he had first suggested an alliance between himself and the Defenders.

Eota took off his sunglasses and looked at them in his hands. They had belonged to Kiyoshi, and they were the ones he first remembered him wearing, but sometime after he went back to join with the }{G he began wearing another pair. Eota smiled as he thought back to one of the few times he saw Kiyoshi actually smile. It was when Eota was trying to give Kiyoshi back this pair of sunglasses.

~Flashback~

Kiyoshi stood on the observation deck of the Pegasus. A holographic display showed the position of L3 and the Pegasus, as well as the FRE Faction and Followers of Lowe forces positions. His eyes, hidden behind his dark sunglasses, were moving from one position to another, trying to piece together a good offensive plan. He knew that the enemy had the advantage of more soldiers and mobile suits, but the Trinity Alliance had strong pilots and Gundams. Eota soon walked in and up to Kiyoshi.

Eota - Um, Captain Kazami...

You know I don't like to be called that, Eota.

Eota - Commander Richards says I should refer to you by your designated rank. You are Captain of the }{G now.

Commander Richards is Acting Captain of the Pegasus, go call him Captain.

Kiyoshi took in a deep breath and then let it out.

Sorry. I'm just a little stressed. After the colony drop I'm worried about what the FRE Faction will throw at us next.

Eota - What about the Followers of Lowe?

The Followers are nothing but foot soldiers to the FRE. If you look at how they are deployed, the Followers are all to the front. The FRE plan to use them. They're from Earth, the FRE look down upon them. Now, of course, they don't let the Followers know this, but they don't know the FRE like I do.

Eota - Yeah...they're the ones who made you who you are.

Kiyoshi was a bit hurt and angry about what Eota had said, but he shrugged it off.

Yes. They've had a lot to do with that. Anyway, what is it you came here about?

Eota - Oh, sorry...

Eota took out the pair of sunglasses from his pocket.

Eota - I found these in your Virgo.

Kiyoshi turned to look at the sunglasses in Eota's hands. They were the one's Cloud had given him so long ago now. It brought back the memory of seeing Cloud again in the church after the funeral. Kiyoshi shook his head and then smiled. The smile was warm and true. Something, Eota had not seen. Kiyoshi turned to look back at the holographic map.

As much sentimental value those sunglasses hold, the ones I wear now mean something more to me. You can have them if you wish. Cloud gave them to me years ago.

Eota smiled at Kiyoshi.

Eota - Thank you, sir.

~End Flashback~

A voice over an old radio brought Eota out of his flashback.

Hello. I am sending you this transmission to warn you of the trap that is being set up. I, unfortunately, cannot help you in any other way but this, for now. You should be receiving a map which shows where the Followers of Lowe have deployed their mobile suit troops. He's expecting you to come from Europe. His back up plan is most likely that you'll come from the opposite direction. I suggest you come up from the south. It'll take longer, but he should not be expecting it.

May the heroes of the Trinity Alliance bring about peace.

Eota sat up in shock. He knew that voice, but it couldn't be. The person who had that voice had been dead for three years. Eota shook his head. No, it was Han who said he was dead. What gave it away more than anything was the last thing whoever this person was said.

Eota - "May the heroes of the Trinity Alliance bring about peace."

It was what Kiyoshi had said when he sent everyone off to fight in the Battle of Heaven's Light. Eota didn't know what to do. He sat back down in his chair. What if he was wrong, what if he just thought it was Kiyoshi's voice. Maybe it was just all the stress. Looking over on the desk, he saw that the message had been recorded. He'd wait for Val to come back to listen to it again. Eota laid his head back and looked at the ceiling.

Eota - Kiyoshi...if you are alive...why haven't you come back to lead the Trinity Alliance again. We could have used you these last three years.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Mon Dec 12, 2005 8:19 am

Val landed the Hyperion in the hanger and had her shut off only a few seconds before the transmission come in.

"Hello. I am sending you this transmission to warn you of the trap that is being set up. I, unfortunately, cannot help you in any other way but this, for now. You should be receiving a map which shows where the Followers of Lowe have deployed their mobile suit troops. He's expecting you to come from Europe. His back up plan is most likely that you'll come from the opposite direction. I suggest you come up from the south. It'll take longer, but he should not be expecting it.

May the heroes of the Trinity Alliance bring about peace."

Val sat there for a few seconds trying to place the voice, then, like a rock it hit him. Val grabbed the zip line and headed down, jumping off the line half way down, not wanting to wait for it. The second he hit the ground, Val took off. He was barely able to catch what the docking officer yelled at him.

"Sir! Lieutenant Eota Mars of the Vanguard Prime has landed and is waiting in your office!"

Val threw a hand up in the air to show that he got the message but continued running. Val only came to a halt when he reached the door to the communications office.

"We're already on it sir. But the message is encrypted beyond anything I've ever seen. Whoever it was doesn't want to be found, by us, or by someone else for what I can gather."

Val nodded and stood there for a second to catch his breath, then took off down the hall once again to his office. Val skidded to a halt and opened the door.

"Eota, did you hear that transmission? Apparently we've got a friend who wants us to come out on top."

Val paused for a few seonds, paartly to catch his breath, partyly because he was so relived to see someone he had come to trust over the years.

"I can't tell you how much this means to me. Eota, my friend. It's been far too long. I wish we had time for talk and to catch up, but like Han has most likely told you....I'm in a bit of trouble here. You must be tired from your trip, we've got a room set up for you on base and a hot meal waiting. Come, at least we can talk over dinner. We leave at first light."

Val walked with Eota to the officer dining hall, which was just offset from the officers lounge. And as usual, it was almost empty, save for the few people that managed to find the time to relax.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Mon Dec 12, 2005 10:57 am

Eota sat down at one of the tables and looked at Val.

Eota - It is good to see you too. I'm guessing you've heard the message.

Eota went quiet for a second taking everything back in again.

Eota - I think it was Kiyoshi. The voice was near identical. It had to be him.

Eota started to talk faster more enthusiastically.

Eota - We never found a body, it has to be him. If he came back then we'd be able to easily fight off the FRE Faction, The Followers of Lowe, and even who ever is impersonating the Vanguard Prime! He can lead us again like he did in the war!

Eota then sighed.

Eota - But...if it is him...why has he stayed hidden for so long, why is he still hiding now?

Eota went quiet again as he looked to Val for some insight.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Mon Dec 12, 2005 11:12 am

"As much time as I spent with Kiyoshi, I'm sorry to say that I never really got to know him. I don't think anyone truly knows him, so we can only guess as to why he's doing what he is now."

Val took a seat at the table that had been prepared for them.

"He must be planning something. We know that he's not doing nothing. I mean, he pretty much laid out Hoffman's strategy for us. He's got something planned, I'm sure of it. You know Kiyoshi as well as I do, maybe better. He's never been one two lay down and not have something up his sleeve. We'll just have to trust him. But I can tell you one thing. wherever he is, right now, he isn't Kiyoshi. He's someone else, that's why we didn't get a name."

Val closed his eyes and took a deep breath. There were too many enemies for them to fight all at once and on too many different fronts. When they had been in space, all their enemies had been in one place. Now they were spread out everywhere.

"We need them together. Just like before, we need all out enemies in one place. Until that happens, I fear we're going to be fighting nothing but losing battles."

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Mon Dec 12, 2005 11:28 am

Eota sighed as he began to eat his food.

Eota - Han has said that we've lost Kiyoshi's dream. He was the one that first pushed for an alliance betwee himself and the Defenders. His dream was to have a unified group. Now we don't have a unified pressence. We're all too busy, and we don't have the luxury of hundreds of pilots. It's just us.

Now we got people acting like they're the Vanguard Prime, making things worse for us in space.

Eota finished his plate and took a long drink of soda to wash it down. He then looked over at Val.

Eota - So what's the battle plan?

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Mon Dec 12, 2005 11:36 am

"Well, from what Kiyoshi said, we should come in from the south. So that what we're going to do. From what Kiyoshi has sent us, it appears that Hoffman is taking no chances. He wants us dead, and he wants it badly. The Hyperion can slip in almost undetected, what about your suit? Will you be able to slip in or do we have to fight out way in?"

Val began eating while he waited for Eota's response. No matter how they were equipped, they were going to have a major fight on their hands, and Val didn't like the odds.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Mon Dec 12, 2005 11:43 am

Eota shrugged.

Eota - It's still the same Cygnus X-1 from the war. There hasn't been much upgrades. The only thing stealthy about it is the mostly black paint job. However, if we use a civilian shuttle and forge some documents to make it seem like we have a flight plan to be coming in from the south, we should be able to both slip in easilly. If Hoffman is expecting us from Europe, he should just shrug us off.

Eota smiled slightly. He had become a better battle planner through all of his battle experience.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Mon Dec 12, 2005 11:53 am

Val smiled then let out a laugh.

"I don't believe it. I'm so worried about Amber I didn't even think of something like that. You're brilliant, you really are. Now, any idea how to get that kind of documentation in a few hours? 'Cause I don't."

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Mon Dec 12, 2005 11:59 am

Eota continued to smile.

Eota - You have to remember my friend, the Vanguard Prime are "space pirates", we've become masters of forging and hacking information to get things the way we want them.

Eota stood to his feet then.

Eota - Just need to get to a terminal and I can have it done.

Eota then proceeded to change the subject.

Eota - I'm guessing Amber is your sister. I'm sure she's fine, and if she's not, well there will be hell to pay. No one fucks with a war buddies sister and gets away with it.

Eota smiled as he crossed his arms.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Mon Dec 12, 2005 12:15 pm

"Indeed? I never thought having an alliance with "pirates" would pay off."

Val motioned that they were done and someone came to clear the plates.

"She's a tough girl, and yes, Amber is my sister. Well, one way or another Hoffman has to be stopped. Regardless of what he's done to me. I failed to stop him during the war, so I've got to stop him now. Well enough of that. You go and do what you need to do then I suggest you get some rest. That's what I'm going to be doing. I'll see you bright and early in the morning."

Val gave him a wave and then headed off back to the house. Val was going to have to tell Takimi about this, and she wasn't going to be happy.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Tue Dec 13, 2005 8:24 pm

Eota made a slight nod as Val had left. Leaving the Officer Dining Hall, Eota made his way to a room filled with computer terminals. He sat down at one and after starting the terminal up began typing away. Hacking his way through several shuttle companies, he began to look for any shuttle flights that would match. Finding one, he then brought up information on who was using it. After making it seem like the flight had to be cancelled to the company that had originally had the flight scheduled to shuttle over some building supplies, Eota then copied down the information and had it printed out. Eota got up and walked to a near by Caligo Umbra officer.

Eota - Have this taken to Val ASAP. Also, go ahead and begin converting one of the shuttles to appear as civillian as possible, and adding the proper markings listed here.

Caligo Umbra Officer - Yes, sir.

Eota went back to the computer to double and triple check his work. He wanted to be sure things would go with out a hitch. Then Eota covered up his trail and turned the terminal off. Tomarrow would be an interesting day.

Eota - Here I am down on Earth having to play knight in shining armor, while Base are up in space having to hide out. I wonder which one of us has it worse.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Wed Dec 14, 2005 10:03 am

Val had been standing outside the front door of the house where now just he and Takimi stayed for about twenty minuets. He knew what he had to say, but he didn't want to say it. Val took a deep breath and pushed open the door. The house was almost silent, but Val could hear a soft melody coming down from the stairs, apparently it was bed time. Val slowly walked up the stairs to the third floor, and seriously started considering moving the rooms down to the second, maybe even the first floor. In the third floor hall two of the rooms that had been redone were pouring light into the empty hallway, the baby's room and the bathroom. Val quickly peered inside the baby's room which was empty, so Takimi was giving her a bath. Val slowly pushed open the bathroom door which squeaked on it's old hinges. Takimi looked over her shoulder and smiled.

"Hello dear."

"Hello Takimi. How is she?"

"She's doing just fine considering these times. I don't want our daughter to grow up like this."

"Takimi, we're doing everything we can. No one wants a child to grow up like this, but I've given you both the best there is, and you know we can't just stop. You've seen what FRE will do, you've seen what they have done."

Takimi lowered her head and looked at the child who was splashing in the tub without a care in the world.

"Sooner or later she'll begin to wonder why her father isn't around."

"I know I don't spend much time with the two of you, which I really regret, but you know I can't let other things slide. Which brings up another problem. Eota came here a few hours ago in the Cygnus X-1."

Takimi looked up abruptly and gave Val a worried look.

"We're going to Asia tomorrow. Edward Hoffman came back to Earth with a small army of Mobile Suits. Eota and I are going to put a stop to this once and for all."

"Val, my love. I know you feel that it's you fault for what happened. And I know you were angry when he got away, but you don't have to do this right now. Wait for Han and some others, you can take him out together."

"Eota and I are leaving at first light. This isn't about me this time Takimi. It's about the three ladies in my life. The two that I have with me here and the one Edward has with him. It's about Amber."

Val nodded and turned, laving Takimi staring at an empty door. Val wandered down to the first floor and found an office waiting there with a print out.

"This is from Eota sir. It's the documents for tomorrow."

"Very well, thank you. Dismissed."

The soldier saluted and headed back for the base.

----------------------------

Val spent the night in his office and awoke at around four thirty in the morning. Not wanting to go back to sleep, he headed to the hanger where the Absolution sat with the Hyperion and the Cygnus loaded on and ready to go. Val opened the hatch and headed to the cockpit. The crew was already there and doing pre flight checks. They greeted Val with salutes and then went back to work.

Pilot"Sir, Eota is awake and on his way down. We got a transmission a few minuets before you arrived. He's ready to leave whenever you are, and the Absolution is in the green and ready to go."

"Thank you. We'll leave as soon as Eota is ready."

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Wed Dec 14, 2005 10:24 am

Eota pulled the zipper up on his Vanguard Prime flight suit. It was mostly black and blue. Picking up his helmet, he began to walk towards the hangar. He had slept, but not very well. The thoughts of the upcoming battle had made the young pilot anxious, so he had reviewed the data that Kiyoshi had presumably sent them. Hoffman had a lot of mobile suits. Between Val and him, it was a bit over fifty each. It all depended on how many Hoffman had actually sent over towards Europe.

He hadn't faced those kinds of odds sense the war, but then the Trinity Alliance was at it's strongest. He had fought along side his best friend Base, Val, Kiyoshi, Zhelir, Zach, and hell even Han in the last battle. All great pilots, but now it was just Val and himself. Depending on who was left in Hoffman's forces, this could be the most difficult battle yet.

Eota shook his head to get rid of the negative thoughts. Both of them had a lot of combat experience, Val a lot more so than Eota. Plus they had their Gundams. Eota smiled slightly. They would put up a good fight, no matter what.

Eota walked into the hangar, seeing Val, he walked up to him.

Eota - We ready to go?

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.