7 Years

7 Years

a part of “7 Years”, a fictional universe by Girl2Fine2.

Seven years made them strangers. But then a call comes in about one of their own and they're all rushing back - not knowing that all the dreams and hopes and desires they thought they left behind are rushing back along with them.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “7 Years”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

7 Years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Girl2Fine2 on Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:50 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "7 Years"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
ImageXImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Girl2Fine2
Member for 6 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Re: 7 Years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Galatea on Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:16 am

Hello there! :)

I’d like to reserve The Golden Girl with fc Emma Watson. Dialogue colour #D2B48C

As for shows, I feel like I’ve binged a bunch! But I recently finished Ratched on Netflix. That was pretty good!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Galatea
Member for 2 years
Visual Appeal Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:05 pm

Hey girl!! It's been a while and this has just been enough encouragement to take a chance with taking on another character. Could I pretty please grab The Writer, with an FC of Lucky Blue Smith and the hex of #779876? As for binging, my go to series are Brooklyn 99, Call The Midwife, and Queer Eye, depending on my mood and what I'm after!

those who do not believe in magic will never find it.

nominate a universe for universe of the week!

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 11 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Girl2Fine2 on Thu Oct 01, 2020 5:32 pm

Hi, my loves!!!! <3

Your reservations have been noted and I'll update the front page as such.

@partially-stars, I keep telling myself I'm gonna watch Queer Eye and never get around to it smh which streaming service do you use for it? After a thousand years, I've finally bought my own Hulu lol

@Galatea, oooooohhhh I saw people mentioning Ratched but I haven't even seen a preview or anything for it lol shows you how far behind I am. Imma have to check that out as yall can see, the real motive for asking about shows to binge is cuz I need shows to binge lol

Girl2Fine2
Member for 6 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phoenixheart on Thu Oct 01, 2020 5:58 pm

Hi, would it be possible to reserve the Rebel and the Actor?

For the Actor FC would be Alex Libby
Hex Code: #6b0902

And for the Rebel FC would be Grace Hartzel
Hex Code: #670996

As for shows, Lucifer has been the big one and currently making my way through Into The Badlands

phoenixheart
Member for 7 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Girl2Fine2 on Thu Oct 01, 2020 6:41 pm

Ummm I did not expect characters to go this fast....

Yaaaayyyy, reserved!!

Girl2Fine2
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Thu Oct 01, 2020 10:49 pm

Hiii!! I know I probably shouldn't take on another rp but...I can't help it. I'd like to reserve The Valedictorian, if that's alright? FC would be Jenna McDougall. Character name would be Casey Worthington, her hex would be #2a5d9c. :] As for shows I've been binge watching, mix of The100 (for like the tenth time) which I just finished re-watching and finishing finally (As it just ended), and then in between that emotional trauma, I've been watching Lost Girl on the side and finished that just this evening. So, my emotions have been all over the place lately. XD

Lemme know if I need to change anything or what have you. :]

"Well, maybe there's a reason we pretend. Maybe the lies we tell each other are less horrible than the truths we keep hidden." -William Price, LIS Before The Storm

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings World Builder Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TushoKa on Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:00 am

Hiya,

The FC for the Star Athlete is Lucien Laviscount.

Hex code: #ed1005

My latest binge shows: The Mandalorian (even though my country doesn't have Disney+, so I had to cheat) and Titans

TushoKa
Member for 7 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Promethean Inspiration Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Girl2Fine2 on Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:38 am

@Tusho Ka -- I LOVE HIM!!!!!!!!! I'll update the front sheet for him before the day is out.

@Wolf's Bane109, reserved!!

Girl2Fine2
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:43 pm

Sweet! I'll be submitting a WIP sometime soon and will hopefully have it done by the deadline, and may take a bit for the history as I know I'll have a few people to discuss some stuff with in proper detail, but hopefully I'll be able to get that part knocked out fairly easy. :]

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings World Builder Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:07 pm

@Girl2Fine2; Thanks my dear! I think Queer Eye is a Netflix exclusive but I'd definitely recommend tracking it down elsewhere if you don't have Netflix. Definitely a feel good but be prepared for some tears! I'm gonna get working on my character over the weekend- again, I'll need to figure stuff out with others but we'll get there!

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 11 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Girl2Fine2 on Fri Oct 02, 2020 5:40 pm

@partially-stars, I'll definitely look into it more!

So glad to see people working on their characters!! I can't wait to see our cast! I'll be working on my characters over this weekend and week as I have some class work I also need to get done before Monday morning. I'll definitely be around to answer and respond to PMs and the like about histories and families.

Girl2Fine2
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:17 pm

Alright, Casey is entirely done except for her some slight touches to her history and her personality section. Which, I hope to get done over the week or so, whenever I can get around to discussing key plot points with a few of the other writers. But I managed to get Casey done in record time, kinda just spent all day in my head and managed to write her up by today.

If I need to change or add anything to it, lemme know what needs changing, and I'll be happy to do so :]

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Girl2Fine2 on Sat Oct 03, 2020 8:02 pm

I am LOVING what I've read of people's characters and I can't wait to get started!! I feel like all the angsty kids are gonna send us on one hell of an emotional rollercoaster.

With that being said, it's been brought o my attention that most roleplays and groups have been creating discords because it better helps communication. I know everyone has been PMing everyone, but I understand that you can't always be at your computers to PM. So, here's the discord server. We can talk on there at times and you guys can probably better access each other using your phones!!

If you don't have one like I didn't for the last thousand years, that's fine. It's not mandatory or anything; RPG still works fine.

7 Years Roleplay Discord

Also, I'm pretty much done with one of my characters. I'll work on Nas in the coming week; I need to focus as much on homework as possible tomorrow and Monday, but again - still answering PMs and probably reaching out to really dig deep into relations. I'll also add a tab to explain Bluffton and all of the town stops thus far; if any of you have suggestions on places the town should include for the sake of the story, let me know. These are places our characters have probably hung out at and we should include them because we might be writing about them.

Girl2Fine2
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Mon Oct 05, 2020 2:53 pm

@Girl; First of all, welcome back! ^^ Second of all, it sucks that I am going to miss out on this roleplay!

Good luck with it though! :)

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 5 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Greeter

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!