Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Yes, Master.. {Master and Slave RP}

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Yes, Master.. {Master and Slave RP}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:11 pm

A gaurd came to my cage and looked at the man, "Get your money out." He opened my cage and put on a leash. He tuged on it so I would come out and reluctently I came and stood by the man...my new owner.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Angleaya Z.
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohananinja on Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:14 pm

Harmony's innards crawled at the thought of serving these people, but she was as good as sold now. At least the younger one wouldn't be subjected to these people. With that thought, she softly patted the young Neko on the back, and sent a glare to the man who wanted to buy her that said, "You had better treat her right". She then waited for her fate.

"Yeah, yeah." The guard said, putting a leash on Harmony and started pulling her out of the cage. Some of the younger ones at about seven that had especially clung to her burst out into tears.

"Oh no auction then? Pity." The stall owner said after realizing his misunderstanding.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kohananinja
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maestro on Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:14 pm

Aang smiled. "Okay..." He said, standing up, setting her on her feet. "You first I guess..." He smiled.

Maestro
Administrative Liaison
Administrative Liaison
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Completionist Contributor Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy Beta Tester Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby St.Jimmy on Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:17 pm

"Not for me," Blake replied. "I can't wait to get out of this place. It attracts some vulgar types." He looked around, but thankfully the woman who had grabbed Rike's leash had gone. Molly took Rike back and Blake took Harmony's leash.

"Come along. Let's go."

Molly went ahead, tugging Rike hard every now and then so that he stumbled, but he never complained. Inside, he was glad of the company - in all his previous slavery experiences, he had been alone. Now he had this older girl, Harmony.
my girlies;;
laurenn ;; larii ;; laurie ;; charlie ;; becky ;; beth ;; illy ;; sessi ;; rachael ;; kiers

Image Image Image
may i waste your time too?

St.Jimmy
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JuneBreeze on Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:21 pm

Happily, she bounded out the door, with one last smile to Aang. Outside, with people everywhere, her pace slowed and her face became blank as she led them to the falls.
Look at me, with my pretty bracelet and tiara... I'm a f*ckin' princess! -Gerard Way

JuneBreeze
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ameko_1314 on Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:22 pm

((Join?))

Name: Bella
Race: Neko
Sexuality: Um... Prefers males? o.O
Collars: Blue, White, Yellow
Charms: Book, Heart, Skillet
Personality: Bella is very shy, though she secretly loves exploring, running around outside, and reading. She's taken an interest in gardening and painting, and loves prim roses.
Bio: Bella was orphaned at a young age when her parents were seperated and forced into slavery. She was placed in the care of a human named Erik who was completely against enslaving gifted humans, so he raised her like a younger sister and taught her that she was equal to anyone and everyone. When she was caught on the streets she was shipped off to the police when believed to have escaped her master, so she was kept at the police station until she was claimed by anyone who wanted her.
Appearance: Image
"You've had your play time. It's Kai's turn now." -Kai from Heavenly Sword "Don't let them see you're afraid." -A Very Useful Book "And there are voices that want to be heard." -Listen to Your Heart "True! -nervous- very, very dreadfully nervous I had been and am! But why will you say that I am mad?" -Edgar Allen Poe

Ameko_1314
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maestro on Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:23 pm

Aang followed slowly, a small smile on his face, he would go anywhere with her, though he stayed somewhat behind her, as a slave should after all. He tried to act normal, escaping the though he kissed her before, he breathed in, and out, being calm he kept walking.

Maestro
Administrative Liaison
Administrative Liaison
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Completionist Contributor Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy Beta Tester Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JuneBreeze on Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:32 pm

She was passing the police station when she saw them bring in an older neko girl. For some reason Akiko followed them and asked an officer, "Who's the neko?"

JuneBreeze
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ameko_1314 on Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:35 pm

"Some escaped slave. We're keeping her here until she's claimed by her owner. If she's not claimed by the end of the week, we're sending her to the market." The police replied, looking up at Akiko. Bella's ears peeked up, but she didn't look up. She knew not to look up unless called upon. "You wouldn't happen to be her owner, would you?" The police asked hopefully.

Ameko_1314
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Melancholic on Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:35 pm

((You've been busy O:

Here's mine:
Name: Ruki
Race: Neko
Sexuality: Pansexual
Collars: Blue and Orange
Charms: Star and Barbell
Personality: Ruki is usually a quiet and calm slave who does what he's told. He's learned from 5 years of experience how easy a slave's life can be without struggling. Ruki doesn't exactly like being a slave, but he's learned to be obedient.
Bio: Ruki was a street kid for about five years before he was abducted. When he was abducted, he was half happy that he was. Ever since then, Ruki has been adopted by a wide assortment of owners, including boys, girls, vampires, and humans. He's gotten used to it at this point, but still is a little scared to sit in the small cage at the slave dealer's.
Appearance: Image

Melancholic
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JuneBreeze on Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:43 pm

"Yes, would you mind giving her back now?" Akiko asked, her brow raised.

JuneBreeze
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ameko_1314 on Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:47 pm

"Of course! Of course! Take her!" The police laughed nervously, smiling with relief that she was gone. Bella looked up with confusion at Akiko. /But, I'm not a slave.../ She thought. The police motioned for her to stand so she did so. She walked hesitantly to Akiko and bowed respectfully, keeping silent. /Erik was supposed to come find me!/ She thought miserably.

Ameko_1314
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JuneBreeze on Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:13 pm

She didn't talk to Aang or the neko until they got to her room, then her manner changed. "I'm so sorry, but if I didn't someone worse would have. What's your name?" Akiko asked gesturing for her to sit.

JuneBreeze
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby St.Jimmy on Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:18 pm

When they arrived home, Blake handed both leashes to Molly. "Would you care to show the slaves to their rooms?"

Molly led them down to the basement, tugging hard on both leashes. Two small rooms were set up side by side. "You'll sleep here," she announced. "And you have to do everything I tell you to. Especially you." She pointed at Rike. The girl seemed a bit more frightening but Rike was the same age as her, and he was small and thin and didn't argue. She yanked his leash again and smirked.

"Yes Miss," he said quietly.

St.Jimmy
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eternity on Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:28 pm

I had been weakened. The shock and whip tore through my nerves far too easily.

After Berns had left, the guards lifted me, hoisting me back into a new cage, chaining me from all angles now. Cuffs over my wrists, belts chained against my upper arms, a large cuff around my neck hiding the red coller, cuffs on my ankles and more chained belts on my waist. I leaned against the back of the cage, huffing with cold breaths, the pain of leaning too much. I had to lay forward, carefully holding the red cloth to my chest, as I did so as not to let it fall and been seen partially nude by the Masters. I relaxed, my bare back happy to be feeling the cool air. I could still feel my pulse throbbing in the long bleeding welp on my back.

I looked around, my red eyes flitting over the cages pushed right against my new one. I searched, looking at the other slaves, especially the young ones, wishing I could save them.

"Ugh." I groaned, laying my head on my arms as I sprawled painfully on the floor. My cage had a sign over it that read off my coller colors, and that I was a public danger.
Most truthful thing these Slave-Dealers have done in a long time.
One who knows nothing, can understand nothing.

Eternity
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohananinja on Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:30 pm

Harmony looked at the girl, and did her best not to growl at her when she yanked on her leash. As the girl showed them to their rooms, and started memorizing the way to the door from her room. She had no intention of staying here to be a slave as she'd done before, and now, thanks to the slaves at her last master's house, she knew how to escape.

"Would you like me to get you something sweet from the Kitchen Miss?" She asked Molly.

Kohananinja
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby St.Jimmy on Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:33 pm

Molly nodded. "I want a cake. Get me one now! And you can go with her," she said to Rike. "You better be fast or I'll punish you both."

Rike turned and followed Harmony.

St.Jimmy
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maestro on Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:37 pm

Aang made it to the room, ignoring the other girl he sat down, staring down as usual.

Maestro
Administrative Liaison
Administrative Liaison
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JuneBreeze on Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:55 pm

Akiko sat down next to him and lifted his chin, "Please, smile." She turned to the girl, "You are?"

JuneBreeze
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maestro on Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:20 pm

Aang didn't smile, he just shrugged his head down, not really paying attention.

Maestro
Administrative Liaison
Administrative Liaison
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!