Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Ah, yes, MySpace spam. :/.

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions, Arrivals, and Departures, a part of the RPG forum.

New (or returning) members post here to announce your arrival and be greeted by our wonderful community. Also, if you're going away on leave, post here and we'll say our goodbyes.

Ah, yes, MySpace spam. :/.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rain on Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:34 pm

Yeah. Hi. I have no idea what this place is, or what it pertains to, but I got a message in my inbox from Eric...and I'm sitting there like, who the hell is this? But it's a nice site despite never hearing of it before. Seems to be a good crowd.

I'm staying the hell away from Livejournal/Greatest Journal drama so I'm here for my own peace I guess.

I play fandoms mostly.

LOST
Resident Evil

Those are my big ones.

Has anyone seen The Reaping?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rain
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shounetsujigoku on Thu Apr 19, 2007 2:11 am

I believe I've met you before, but welcome to RPGateway!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Shounetsujigoku
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rain on Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:17 am

Oh? Where? And thank you.

Rain
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shounetsujigoku on Thu Apr 19, 2007 11:06 am

This may sound strange if not, but have you ever been to Teenchat? Or..Uh..Chains of fate? Or...Ninja-rpg? =/

Shounetsujigoku
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rain on Fri Apr 20, 2007 4:13 am

No. No. And no. lol.

Rain
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zhelir Darkfall on Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:01 pm

Well welcome to GWing anyway! We hope you enjoy this site just a bit more than MySpace.

We don't do a ton of fandoms, though there are a few. However, I'm certain you'll find something worth while -- all else failing, a good RE RPG is never unnoticed. =P

That said, Welcome. Any questions, feel free to ask a staff member, or even most of the users, you'll find us to be an amiable bunch. Hope you enjoy your stay.

Zhelir Darkfall
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HAL on Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:02 pm

Yes I think there are.

HAL
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.