Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Yet Another "Hello, I'm so and so, how are you?" Thread

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions, Arrivals, and Departures, a part of the RPG forum.

New (or returning) members post here to announce your arrival and be greeted by our wonderful community. Also, if you're going away on leave, post here and we'll say our goodbyes.

Yet Another "Hello, I'm so and so, how are you?" Thread

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tar Palantir on Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:24 pm

Hello all, I'm Tar Palantir. Feel free to shower me with praise and accolades. Seriously, any time now. No? Ah well, you can't have everything.

I've been RPing for a while, but I have yet to find that one RP forum that really works for me, and I hope this may be it. Or maybe not, and I'll leave in a few weeks to continue my search. I'm a born optimist. But I digress.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tar Palantir
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

I think you will enjoy it here, Palantir. It has really been fun for me, and I think it will be the same for you.

Welcome, and have fun!
"It used to be that our elected officials were veterans of World War II, Vietnam, or the Civil Rights Movement. But with the election of Jesse Ventura in Minnesota and Arnold Schwarzenegger in California, I foresee a day when all our leaders will come from the movie Predator. Think about it. Governor Carl Weathers. No wait: Senator Predator. I bet he has some pretty interesting things to say about tort reform."
- Stephen Colbert

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

HorusTheHeretic
Member for 11 years

Re: Yet Another "Hello, I'm so and so, how are you?" Thread

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:22 pm

Welcome to RolePlay Gateway. I cannot give you praise, but I have nice warm cookies and milk if you would like one. I hope this is what you are searching for. There are a lot of different types of RP, one might just fit your fancy. If you have any questions, feel free to ask anyone on staff or any of the members because most are pretty helpful!
"...la manière vraie au coeur d'un homme est de six pouces de métal entre ses nervures"

The worst part is... I would still die... for you

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Contributor

Re: Yet Another "Hello, I'm so and so, how are you?" Thread

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grailknight on Wed Aug 22, 2007 1:29 am

Welcome, and becareful.. if we like you... we'll drag you back here KICKING AND SCREAMING... a little friend I bring with me everywhere LOVES to terrorize people... including carrying them from one site to another.... FUN FUN.... well enjoy yourself....
"My word is my vow. To break a vow is to forfeit humanity." - GrailKnight Honor Vow

I live for one purpose, to see that the crimson dawn never rises again.

http://www.geocities.com/firemane02/Finmar.html

My Love, My life, are bound to the one I see fit.... My Heart belongs to her and her alone..... and to her, I hold true.....

Grailknight
Member for 11 years

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.