Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Yet Another "Hello" Post

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions, Arrivals, and Departures, a part of the RPG forum.

New (or returning) members post here to announce your arrival and be greeted by our wonderful community. Also, if you're going away on leave, post here and we'll say our goodbyes.

Yet Another "Hello" Post

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ghosting on Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:38 am

I think thats it's quite obvious that I'm new here but I thought I would drop by and say Hello anyway XD
So here it is: Hello RP Gateway and all who inhabit it!
Now that thats done with, care to give any advice to this newbie?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ghosting
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Yet Another "Hello" Post

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:18 am

Welcome to Roleplay Gateway. ^^
Well, I am sure you will meet a lot of people and make a lot of friends on here. Just have fun ok. ^_^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aelita
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zee All Knowing Peacock on Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:04 pm

Well, hello. As to advice for a newbie, newbie just to the site or to RPing in general? If it's the latter, maybe you might want to check out the Roleplay Academy. Otherwise, have a look around and join an RP you like the look of.
"Some things are important. Others are not. Yet all would claim a mortal's attention. It falls to each of us to remain ever mindful, and thus purchase wisdom in the threading of possibilities. It is our common failing that we are guided by our indifference to eventualities. The moment pleases, the future can await consideration." - Steven Erikson's Midnight Tides

Zee All Knowing Peacock
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nils on Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:10 pm

GOOD JOB! YOU JOINED AN RPG! I've been watching you. Usually newbies who post at the Welcome Desk never post anywhere else. So many newbies, lost that way...

Nils
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ghosting on Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:17 am

Thanks for the welcome :D I seriously don't understand why people post and don't come back its nigh impossible (for me anyway) to resist RP!

Ghosting
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PunkRockinHobbit on Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:26 am

Sounds like you'll fit in just fine! :D

Welcome to RPGateway, where your ideas can take you to places beyond the wildest reaches of your imagination!

Wow, that was cheesy... anyway, great to have you!
ImageImageImage

PunkRockinHobbit
Member for 11 years

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.