Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

.. Yew ^-^

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions, Arrivals, and Departures, a part of the RPG forum.

New (or returning) members post here to announce your arrival and be greeted by our wonderful community. Also, if you're going away on leave, post here and we'll say our goodbyes.

.. Yew ^-^

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RockInFighteR on Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:56 pm

erhmm hi there, I am.. RockInFighteR (Shi)
*Also a member from Quizilla..* And I.. Just came on this site..
So.. I was thinking to check it out ^-^ ..
Little info about me..

I like.. Naruto,FMA,DN Angel, Death Note.....
And I play .. FF,Tekken, SC, DMC, R&C.. and some other ones hehe..
.. and I am a RP addict. * no wonder I came here huh ? *
People say I'm..
-Calm
-Cute
-Friendly
-Patient

Note:.. I am a GIRL not a guy.. ^-^

Uhmm.. that's for now I gues..
Going to check out the stuff here ^^..
Byebye ^^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RockInFighteR
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Re: .. Yew ^-^

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raigi on Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:46 am

Welcome to Rp gateway miss fighter, I hope you'll find what you're looking for in an rp here. I'm an addict myself so you're among those of like minds hehe. Anyway, if you like fantasy make sure to check that section, there are a few storylines that aren't too far started at the moment and you may fit in.
- Raigi Fanlith

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Raigi
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LitomoSilver on Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:53 pm

Welcome to RolePlayGateway!

Join us and have fun with us! ^_^ Look around and check things out, play with them and write stuff.

Hope you have a great time here!

If you have any questions, or need help in any way, let me know and I'll do what I can to help!

Have a good time here at RolePlayGateway! ^_^

Lito
A Fallen Warrior am I, as I lay upon my back, knowing as I raise my eyes to the skies, as I lose the battle of my life, that I will never see again...those that I love. Blood and tears flow gently down my face as I await the final judgment...knowing that I am forever free, yet forever damned as I close my eyes and release my breath for the final time...

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain....It's time to toss the dice...Mat Cauthon-Robert Jordan...Wheel of Time series

"How do you prove that you exist? Maybe we don't exist..." - Vivi

"Having sworn fealty, must I spend my life in servitude?" - Steiner

"To be forgotten is worse than death." - Freya

"The only dependable thing about the future is uncertainty." - Amarant.

LitomoSilver
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haruka_Tenou on Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:08 am

The staff here are slackers. xD

Welcome! Glad to see a new face around these parts. We are always glad to have more people here to join in the fun. Look around and you will find plenty of RP's that you can join. You can also jump into the chat and see who is doing what in there. We normally have some live RP going on and it can be quite alot of fun.

Should you have any questions feel free to ask any of the staff around here. We don't bite. ^-^ Take it easy, take care, have fun and I look forward to seeing you about the forums.

Tonia

Haruka_Tenou
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Beta Tester Contributor Concierge Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:30 am

Slacking is great. :] I bite, by the way... but not hard. ;] Welcome to RolePlay Gateway. I hope you enjoy your time here and if you're ever bored, shimmy on over to the others area and partake in some enjoyable games. Be sure to check out all the different forum rp'z and most of all.. HAVE FUN! Ask if you need anything!

-April/Faith.-
"...la manière vraie au coeur d'un homme est de six pouces de métal entre ses nervures"

The worst part is... I would still die... for you.

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Contributor Beta Tester Concierge Visual Appeal

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.