Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Yokai Academy

Yokai Academy

a part of “Yokai Academy”, a fictional universe by Kura Ravengade.

It's an all new school year at Yokai Academy, and with all new people! The strict rules of 'No Humans' are still intact, and when a young Human girl winds up enrolled at the school, how exactly will she survive? {OPEN FEMALE ROLE}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Yokai Academy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Yokai Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:25 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Yokai Academy"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver

Re: Yokai Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:32 pm

Hey.

May I reserve the Attention Whore, FC: Kat Graham, Species Youko?

Angels and Demons :D
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:34 pm

I really should've put this in ahead of time, but this will be anime pictures, please. I mean, it's alright if you use a real-life FC, but it may be a bit awkward is all. If you want to change the Face Claim to an anime, that would be great, so let me know! But yes, it's reserved! :)

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 0rchidDay on Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:50 pm

May I reserve The Flirt, FC: Araragi Koyomi, Species Vampire?

Angels and Demons
(´・ω・`) I made a homestuck thing. :o)

And there's a new update for Homestuck.

This video though.

0rchidDay
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby darkengel on Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:57 pm

May I reserve the last female? :3 species witch... not sure about FC yet....
[url][/url]

Credits to Myth for the awesome sig ^^

darkengel
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:15 pm

Yes you may Orchid! I'll update it soon! ;)

Please reread the rules first, Dark

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:22 pm

Okay then, Can my FC be Yoruichi?

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby By Starlight on Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:24 pm

Could I take the junior boy?
FC: Izaya Orihara (Durarara) & Incubus species (Male version of a succubus)
Angels&Demons

By Starlight
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:39 pm

GYAH! I just noticed that I made an uh-oh in the CS Format! I took it from another RP of mine and forgot to take out a few things >< Gimme a sec to take care of that. By Starlight: Remove the 'Remembers Life', 'Team', and 'Cause of Death', and instead add in 'Species', 'Species' Enemies', 'Role', and add 'Powers' to Special Skills/Abilities so that it looks like Special Skills/Abilities/Powers, got it?

Again, I'm so sorry you guys! ><

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Soul one on Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:15 pm

Hey, I know you!
Any slots still open?
I used to be nice... Then I got bored.

The Soul one
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:25 pm

The Soul One: Male Sophmore and Female Freshman are open. But I'm only going to let you join if you start to make longer posts then you currently are in AB.

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby By Starlight on Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:21 pm

I was a bit confused, but the description of a succubus on the page you listed told me a way they die so I just assumed you left something out in the intro and would do it later..
I'll fix that now !

By Starlight
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:27 pm

Haha yeah I'm sorry about that. I fixed the CS format at least now, so no one else will be confused. Again, I'm so sorry about that! Can't wait to see your completed character! :)

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby By Starlight on Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:29 pm

I have question actually, what should I put for species enemies ? Something I randomly decide or is there an actual enemy?

By Starlight
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:43 pm

For Succubus? There aren't really any specific enemies. All their enemies are merely people that threaten to get in the way of the people that they want to seduce and basically 'claim' as their own. I'm making a Questions & Answer Forum now, just a heads up everyone!

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:50 pm

By the way!

This is the Outline for the Character's Opinions Forum I'm about to make! Just wait until I give you the All-Go to post it! ^^

Code: Select all
[center][img]Picture/Gif Here[/img]
♥ = romantic || ☺= friends || ☠ = enemies || ◑ = neutral
[color=]Friends[/color]
[color=]Potential Romantic Interest[/color]
[color=]Neutrality[/color]
[color=]Enemies[/color]
[color=]Three or four words to describe your character
"Quote from character Here"[/color][/center]

[center][size=200][color=#0000FF]Males[/color][/size][/center]

[url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/yokai-academy/characters/werner-halsey]Werner Halsey[/url] ~ [color=]""[/color]

[url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/yokai-academy/characters/araragi-koyomi]Araragi Koyomi[/url] ~ [color=]""[/color]

[url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/yokai-academy/characters/kima-lowell]Kima Lowell[/url] ~ [color=]""[/color]

[hr][/hr]
[hr][/hr]

[center][img]Picture/Gif Here[/img][/center]

[hr][/hr]
[hr][/hr]

[center][size=200][color=#FF00FF]Females[/color][/size][/center]

[url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/yokai-academy/characters/suzu-yoshiyuki]Suzu Yoshiyuki[/url] ~ [color=]""[/color]

[url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/yokai-academy/characters/yui]Sayomi "Yui" Fujiwara[/url] ~ [color=]""[/color]

[url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/yokai-academy/characters/riley-matsuda]Riley Matsuda[/url] ~ [color=]""[/color]

[hr][/hr]
[hr][/hr]

[center][img]Picture/Gif Here[/img][/center]
Last edited by Kura Ravengade on Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ever on Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:07 pm

May I reserve the Crazy and Reckless 15 year old female please? ^^ Thank you~
Her face claim: Still searching.. thinking about Yui from Angel Beats though~

~Angels and Demons~

✦ Ɲєνєя ѕαу gσσɗвує вєcαυѕє ѕαуιηg gσσɗвує мєαηѕ gσιηg αωαу.
Aηɗ gσιηg αωαу мєαηѕ fσяgєттιηg ✦

Ever
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alura--x--Uneii on Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:29 pm

I'm assuming since Rosario Vampire is shown we're allowed to use canon characters?

Alura--x--Uneii
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:36 pm

Yes, but only the ones that I listed, and since all of them are either reserved or taken, there aren't anymore openings. I'm sorry!

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alura--x--Uneii on Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:30 am

Not that I watched the sow anyway xD Kinda a bummer, but that's I get for finding this late :P

Alura--x--Uneii
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!