Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

If you don't want anyone to know, don't do it.

a topic in Gundam Wing: Continuing Legend, a part of the RPG forum.

Original GWing Storyline, now AC 202.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinfulSoul on Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:48 pm

OOC: Aw, come on now April, I didn't mean it like that. Like Grim said, you just chose a very difficult section of the on going RP to join. It's expected for people who haven't been keeping up on the details of this wide RP to slip up. =( I didn't mean to put you down, I was just trying to guide you. Don't leave!
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SinfulSoul
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:38 pm

Your rules are evil. I haven’t roleplayed here forever and then I come back to find out I can’t use Faith the way she’s meant to be used? Blah. I can’t say whether or not I will stay… because I’m not a Gundam Wing fighter…-Sigh.- I decided on this thread because it was the only way I thought I could leap back into the rp’s here. I dunno anymore though. We’ll see. Also, where was the description of the doors and stuff? I didn’t see it. o.o;; [/OOC]

Why couldn’t things go her way? That seemed to be a question she was asking herself a lot lately. Cursing beneath her breath at the sight of his smug smile, Faith realized that something bad was going to happen. If he would have just let the two of them go, she wouldn’t have to continue to argue with him. Hell, it was getting to the point where she was going to do all she could to save herself if she couldn’t save them both. Even though that thought was bouncing around in her mind, the fighter wasn’t going to let it overcome her sense of justice. Justice against bastards that believed they could push around females and injured individuals. Most of her life had consisted of people trying to pus her around because of whom she was. This was just the icing upon the cake.

”Heh, I might just let you leave alive.”

Rolling her eyes, Faith clenched her fists tightly against her sides. If he wasn’t going to help her, then she would just do things herself. She would just go back to where she had tied up the guard and make him take her to the weapons. First, she needed to rid herself of the muscular jerk. Squeaking as movement caught her unsuspecting gaze, Blade realized the man in question was rushing towards her. Before she could do a damn thing, his large hand made its way around her neck, squeezing upon it slightly. This sensation lasted only moments because the enemy chucked her into the room across from where he was. Lucky for her, the door wasn’t shut because hitting the metal wouldn’t be a pleasant feeling. Once again sliding up to her feet, a growl slipped out of her mouth.

” You're an annoying maggot, you're wasting my time. Even if you defeat me, you'll be leaving with a corpse of a friend soon. How you even made it down here I don't know, but... Now you can never leave. Not with your memory you can't...”

”I’m the maggot? I’M THE MAGGOT?!” You’re the one that is acting all high and mighty. If you would have just given me my weapons and let the two of us go, this would have been over a long time ago! If you think you’re snatching my memories, you’re mistaken. You will be long dead before you even gain the chance.”

Quickly judging the distance between the two rooms, Faith made an executive decision. It was obvious that she was a little weaker than normal, most of that coming from her lying in a coma for… well, however long it was. Because of her state, she couldn’t take him on hand to hand, yet at least. If she could get to her weapons, she’d at least be able to blow him into tiny little pieces. So, with a wave of her hand, she tore out of the room, her feet pressing lightly against the floor. Her pace quickened into a full out run in order to give her plenty of distance between herself and the psycho back in the experimental room. Blade easily followed the same route she had taken to get to where she was, and before she knew it, the personal items room was in sight. Using the key from before to open it, the young adult slipped inside. The guard was still unconscious and just as she was about to wake her up, the female took note of a locked closet.

”Aha! I wonder…”

Walking over to the closet, Faith began the tedious task of finding the key that matched the lock. Humming softly beneath her breath, she thought about just beating in the door. Then again, that would attract psycho and she didn’t want that. There were way too many keys, but luckily there was one that would be the right key. Flipping from one to another, a grin finally crossed her lightly tanned visage. The right key appeared and with a gentle shove, she unlocked the treasure chest. Inside were all of her weapons. Clutching them two at a time, she replaced each one into its proper area. Now, she was ready to face the man who claimed to be Zeus.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinfulSoul on Sat Jul 22, 2006 1:10 am

OOC: The section you're in is the Gundam Wing section, if you don't like Gundam Wing, there's a ton of other sections from which you can choose from to role play in. Like I said, this was just the original Role Play thread that happens to be centered around Gundam Wing. Try here: http://gwing.net/viewforum.php?f=102&si ... eab41a0c90

That's a link to the fantasy universe. If you don't like that, try this:
http://gwing.net/viewforum.php?f=67&sid ... eab41a0c90

That's a link to a bunch of other role plays. If you look on the main index, there's a section called Multiverse and underneath it there's a bunch of subcategories to choose from (ONE of which is the After Colony era). So take your pick, and if you feel there is a setting that is missing which you would like, let Eric or I or any of the other administrators know.

As for the door stuff, that was my bad. I didn't mention that this thread is a branch off of another thread in which this whole scenario began. The link of which can be found below, I think it links to page 6 which is where it begins in the RP. The door think should be in one of the final posts I made on that page. So at least that much you didn't misread, that was just my fault of forgetting to tell you the back ground. Yeah... So that might explain a lot about why it was one of the MUCH more difficult scenarios to get yourself in to. Just take a look at the complexities it takes to get into the area that we were at. By the way, descriptions of the three different Generals can be found on the first page of the linked topic as well, I think. Also a description of this facility can be found on the 5th page (I think, maybe the 6th).
http://gwing.net/viewtopic.php?t=726&po ... &start=100

=( Sorry.

General Marshal was slowly walking towards his nearly helpless opponent when suddenly she darted out of the room and down the hallway. He made a grab for his gun and began to pursue, but he quickly remembered he had more important things to do. His patient was slowly withering away, drop by drop. This pest would have to be dealt with later, the cameras that monitor the entire perimeter would provide enough visual footage to find and track her within short distances.

General Marshal quickly returned to his patient's bed and pulled the gloves back on. He went directly to his briefcase and pulled out a small stainless steel cap that was designed to case the microchip. He went around to the open wound to find the plate was overflowing with blood. Marshal pulled the pin that was holding the two flabs of flesh together, allowing another plop of red goo to fall. He quickly snapped the cap onto the microchip, making it appear almost exactly like a medical metal plate designed to support vertebrae. With everything in place, he pulled thread from his briefcase and began to sew back the flesh. Once done, General Marshal slid off his gloves and snapped his fingers in front of Dante's face.

"How ya' feel now? There's just one last thing that we need to do. Don't worry, you won't remember a thing."
General Marshal grinned as he moved back to his briefcase. He slid his gloves off and tossed them to the side as he glared down at something hidden in his briefcase. Finally, his work would be complete.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SinfulSoul
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Sat Jul 22, 2006 1:55 am

Well, that helped a bit. Not all that much though. =P Erm, yeah... I lost my train of thought. Thanks for the info, A-man. =][/ooc]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Sat Jul 29, 2006 2:52 am

][OOC: Erp, sorry it took so long to respond. Yep, nice and short… sorry.][

The more she thought about it, the better running sounded to her. Pacing back and forth inside of the room, Faith tapped her forehead in deep thought. Irritatingly enough, there were two different scenarios that popped into her mind. The first consisted of her running out of the hospital and being free and happy. The second was filled with crimson, though at the moment Blade couldn’t decide whose blood dotted the horizon. There was a fifty-fifty chance that it would be his, but was it worth taking the chance? Frowning a little, Faith kicked the guard in the stomach simply out of frustration. The poor bastard grunted, which was the only sound he could emit. Glaring down at him, the young adult forced herself to count to ten backwards and then frontward again.

”Okay, think you blonde female!"

Obviously the better situation would be to run, but that pissed her off because she wasn’t a runner. iguring that it would make more sense to leave for now and come back when she was stronger, Faith headed to the door. Reaching out to the door handle, the tanned chic opened it carefully. Looking out to be sure the coast was clear, she edged out slowly. Each step she took, Blade stopped to listen for steps behind her, or in front of her, whichever it happened to be. Once she was sure once again that no one was around, she picked up her pace until she was jogging. Of course, it would be helpful if she knew exactly where she needed to go, but apparently that wasn’t allowed. Maps were pretty much non-existent and there wasn’t anyone around, which wasn’t very convenient. Growling in irritation, Faith came to a halt, staring up and down the hallways. This wasn’t helping her situation any and with her luck, the jerk would find her before she found her way out.

”Oh, this is just bloody terrific. What else could happen?!”
Last edited by Faithy on Thu Sep 14, 2006 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinfulSoul on Tue Sep 05, 2006 12:54 pm

General Marshal flicked a switch on inside his large black briefcase. A small LCD in the bottom left corner of the briefcase's hood lit up with an erratic white line that showed the electrical impulses being broadcasted from the microchip. He worked a dial from left to right, stopping at each click. Each time he did, the screen would begin to display something else, next was his heart beat, and then next was a visual display of everything Dante could see. A second switch to the right turned on two built in mini-audio speakers. He snapped his fingers to do a sound check to ensure it was working. The final test would determine if this experimental device was worth the R&D money.

He grinned towards Dante as he pressed a button on the inside rim of his briefcase. Out of the top corners of the hood of his briefcase, two black small cylindrical devices rotated to point down towards the bottom half of the briefcase. On the flat empty surface, the two cylindrical devices projected a holographic keyboard from which he was able to issue commands. He started by simply sending electrical impulses into Dante's cerebellum to cause parts of his body to twitch. The twitch test succeeded, and with that he was satisfied. He downloaded basic information onto a flash drive. He flipped the same series of switches back to turn everything off before closing his briefcase. He locked and closed the metal door behind him, still leaving Dante strapped down to the bed in the stench of his own blood from the plate that was behind him. General Marshal proceeded to exit the building. He called in a limo to carry him back to intelligence headquarters.


OOC: Sorry, this was kind of rushed, but I just wanted to get something out here.

Dante, if you ever role play here again I'll let you out. Just make a post.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SinfulSoul
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Tue Sep 05, 2006 8:30 pm

][OOC: So, that's it? 'Kay then.][

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinfulSoul on Wed Sep 06, 2006 3:13 am

OOC: Not necessarily. If you have more to do with me, you could always try and stop me. My next post was going to basically be something about how General Marshal leaves and gets to his next destination unless he ran into you again.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SinfulSoul
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Sat Sep 09, 2006 6:10 pm

][OOC: It doesn't matter to me. She's lost in the wide world of hallways, so... o.o;; I don't know. Let me think on it and I'll know by tomorrow. =P][

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinfulSoul on Thu Sep 14, 2006 3:06 am

OOC: Five tomorrows later, and April is still lost and confused. Must be all those hallways. =/

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SinfulSoul
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Thu Sep 14, 2006 6:22 pm

][OOC: No, work and school have been evil to me. I'll post by tonight, I promise. :] Tonight tonight, not five tonights from now. =P][

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Thu Sep 14, 2006 7:39 pm

][OOC: This is going to be painfully short, but I was unsure what to do, exactly.][

Exhaling deeply, Faith continued to stare up and down the hallways. It seemed hilarious that she was lost, well actually it wasn’t but the optimist in her tried to see it that way. Perhaps if she could trace her steps back again, she’d be able to get out? Doing just that, Faith retraced her footsteps towards the room that held the poor bastard. By now of course she was exhausted and wanted nothing more than to sleep. It was obvious that there wasn’t going to be sleep in the future and that ticked her off, immensely. Shaking her head, the youngin’ picked up her pace, jogging down the hallway.

Of course while she was busy glancing behind her, Faith didn’t realize that someone was turning the corner just as she was. The subject she smashed into was a hard mass of muscle and the force was enough to knock her backwards a bit. Snapping her head up in order to spot the individual she ran into, Blade’s jaw dropped at the sight of the ass from before. Stepping backwards a bit in order to pull her resources about her, so to speak; Faith growled softly. Reaching a hand down to the right side of her thigh, her slender digits wrapped around the casing of her .50 DE. Flipping it open, she grabbed the weapon tightly in her hand.


”You will tell me how to get out of here and then take me to where I need to go, or I will kill you.”

Yep, she was absolutely serious and this time if he refused, she was going to shoot him. She would continue to shoot him until he was deader than a doorknob. Glaring at him with a resolve to do nothing but harm him if he didn’t give her what she wanted, Faith resisted the urge to tap her foot against the ground. One way or another, she was going to get out of this stupid hospital alive and unscathed more so than she had already been. He could either live and help her, or die and well… be dead.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Contributor

Previous

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.

 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests