Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation »

Players Wanted: Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted »

You Might Be an Anime Freak If....

a topic in Forum Games, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Fun games to pass the time!

Re: You Might Be an Anime Freak If....

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NeonHigh on Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:00 am

You might be an anime freak if..For your seventh birthday you wanted a Pikachu for a pet, and cried for a week when your brother explained Pokemon weren't -actually real-.

Somehow, I think that may be the most retarded here. Definately. *nod, nod* - Also, eww..I watched the pokemanz anime. The hell did I do that for..

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

NeonHigh
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:03 am

You are an anime freak if you like Sasuke

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Draruto
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:10 pm

@DemonSlayer: Haha, yes.. That has happened(even with my non-anime friends... :D)

@NeonHigh: Awwwz! I remember when I was little, my cousin and I always would look in this huge weed/bush monster thing for pokemon because her older sister told us there were some hiding in there. :) (Also, that sounds like something my little brother would due. TT_TT Poor you!)

@Draruto: Yes. My close friend used to be totally in love with him. :D Haha, but he's so retarded now, what, with all his acts of revenge! xD

You Might Be An Anime Freak If your friends and family ever find anime things(or off anime XD) and immediately think of you....

Litria Death
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Village Alchemist on Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:14 pm

You might be an anime freak if, when shown pictures of two different anime characters that are wearing the same clothes and have the same colored hair, you can tell them apart.

Village Alchemist
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:30 pm

Yes! That is honestly astonishing! :D

You Might Be An Anime Freak If you have ever fallen victim to singing random anime theme songs in public(and... other.. places...) ;)

Litria Death
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:37 pm

You Might Be An Anime Freak If listen to a song sung a voice actor[lalala]

Draruto
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DemonslayerXXX on Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:10 am

You might be an anime freak if you watch hentai, any kind of hentai...
My solemn pledge:
By joining this community once more I hereby vow not to abuse anyone who does not deserve it, nor to swear or defile the names of my upper class members. I shall leave all past experiences behind me and look on ahead to become a better member of this society, that is my pledge.

DemonslayerXXX
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Village Alchemist on Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:13 pm

You might be an anime freak if you know what the word hentai means.

Village Alchemist
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:09 am

Which my 13 year old mine does unfortunately...

You might be an anime freak if you paint your room a light color and then have anime characters drawn and then painted onto the walls.

Which I am going to do to both of my rooms. :D
Hey, that's a post!

Kagerou
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Village Alchemist on Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:00 pm

You might be an anime freak if anyone has ever called you an anime freak.

Village Alchemist
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:13 pm

@Kagerou: That sounds awesome!

@Village Alchemist: Ha! Yes... ;)

@Demon: Naughty! D: Hentai is forbidden in many countries! :)

You Might Be An Anime Freak if you've ever gone to conventions! xD

(Did you know they consider Invader ZIM an anime?!?! Isn't that just like Avatar, but not anime-based...?) :o

Litria Death
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DemonslayerXXX on Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:11 am

I wanna go to an anime convention and no, hentai is not forbidden in any country.

You might be an animefreak if you have watched over 11 series of anime.

DemonslayerXXX
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:12 am

You might be an animefreak if you wished that you had a gunblade

Draruto
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DemonslayerXXX on Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:48 am

You might be an anime freak if dream about anime.

DemonslayerXXX
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JewelGlutton on Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:41 am

You might be an anime freak if you think Hetalia trumps your History teacher.

JewelGlutton
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:49 am

Lol, whaatt? I believe Hentai is illegal is a good ten countries. xP

You Might Be An Anime Freak If you've ever wielded a large stick around saying it was, "My Soul Reaper Sword!". ;)

Litria Death
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby demented-tiger on Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:27 am

Good God! I watch hentai... I must be an Anime Freak too.

You might also be an anime freak if that is how you try and imagine the characters in a book you're reading or writing - if I could draw anime, I would use that to illustrate my fiction works or convert them to graphic novels

demented-tiger
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JewelGlutton on Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:10 pm

You might be an anime freak if you can do the entire dance and song to either the Lucky Star or the Haruhi Suziyama one. I can't spell today. >>

JewelGlutton
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:06 pm

...Hare Hare Yukai and Motteke! Salior Fuku? XD

You might be an anime freak if you can name songs from anime. xD

Kagerou
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kravos on Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:51 pm

You might be an anime freak if you have about 10 bookmarked folders with at least 40 anime in each, as well, when you print up a list of every anime you have watched and are going to watch and keep it in a folder that remains in the top drawer of your desk JUST IN CASE.

Gotta love being an anti-social child with a LOT of spare time...... I blame the sister >.>..

Kravos
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!