Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism »

Players Wanted: Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution »

You Might Be an Anime Freak If....

a topic in Forum Games, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Fun games to pass the time!

You Might Be an Anime Freak If....

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:59 pm

Hello Roleplay Forum! My name's =====>
and I had this fabulous idea to create a topic on this weird game I randomly thought-up.
Okay, so here's the dish: if you've ever seen Are You Smarter Than A Fifth Grader?, you've seen their host Mr. Jeff Foxworthy! Unless none of you anime, fictional geniuses haven't been to The South or anything, he's a comedian that makes jokes about "Rednecks"-or simply people of southern states that live their life in the rural areas and a little "ghettoly". :D

Well, I was just thinking about that the other day when I had this funny plot to make up a game about it. But, I didn't want it to be about Rednecks.. That'd be boring and mighty-ful unattractive in this-here roleplaying u-ni-verse! So I came up with, You Might Be An Anime Freak If...

Simply put, you are to add silly things that only those who watch anime or read manga would do-like a habit formed from your recent comic high, or something you did that was totally crazy that was due to overexposure to anime. :D Or something like that. Example: You Might Be An Anime Freak If....your first crush was on Ash Catchem. X3

So, on the count of three-my dear little roleplayers-we are going to create pages upon pages of hilarous actions we have all been victim to one time or another and spread this across cyberspace.

(And, P.S. have fun :P)

3!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Litria Death
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: You Might Be an Anime Freak If....

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:19 pm

You may be an anime freak if you can pull a giant hammer out of your back pocket.
I am not ┙insane.┍
I am just extremely ┙dedicated┍
to the act of losing my ┙mind.┍

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

R.T.M.X.
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Streamwatcher Beta Tester Lifegiver Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:45 pm

:D

You Might be An Anime Freak is at some point or another you said "Believe it" at the end of your sentences. ^-^

Litria Death
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:49 pm

You may be an anime freak if you draw anime eyes when your drawing REALISTIC art peices.
*sinks back in chair*
*looks at blue, spiky, anime hair*
*looks at blue and yellow anime eyes*
*looks at human mouth and body*
Explains the big fat D on report.
'Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch'-Remember Me
It's hiding in the dark/ It's teeth are razor sharp/ There's no escape for me/ It wants my soul,/ It wants my heart/ No one can hear me scream"- Monster Skillet
When you look back over your shoulder/ At everything you've done/ Put the good in your pocket/ Let the bad ones make you strong- Chugging Along- Luke Bryan

blond_queen13
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:53 pm

^-^ LOL, that's happened to me sometimes!

You Might Be An Anime Freak If you've ever worn cat ears to public places. :DD

Litria Death
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:57 pm

You might be an Anime freak if you respond to this! XD

I see people like that a lot... I wore a dog collar once. My guy friend tried to put around my waist...fail. -_-'

blond_queen13
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skinflies on Fri May 07, 2010 6:13 am

You might be an anime freak if you interject random japanese words into an otherwise English sentence. >_> *old shame*

Skinflies
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Fri May 07, 2010 3:31 pm

Ha! Yes! Japanglish! :DDDD

You Might Be An Anime Freak If you've ever worn Gothic Lolita to school. :) Oh, yeah, I do that, too! *With a gangsta, Mexican accient* :D

Litria Death
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Fri May 07, 2010 7:31 pm

You might be an Anime Freak if you count down the days until a Manga or Anime book comes out.

blond_queen13
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby x_Sunny_x on Fri May 07, 2010 7:36 pm

You might be an anime freak if you become me. I win. :D
You know the girls bring the boys out..
my tumblr? wat?

x_Sunny_x
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Fri May 07, 2010 8:05 pm

You might be an Anime freak if you compair yourself to one

blond_queen13
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X Dani X on Fri May 07, 2010 8:47 pm

Erm... you might be an anime freak if you actually are wearing cat ears in your profile pic? ->

^^;
... Use Your Imagination Not To Scare Yourself To Death But To Inspire Yourself To Life ...

X Dani X
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Sat May 08, 2010 12:15 pm

Ha! Oh, si, that's right! ^-^ :D

You Might Be An Anime Freak If your profile pic is an anime character! :))

Litria Death
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Sat May 08, 2010 12:58 pm

Yeah that is true
I don't have one...

blond_queen13
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxLilly on Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:25 pm

You might be an Anime Freak if you are able to tell which anime guys are cute and others that are ugly :P
♥ "The scars of your love, remind me of us. They keep me thinking, we almost had it all.
The scars of your love, they leave me breathless. I can't help feeling..."♥

xxLilly
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kidashka on Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:32 am

If you think blue and green are completely natural hair colours.

kidashka
Member for 11 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:41 pm

Haha, yes! :D

You might be an anime freak if you can identify the gender of anime characters...

(When I was into Naruto, I never understood why all the villians had to be ugly men who looked like hideous women.. D: )

Litria Death
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DemonslayerXXX on Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:41 am

You might be an anime freak if every time you stretch in the mourning you look more like a cat and you feel as though there should be a tail there... I do this all the time btw, as weird as that is.
My solemn pledge:
By joining this community once more I hereby vow not to abuse anyone who does not deserve it, nor to swear or defile the names of my upper class members. I shall leave all past experiences behind me and look on ahead to become a better member of this society, that is my pledge.

DemonslayerXXX
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:33 pm

Haha... That is so abnormal! :3

You might be an Anime Freak if you've ever worn cosplay to school/work... :D

(That's actually coming up... ;D)

Litria Death
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DemonslayerXXX on Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:40 am

XD, I would definitely do the Vincent look any day, he just looks so fucking bad ass.

You are an anime freak if in the middle of a conversation you suddenly start rambling on about anime you have seen. Been there, done that.

DemonslayerXXX
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!