Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! » Polytheism » The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy »

Players Wanted: Chat Plays 5E Stream Seeks Players, Little to No Commitment » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov »

You're the One

You're the One

a part of “You're the One”, a fictional universe by mitsurukurenai.

She'd never dreamed of getting pregnant at 16, but her world was turned upside down...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “You're the One”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

You're the One

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mitsurukurenai on Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:33 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "You're the One"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

mitsurukurenai
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: You're the One

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:49 am

Um if you'll take me I'll try my hand.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nekohina
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby roomrider on Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:25 pm

I'm sure it's been a while since this RP has begun. But would you let me join? I'd submit a male character.

roomrider
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Fri May 30, 2014 12:43 am

so...am I allowed to find it oddly frightening that I legitimately do have a friend damn near exactly like Paul?

Nekohina
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby roomrider on Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:58 pm

Just an FYI finals start tomorrow for me, so I may not be able to post.

roomrider
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby roomrider on Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:07 pm

Sorry guys, I know I'm holding this RP up, but I'm really busy. I'm pretty sure that I can get a post up today or tomorrow, so just bear with me okay?

roomrider
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mitsurukurenai on Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:07 am

It seems I have killed off my character for a bit...so you guys can continue.

mitsurukurenai
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!