Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

As you wish, Master.

As you wish, Master.

a part of “As you wish, Master.”, a fictional universe by pepperx3.

A world where your life is controlled based on which social class you were born into. Will you be the Master? Or the servant.. {1 More!/Can add more.}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “As you wish, Master.”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: As you wish, Master.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pepperx3 on Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:49 pm

Ever wrote:I would love to reserve the Female Master #7 please~

Yes you may ^^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

pepperx3
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ever on Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:55 pm

Thank you very much~ ^^ I'll start on her right away

✦ Ɲєνєя ѕαу gσσɗвує вєcαυѕє ѕαуιηg gσσɗвує мєαηѕ gσιηg αωαу.
Aηɗ gσιηg αωαу мєαηѕ fσяgєттιηg ✦

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ever
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pepperx3 on Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:16 pm

If you guys want to make more characters let me know <3 looking forward to seeing your CS.

pepperx3
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby comicbooklover on Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:17 pm

@Pepperx3

I'm quite intrigued by this roleplay, and I see your spots are all filled up. Would you be able to add any more? I'd love to reserve a female slave if so. :)
"With great power comes great responsibility." -Narrator from Spiderman
"Madness is the emergency exit. You can just step outside, and close the door on all those dreadful things that happened. You can lock them away... forever." -The Joker
"Yeah- like Wolverine rhymes with... Louver Screen?... Hoover Spleen?... Hey what the heck does it rhyme with?" -Deadpool

comicbooklover
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dreammuffin on Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:23 pm

I'm really interested in this RP :3
Would you maybe add a female slave?

dreammuffin
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pepperx3 on Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:58 pm

Yes I will make more spots for the both of you, therefore there are two more free spots for male masters.

pepperx3
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby koalaking555 on Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:53 pm

Can I reserve Male Master 8?

koalaking555
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pepperx3 on Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:15 pm

koalaking555 wrote:Can I reserve Male Master 8?

Yes you may!

pepperx3
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BraceBlaze on Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:40 am

Okay that's it for tonight, or shall I say morning. I'll finish my female master in the morning, night everyone.

BraceBlaze
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cha-kun on Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:20 am

I'll take that last spot if you want n.n
"Serve the Emperor today. Tomorrow you may be dead." - Thought for the day

cha-kun
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pepperx3 on Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:27 am

cha-kun wrote:I'll take that last spot if you want n.n

That would be very helpful! Thank you! I also posted in the Rules ways to submit pictures if you need help with that!

pepperx3
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cha-kun on Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:46 am

Oh, and how old are masters in relation to their servant? is a servant there when their master is born or are the two paired at birth?

cha-kun
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pepperx3 on Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:55 am

cha-kun wrote:Oh, and how old are masters in relation to their servant? is a servant there when their master is born or are the two paired at birth?

^^ wrote about it in the rules and intro, masters receive them at an early age but your age in the role play should be (12 - 19) they don't necessarily have to be the same age. Try and get a hold of Dreammuffin since she is your "maid" to discuss a story.
Last edited by pepperx3 on Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

pepperx3
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ㅗㅛㅐ갸녁 on Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:45 am

Well..... since no one else is willing to take the last male, I guess I'll offer up for it if that's fine with you Pepper!

ㅗㅛㅐ갸녁
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pepperx3 on Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:03 pm

@ㅗㅛㅐ갸녁 Actually Cha-Kun took the last spot, but if you really want I can open another character space for you!?

~~~~~~

LOVING all of the character sheets so far <3 Keep up the good work. I LOVE role plays with nice character sheets with pictures and Color!

pepperx3
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ㅗㅛㅐ갸녁 on Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:05 pm

Oh, that's alright! I just wanted to know if you needed another spot filled up so we could start! (/o uo)/

ㅗㅛㅐ갸녁
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pepperx3 on Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:13 pm

@ㅗㅛㅐ갸녁 From the looks of it half of them have been submitted, and I'm very excited! Have you and Naught discussed a plot line? Just wondering. ^^

pepperx3
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ㅗㅛㅐ갸녁 on Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:23 pm

As am I! And if you mean the bio, then yup!

ㅗㅛㅐ갸녁
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dreammuffin on Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:37 pm

I'll have my charrie up tomorrow if that's okay~

dreammuffin
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pepperx3 on Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:39 pm

dreammuffin wrote:I'll have my charrie up tomorrow if that's okay~

That is fine ^^

pepperx3
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!