Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

As you wish, Master.

As you wish, Master.

a part of “As you wish, Master.”, a fictional universe by pepperx3.

A world where your life is controlled based on which social class you were born into. Will you be the Master? Or the servant.. {1 More!/Can add more.}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “As you wish, Master.”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: As you wish, Master.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby comicbooklover on Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:52 pm

Alright, I submitted my character. I hope she's ok. :)
"With great power comes great responsibility." -Narrator from Spiderman
"Madness is the emergency exit. You can just step outside, and close the door on all those dreadful things that happened. You can lock them away... forever." -The Joker
"Yeah- like Wolverine rhymes with... Louver Screen?... Hoover Spleen?... Hey what the heck does it rhyme with?" -Deadpool

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

comicbooklover
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShatteredWings22 on Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:16 pm

Submitted Character!
~Sorry took so long, I didn't get time to get to the laptop >.>
When it hurts to look back, and you're scared to look ahead, look besides you, and your best friend will be there.
-Unknown

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ShatteredWings22
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShatteredWings22 on Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:29 am

So, when are we going to start posting? >.<

ShatteredWings22
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pepperx3 on Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:52 am

Two more character submissions needed. If not submitted today we shall start tomorrow

pepperx3
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShatteredWings22 on Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:04 am

Okayers :)

ShatteredWings22
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:29 pm

Is it possible to reserve a female slave #10?
My Roleplays
A Different Life
A Gift Of Innocence
"Wait for me I'll come back for you"- A warewolf boy

paokikipao
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pepperx3 on Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:02 pm

paokikipao wrote:Is it possible to reserve a female slave #10?

Yes you may!
Last edited by pepperx3 on Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

pepperx3
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pepperx3 on Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:15 pm

NEWS

I hope all of you are ready to start the RP tomorrow. Have you all established a common agreement on your partner's relationship with each other?~ I plan on after our first posts for them to be looking forward to the monthly 'Uptown Ball' later on in the evening~

Now how this monthly 'Uptown Ball' works I'll be choosing different upper class role players to "host" it at their homes. To start things up I'm going to have Elliot's family host it for just this one time.

pepperx3
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dreammuffin on Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:38 pm

i submitted my app, though i'm not completely done. I just need to tweak it here and there :) the master who was matched up with me hasn't put up their character profile yet~

dreammuffin
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShatteredWings22 on Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:57 pm

Do you mind if I make a master? XD

ShatteredWings22
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pepperx3 on Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:41 pm

ShatteredWings22 wrote:Do you mind if I make a master? XD

I'm gonna say no this time, the RP is kind of full atm. But there's always that one roleplayer that randomly stops.. so when that does happen you may! Sorry to say no this time..it's just a lot of people now.

pepperx3
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShatteredWings22 on Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:59 am

Okayers.

ShatteredWings22
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dreammuffin on Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:53 am

The person I was paired up with hasn't submitted their character yet, shoul I post anyway? :3

dreammuffin
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pepperx3 on Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:24 pm

dreammuffin wrote:The person I was paired up with hasn't submitted their character yet, shoul I post anyway? :3

I guess so, have you talked to them about a plot? I'll have a chat with him.

pepperx3
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pepperx3 on Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:29 pm

So shadowedxlove pmed me a suggestion, since it is a bit awkward to post pictures of anime with real life dresses, google "Liana's paper doll" if you want to post a link of what the dress looks like! Thank you for the suggestion.

pepperx3
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ㅗㅛㅐ갸녁 on Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:23 pm

Pepper! i just wanted to tell you that I won't be here the next three or so days because I'm camping! Just wanted to let you know in advanced!

(I tried to stuff in a post, but it didn't work out too well! I'm sorry! I'll have my post up as soon as possible!)

ㅗㅛㅐ갸녁
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShatteredWings22 on Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:08 pm

To Everyone---
I want everyone to know, I won't be available as much from TOMORROW---THURSDAY. I'll try to respond to people, though. This is because I'm going on a vacation to the beach :3

ShatteredWings22
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pepperx3 on Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:58 pm

I'll be gone from Wednesday - Monday this week .-. I'll see what I can do to make this party started before I leave.

pepperx3
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvaLovelace on Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:45 pm

Im sorry! I know im holdin responses up but I will have my post in by tonight! I've been preparing for a dance audition and forgot to respond this morning when the site was down last night D: Sorry again!
Why in the world
Can't you see the things I see
The more I run into your arms
The more you run away from me

AvaLovelace
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pepperx3 on Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:34 am

Guys I won't be able to Roleplay until Monday.. so please do not banish me ! I'm sorry for making you guys wait... because if i post off my phone it will basically be 5 sentences. Btw good luck Ava, take your time on that post! Sorry guys I'll return with a post by Tuesday morning.

pepperx3
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!