Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

As you wish, Master.

As you wish, Master.

a part of “As you wish, Master.”, a fictional universe by pepperx3.

A world where your life is controlled based on which social class you were born into. Will you be the Master? Or the servant.. {1 More!/Can add more.}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “As you wish, Master.”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

As you wish, Master.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pepperx3 on Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:04 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "As you wish, Master."

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

pepperx3
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Party Starter Lifegiver

Re: As you wish, Master.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowedxLove on Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:21 pm

Hey can I reserve female master 1? Also I know this may be a stupid question but is this taking place in modern day?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ShadowedxLove
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pepperx3 on Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:24 pm

Yes you may! And yes it's modern day ^^ that's actually a good question.

pepperx3
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naught on Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:30 pm

I'd love to reserve as Male Master #3, please? ^^
{| Royalty |}
ImageImage
~ NAUGHT ~

Naught
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ㅗㅛㅐ갸녁 on Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:35 pm

Can you put me down as a female slave? I don't really care which number honestly. And btw! If you need more people (especially males) just ask and I'll try to squeeze in a male if needed!

ㅗㅛㅐ갸녁
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keen on Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:43 pm

I'd like to reserve a female slave pretty please, don't really care which number.

Keen
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShatteredWings22 on Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:46 pm

May I reserve a female slave?
:3
When it hurts to look back, and you're scared to look ahead, look besides you, and your best friend will be there.
-Unknown

ShatteredWings22
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvaLovelace on Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:48 pm

I'd like a Male Master and a Female slave please!
I'll try to get them in as soon as possible :3
Why in the world
Can't you see the things I see
The more I run into your arms
The more you run away from me

AvaLovelace
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pepperx3 on Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:49 pm

@Naught Okay! Thanks for being interested in the RP

@ㅗㅛㅐ갸녁 Okay! You'll be female slave #3 and thank you, will let you know in the future!

@Keen Okay! Female Slave #5 is your number

@ShatteredWings22 Okay will add another Female slave #6

pepperx3
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pepperx3 on Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:53 pm

@AvaLovelace Okay! I will make your Master male #1 and female will be #7
~~~~~~~
For the upcoming people who would like to reserve: Please look into the other roles there are many Female slaves now!

pepperx3
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvaLovelace on Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:01 pm

pepperx3 wrote:@AvaLovelace Okay! I will make your Master male #1 and female will be #7
~~~~~~~
For the upcoming people who would like to reserve: Please look into the other roles there are many Female slaves now!

Thanks! I'll actually switch my female slave to a male one, if thats ok? I just noticed all the female slaves lol
Last edited by AvaLovelace on Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AvaLovelace
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naught on Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:02 pm

I'll take another male master if needed ^^

Naught
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:04 pm

Could I steal the Male Slave 4?
"She offered herself to the big, bad wolf and didn't scream when he took the first bite."
</3

bandgeek
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BraceBlaze on Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:06 pm

Hey! this looks interesting I was wondering if I could reserve slave male 2 and female master 4?

BraceBlaze
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pepperx3 on Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:16 pm

@Naught Okay I'll let you know once things settle down! Thank you ^^

@Bandgeek Of course!

@AvaLoveLace It doesn't really matter, just let me know your final decission!

@BraceBlaze Yes!

!!!!! NOTE to everyone, so one role player messaged me on skype. This role play is NOT extreme slavery like (example: Have them in chains or collars or w/e) Slaves are like they're shadow/minion/ company they just cook, clean, go to school with them, carry thier shopping bags! . When I say abuse "I mean extremely rude".

pepperx3
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvaLovelace on Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:19 pm

@Pepperx3 Thanks, I've settled on a male slave. Whichever number is fine :3

AvaLovelace
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pepperx3 on Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:21 pm

EDIT* They're butlers and maids now not "slaves" keep that in mind. Just changing things around cause of the site's Policy.

pepperx3
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:23 pm

I'd like to reserve a male master please! =)
"I solemnly swear I am up to no good" - Fred and George Weasley

Fredalice
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pepperx3 on Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:29 pm

@Fredalice Alright!

pepperx3
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ever on Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:45 pm

I would love to reserve the Female Master #7 please~

✦ Ɲєνєя ѕαу gσσɗвує вєcαυѕє ѕαуιηg gσσɗвує мєαηѕ gσιηg αωαу.
Aηɗ gσιηg αωαу мєαηѕ fσяgєттιηg ✦

Ever
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!