Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Youkai Street

Youkai Street

a part of “Youkai Street”, a fictional universe by cybernekokaito.

When the Spirit World and Human World collide, how do you plan to live your life from here on out?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Youkai Street”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Youkai Street

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:16 pm

Personally, I think we should get on with the roleplay as soon as possible. A majority of the players are finished their profiles, enough to get the roleplay started, and players who haven't finished their profiles will finish them very soon after. Relationships aren't a requirement either. Besides, if we delay any further, we're going to lose this fire of interest in the roleplay before it even begins.

Now, this is just a suggestion, but, in order to keep everybody connected, engaged and up-to-date, as well as allow people to more easily discuss things, I would suggest getting everybody together in Skype. I use it a lot in many of my roleplays, and it certainly makes things like organization and communication a lot easier, both for GMs and for players.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reliquary on Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:29 pm

^ Going off what Lloyd says, if people aren't comfortable using their skype for this or something we could also make a Discord room? It's fairly straightforward to use and such.
Last edited by Reliquary on Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Yet, even amidst the hatred and carnage, life is still worth living. It is possible for wonderful encounters and beautiful things to exist"
- Hayao Miyazaki

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Reliquary
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cybernekokaito on Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:32 pm

either skype or discord would be fine with me! i agree wholeheartedly!! & i was planning on getting this started either tonight or tomorrow anyways~

my skype is thexcheshirexkat & my discord is ☮ pazu ☮#0646

cybernekokaito
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tanman on Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:34 pm

I'm open to either, though I'm heading off for today after filling in Kyosuke's Secrets. That said, if we are going with Skype, I'd rather just PM mine to someone and use that to add the rest rather than stick it in here for all the world to see and spam add me. >_<
Roleplayer For Hire.
Will work for free~ Inquiry via PM welcome! Always willing to take on any role so long as it interests me! Protagonists to Villains to Minor Roles - Fantasy to Sci-Fi to High School - Action to Comedy to Romance - Anything goes!

Tanman
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cybernekokaito on Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:40 pm

I think skype is a good way to keep things active also... what a grand idea~ i think discord might be easier though since Skype has lots of issues too but we'll see what everyone else thinks! & i'll get on an intro post tonight~

cybernekokaito
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leocedus on Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:00 pm

I prefer to keep my RL and rp stuff separate, so Ima have to decline on the skype. Never used discord but I'm good on that as well. I do agree though, for those who want to use it Skype can be very useful.
You know that feeling when you realize you made a terrible mistake? Your about to feel that in a second or two.

Leocedus
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cybernekokaito on Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:21 pm

ok, everyone who is up for discord or skype, pm me! & also let me know whether you'd prefer skype or discord

cybernekokaito
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cybernekokaito on Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:45 pm

seems we'll be using skype, since some people don't have discord! so send me your skypes, pleeeease~

cybernekokaito
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheShyGirl on Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:48 pm

I've honestly never used Skype or Discord. I'd probably rather not use Skype though since... well... I'm rather awkward. And as my name would imply, I'm extremely shy and it would likely be very difficult for me to share any ideas that way. Not that I feel uncomfortable with you guys, I'm just socially awkward with everybody, it's even hard for me to share ideas with my friends sometimes. Honestly I get social anxiety even just posting stuff online, but it's much easier without face-to-face discussion for me. Skype was a pretty good idea though, and if you want to use it you can go ahead and do it without me.

I'd have to be filled in on what exactly a Discord room is though...

EDIT:

If we're using Skype that's fine. Just fill me in on what you guys discuss afterwards, I guess. :)

TheShyGirl
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cybernekokaito on Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:59 pm

discord is a chat client like skype except it's easier to use & not quite as clunky as skype, since it's supposed to be for gaming... so it wouldn't be much different than skype, but it's a lot easier... & you can use discord right from the desktop, too. that's why i'd rather discord...

you don't even need to make an official account, you can just make a temporary one! https://discordapp.com/

EDIT: with discord, you can make different channels so i could make a channel for idle conversation & another for like... rp related stuff!
Last edited by cybernekokaito on Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cybernekokaito
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheShyGirl on Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:08 pm

You guys can just go ahead and do Skype, it's fine. I'm sorry if I'm making things difficult... I just don't think that I would be comfortable enough using it. Don't worry about me, just go ahead and enjoy yourselves. :3

TheShyGirl
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cybernekokaito on Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:14 pm

well, as i said earlier, i'd much rather discord with this type of thing, but it's up to everyone else really

cybernekokaito
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Harυ-cнan on Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:36 pm

I personally made a Skype for this purpose, but I don't mind trying Discord. I'm equally new to both. XD

Harυ-cнan
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheShyGirl on Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:36 pm

Well, if it's fine with everybody else then I guess that I could make a Discord account. As long as everyone is fine with using that.

Also, off topic but I just needed to get this out. Tsuyari STOLE that rope?! I thought that she was a good person who legally obtained that Shienawa rope. I can only imagine how conflicted Ki would be if they found that out. Like, it was super nice of Tsuyari to give them one, but then again she gave them a stolen one. Oh my... Lets just never tell Ki that little detail...

TheShyGirl
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Harυ-cнan on Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:47 pm

Your reaction made me laugh so hard that I cried. XD

Tsuyari is homeless so she couldn't afford to pay for it, but wanted to help keep Ki safe. She is a nice Kitsune, but she -is- still a Kitsune and prone to stealing necessary items or scaring humans off non-violently (A little girl chasing with fox ears and fangs chasing you away in the dark forest would scare most, would it not?)

If Ki does find out, at least Tsuyari isn't stealing anyone's teeth or eyes like everyone else? No one will miss one rope. I hope~ ^-^;

Harυ-cнan
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheShyGirl on Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:10 pm

Hmm, true. I guess that Ki wouldn't exactly be able to afford anything either. ^ ^;

It's the thought that counts, right? Plus, Ki is probably too innocent to ever figure out that Tsuyari stole it... And if somebody ever told them... Eh, forgive and forget.

TheShyGirl
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cybernekokaito on Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:23 pm

discord it is then, i suppose! it's a lot easier to use, and the link's up there. here's the room:

https://discord.gg/BXgCB

just click on it & you'll join immediately!

EDIT: either click the link above & move on over to #general-ooc, or click this link instead https://discord.gg/VUR6h... i hecked up big time, but #general-ooc is where we just chat, while #idea-dump is any ideas, & the rest.. are self-explanatory

cybernekokaito
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yee old pervert on Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:42 pm

well, since we are starting soon I thought it was a good idea to at least get my personality done so that I could build relation with others...

it is not set n stone I just jotted that down real quick so people could get the gist of it I am most definitely going to change it but not right now (too sleepy sooooo late) and also please forgive me if there are any grammar/punctuation mistakes I will fix them as soon as possible.

yee old pervert
Member for 8 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cybernekokaito on Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:47 pm

don't worry about it, work at your own paace~

cybernekokaito
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Harυ-cнan on Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:55 am

Added the picture to my post! Had to rush out of the chat and leave to go home, my bae finally picked me up after he got off work.

Harυ-cнan
Member for 8 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!