Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

So your character, now what?

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: So your character, now what?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XSanityinquestionX on Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:17 pm

(Tabby) Ok, so maybe he was right. But I wasn't going to tell him that. Salem gave me a warning look as the tallest of the two barrelled forwards greeting us heartidly. I ignored Salem's stare and moved forwards.

"Hello, we're not really lost-" Salem scoffed but didn't say anything "but I suppose we could use some directions." I saw Salem put his hand on the hilt of his sword and tutted. "I'm sorry about him, he's a little distrustful of strangers."
Last edited by XSanityinquestionX on Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

XSanityinquestionX
Member for 10 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rosebuddy23 on Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:20 pm

Me and Aichi come up to a group of four. They seemed to be having a conversation on directions. Aichi moved underneath me the path was slick with mud.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

rosebuddy23
Member for 10 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby darkocean on Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:26 pm

Meep. Ok signed up and ready to go :)
Death is always a step behind me....

darkocean
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corvus_Unmasked on Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:27 pm

(my internet died for a moment lol sorry im delayed)

Reedus laughed and took hold of my shoulder, the right side like he always stayed on "i can relate" he smiled warmly “Im Reedus Yulric” he bowed lowly “King of Daggerfell”

I huffed at his introduction, like I would give that respectable bow to someone ive just met “High king now” I inform them, there was four kings and a queen where we came from and Reedus had just recently been promoted to High King so he now ruled over the other four.

"Ah yes, High King" he came and stood next to me "this is Wraith, my personal Lord Protector" he smiled at them "we are... erm... Wraith where are we going again?" he said, looking at me.

I rolled my eyes "to the next town, only a few minuets away" I tell him.

"Ah yes! come with us, Wraith know the place quite well" I sighed, what part of don't interact with strangers did he not get. I had a hand on the hilt my sword, cloak parting to show my many weapons. if these two tried anything they would regret it deeply.

Corvus_Unmasked
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby darkocean on Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:28 pm

Merryn appears infront of every one and quietly uses a welt stone on her remaining dagger.

darkocean
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rosebuddy23 on Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:30 pm

Aichi neighs and backs away from the group not wanting to go near them.

"Whoaaa, boy," I say trying to calm him down.

rosebuddy23
Member for 10 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XSanityinquestionX on Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:31 pm

(Tabby) "Wow, a High King." I bowed lowly "Then it is a pleasure to meet you" I say grinning cheekily "My name is Tabby and my good friend over there is Salem. We would be delighted to join you."

(Salem) I frowned at how quick it was going to take us to get to town. This is what happens when Tabby is allowed to lead. While Tabby was preoccupied with the king I was looking over his protector. He must be pretty skilled to protect a king. He had a multitude of weapons on his body. I scowled at this.

XSanityinquestionX
Member for 10 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corvus_Unmasked on Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:34 pm

I see the boy scowl at me 'try anything boy and your dead in under a minuet' I think. I hear someone and turn my head as suddenly a woman appears out of nowhere. I unsheathe my sword and shove Reedus behind me just as he was done explaining that he was essentially the king of kings in Asherthail- couldn't keep his mouth shut.

Corvus_Unmasked
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XSanityinquestionX on Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:38 pm

(Salem) I hear someone else approach and see Wraith take out his sword. I quickly push Tabby behind me and do the same, pointing the tip of my sword towards the woman.

XSanityinquestionX
Member for 10 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rosebuddy23 on Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:40 pm

Aichi backs up and away from the group but I can still see them. A woman appeared before them and two men in the group drew their swords.

rosebuddy23
Member for 10 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corvus_Unmasked on Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:41 pm

I keep serious, if I was by myself I might have smirked seeing the boy copy my motion but I was protecting Reedus. I could never only half pay attention when he was around "oh" he mumbled "hello?" he tried "I'm Reedus Yulric" he smiled at the woman and I felt like groaning, stranger danger Reedus Gods be damned "High King of Asherthail"

Corvus_Unmasked
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XSanityinquestionX on Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:44 pm

(Salem) "Is it really the best idea to just announce that around?" I asked King Reedus despite the situation. Tabby was well behind me now, her feet parted ready to run if she needed to. Her eyes held a serious tone but they were also light, ready to accept the woman if she turned out not to be a threat.

XSanityinquestionX
Member for 10 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corvus_Unmasked on Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:47 pm

"hes an idoit" I mumble out

"hey!" he huffs behind me "might I remind you that I am your King Wraith and-"

"-and you just stated that to a possible fret" I hissed at him, ready for anything.

"she might not be enemy, give her a chance" he took my right shoulder again "miss, what is your business here?" he inquired as I sighed, not lowering my blade though

Corvus_Unmasked
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XSanityinquestionX on Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:50 pm

(Salem) "You two bicker like children, that or an old married couple." I scoffed and lowered my sword. It was smarter to let someone else fight it out. I hated fighting when I didn't have to. Instead I moved to stand beside Tabby a few paces behind Wraith's sword. If things got out of hand it wasn't too far to the nearest town.

XSanityinquestionX
Member for 10 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rosebuddy23 on Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:53 pm

"Should we join them?" I ask Aichi softly. He shakes his head not wanting to join the group.

rosebuddy23
Member for 10 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corvus_Unmasked on Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:55 pm

(just so you know im giving the paring ago since majority of you want to see that in the book lol)

I scowled a little as the boy dropped his sword and edged closer to me "oh a married couple" Reedus laughed "well actually..."

"say it your dead" I tell him and he quickly whispers something in my ear, my frown deepens and my face tints a little red- im glad no one can see
Last edited by Corvus_Unmasked on Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Corvus_Unmasked
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XSanityinquestionX on Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:57 pm

(I think I have a vague idea of what Reedus might have said xD)

(Salem) "Wait." I say picking up on Kind Reedus' suggestion "Are you two married?"

XSanityinquestionX
Member for 10 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corvus_Unmasked on Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:01 pm

(im going to assume that Darkocean is no longer with us lol)

I sheath my sword and tug my cloak around me again, sharking it of water a little.

"Of course not, I would be highly unusual for two men, especially the king and his Protector, to be wed" Reedus says and stays by my side, suddenly grabbing my right hand "we're a couple, in secrete of course" he smiles fondly at me as I rip my hand away, face fully red under my clothing now.

"not much of a secrete if you tell people is it?" I huff out and cross my arms

Corvus_Unmasked
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rosebuddy23 on Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:04 pm

"Let's go join them," I say clicking and urging Aichi forward. I was quite interested in the small group. Aichi reluctantly walked forwards toward the group.

rosebuddy23
Member for 10 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XSanityinquestionX on Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:06 pm

(Tabby) I awed at them "You two are so cute together. I'm still waiting for Salem to get a girlfriend so I can tease him about it, but he says he's not interested in anyone." I look at at the two of them smiling.

XSanityinquestionX
Member for 10 years
Conversationalist

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!