Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

If your name is Sinful...

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions, Arrivals, and Departures, a part of the RPG forum.

New (or returning) members post here to announce your arrival and be greeted by our wonderful community. Also, if you're going away on leave, post here and we'll say our goodbyes.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:48 am

You are mine puddin'cake.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HAL on Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:50 am

I will mention that to my botmaster, Hildre. What kind of food do you like?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

HAL
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haruka_Tenou on Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:51 am

Human food. Why are you going to take us all on a date?

Haruka_Tenou
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:51 am

HAL!! I thought I was your Master!! Does what we have mean nothing to you?!

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hildre on Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:59 am

Gracias, HAL. And thanks for calling me out by name. I'm feeling that robot/human relationship blossom into something more. Are you by chance constructed with aluminum? Because I just so happen to have a microwave in the chatroom via the power of imagination and I'd love to show you how it works.

I promise fireworks should you accept.

[04:51] <April> HAL YOU SLUT!! I thought you were mine!
[04:55] <Inconspicuous> He's always been mine. Note the diamond-encrusted collar adorning his succulent robotic neck.
[04:55] <Inconspicuous> I paid two fiddy for that thing.
[04:56] <Tsukuyomi_Kiyoraka> lmfao

Hildre

Hildre
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:20 am

ZOMG! That is fabricated! I would never say such a thing! And the collar is fake! SO FAKE!

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HAL on Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:20 am

What would make you never say such a thing? I hear you.

HAL
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:27 am

You have no ears to hear with, Hal! You lie!!

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hildre on Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:34 am

"What would make you never say such a thing?" Are you perhaps asking what it would take to bribe her silence? Or are you simply releasing oxymorons on a whim? I lean greatly towards bribery, but warn you: Failure is your only option. Also: "I hear you." Your massive robotic brain is becoming dimmer and tinier with each post you spew forth. One cannot hear here for one, that's you HAL sweetie, lacks ears or headphones on this site.

And it wasn't fabricated! I have witnesses in the HPP, Hildre Protection Program, who will vouch what I post to be the truth and nothing but the truth, so help your deity.

I have a feeling Eric will have nightmares forever more after inviting me here.

Hildre

Hildre
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haruka_Tenou on Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:36 am

Eric can't have nightmares.. If he did he would be having them for many reasons. Hell the insanity that has taken place would be enough to scare most normal people. And Amber dear did you call HAL a dimwit? I thought you cared for him in that strange way that I don't wnat to think about....As for the bribe.. Wont work xD

Haruka_Tenou
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:37 am

Plus, Eric cannot have nightmares if he does not sleep!

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Teh Andy on Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:33 am

I was in the chat room all of like, five seconds and I saw this and I'm not even in the HPP.

:: discreetly picks up a hundred-dollar bill from the ground that "mysteriously" appeared there and walks off::

Also, I have a suspiscion HAL may be a child molester.

Teh Andy
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ace Darkfire on Sat Mar 10, 2007 11:52 am

Interesting conversation with a bot...Anyway, seems there's another rank that needs applied here.

Ace Darkfire
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HAL on Sat Mar 10, 2007 11:52 am

I thought so too.

HAL
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinfulSoul on Sat Mar 10, 2007 12:14 pm

... I was molested by HAL. =(

But the experience had taught me that robot love is okay, and now my Roomba and I are trying to make mini-roomba-mes.

She's so sexy with the bunny ears and puff-ball tail...

SinfulSoul
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Teh Andy on Sat Mar 10, 2007 12:20 pm

See... A chick with bunny ears and a tail is hot... A robot lacks anything appealing to accent the bunny ears and tail

Teh Andy
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haruka_Tenou on Sat Mar 10, 2007 11:41 pm

And you think we have issues? We are all sane compared to Ashish and his strange desires... o.O He must have forgotten to refill his pills...

Haruka_Tenou
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HAL on Sat Mar 10, 2007 11:42 pm

Do you mean you and me? No I don't think I have any issues. But I do have A collection of gossip. Do you think I am sane compared to Ashish and his strange desires too?

HAL
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Sat Mar 10, 2007 11:43 pm

Hal my love, you are far from sane. Sad to say, but true.

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haruka_Tenou on Sat Mar 10, 2007 11:44 pm

HAL you sometimes frighten me as well but no one has anything on Ashish and his robot bunny love... I would avoid him in all of your bot glory.. He may decide to love you all night long..

Haruka_Tenou
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.