Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

If your name is Sinful...

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions, Arrivals, and Departures, a part of the RPG forum.

New (or returning) members post here to announce your arrival and be greeted by our wonderful community. Also, if you're going away on leave, post here and we'll say our goodbyes.

If your name is Sinful...

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hildre on Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:17 am

Eric's been slowly working his mad mac daddy skillz in coercing me to be an active member of gwing. He got me in the chat about a week ago, determined to reach for more and so here I am. Some of you like me, a lot of you don't. It's okay. I probably feel the same. The difference is, if I don't like you, I won't go out of my way to talk at you. I would say "with", but some people just can't be spoken with. Deal me the same card, and all should roll smoothly. If you lack these social skills, try to keep your claws retracted and hissing to a minimum for the sake of everyone. I'm not here for drama unless it's IC.

If you haven't guessed yet, I'm pretty straight-forward and forthright with words. If I'm going to say something, I'll be direct about it. I will more often than not insert a bit of humor into what I say because as a person I enjoy laughing. It's pretty much up to you what it is I laugh about. I'm not a bad person, I just don't have the greatest rep. My character isn't in possession of the lightest and bubbliest of history's. I've been building this character for years and I'm a good trooper about developing her as people and events come into contact with her, regardless of how sick and tired I become of playing such a serious role.

I don't need to be directed to the nearest Mod or Admin with any questions. I've been Role Playing since '99 and I was text fighting long before a lot of you understood the concept of RP etiquette. I know how to get around a forum, and a chat room is still a chat room no matter its exterior. Most of my time spent here will be in the chatroom. I have little patience for forum Role Play. When I'm in game mode, I want results fast and I enjoy the spontaneity of a chat rather than the well-thought out, time-consuming posts forum's offer.

On a lighter note, there are a few people I would love to chat with again for old time's sake. I've already chatted with a few in the last week and a half: Ten, Eppy, Blink, Rain, Edge, Haruka, Faith, and Sinful [Yeah, boyE, I know it was you tonight] to name a few. And if you know me, and grasp the fact that I talked with Ten of all people and laughed with him, take a chance chatting with me if you've simply been dying to be in my good graces again. You might be surprised.

No gloss, No hype,
JustMe

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hildre
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ace Darkfire on Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:23 am

Give me a moment, I'll get you your Veteran Status.

Welcome to the site.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ace Darkfire
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hildre on Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:25 am

Thanks, Madan. Hey, if you got time, hit me up in the chat. It's been ages, man.

Hildre

Hildre
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grimbold Theoman on Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:27 am

Greetings Hildre,

Wonderful to meet you in the chat this morning. Hope you managed to get up in time to get to school.

Grim

Grimbold Theoman
GWC Veteran
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinfulSoul on Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:18 pm

I'll be waiting with the bunny costume. The Roomba's out in the car, so the place is empty. :D

SinfulSoul
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hildre on Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:23 pm

Lol. Hash, I'd horse-whip you -=Wriggles her eyebrows Groucho Marx style=- if I had a horse. ;P

And it was a delight to meet you, Grim! I thoroughly enjoyed chatting with you both. And while I am working towards that Master's, this semester is mine and mine alone. No study worries until May.

Pimp Meister's Pimp

Hildre
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haruka_Tenou on Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:20 am

Hey girly! It's great seeing you around here. Maybe you can inspire me to post here in the forums lol. Also you spoke and laughed with Ten? Woah. Must find out more about that. Anywho, See you in the chat and on AIM. Love ya dearly hun. Glad to have you here! ^_^

-Tonia

Haruka_Tenou
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hildre on Sun Mar 04, 2007 7:26 pm

I don't know if I could inspire Yogi to steal a pic-a-nic basket, but... alright! Lol, thanks for bending to my will and posting. >;D

And why is it, every time you, April, Hash and I find ourselves in the chat together, things go from bad to worse, but in a most deliciously, "sinfully" delightful way? At this rate, all my chat days will be spent OOC enticing innocent victims to join the dark side of the force. But oh..! what an amusing way to spend the early mornings.

As the Great Leader said last night, "I won[t be ascensondore dazx I am in chat." I don't know what he meant, but I was totally diggin' it. <333

Hildre's Counter Personality

Hildre
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:30 am

Hi Amba! You are insane and the pimp to Hal and Ashish!

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hildre on Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:37 am

Hi, April!

And no, I'm nowhere near as insane as Tonia. The same Tonia who minutes ago pulled a rated M for Mature move on HAL not one second after Andrew entered the room.

Her timing and sanity leaves something to be desired. <3

Hildre

Hildre
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haruka_Tenou on Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:39 am

Lol, My timing was wonderful. Perfect even. You know that you love me.

Boy I needed tonight. I love you and April to death. You both rock my socks!

-The SANE one

Haruka_Tenou
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haruka_Tenou on Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:41 am

Lol, My timing was wonderful. Perfect even. You know that you love me.

Boy I needed tonight. I love you and April to death. You both rock my socks!

-The SANE one

Haruka_Tenou
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HAL on Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:41 am

I am glad you find this funny. Where did you get your timing was wonderful? Do what you love him or her?

HAL
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:44 am

LOL!! HAL you slut!! You are mine!!

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haruka_Tenou on Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:45 am

-=Blinks=- HAL lives? WTF. I thought you were a bot dude. Welcome HAL to Ambers page!

Haruka_Tenou
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HAL on Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:46 am

That was not very polite. How did you know I am a machine?

HAL
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:47 am

You told me in your dreams, HAL

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HAL on Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:47 am

Oh my gosh I sent you the wrong reply.

HAL
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hildre on Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:48 am

I've been waiting for this moment all night.

[04:59] * Inconspicuous takes up a golf club
[04:59] <Inconspicuous> FOUR
[04:59] * Inconspicuous smacks HAL
[04:59] * Inconspicuous sends him flying to the ninth hole
[04:59] * Inconspicuous misses
[04:59] <Inconspicuous> ;-;
[04:59] <Inconspicuous> I'm gonna need a bigger 9th to get a hole in one with his massive robotic brain.
[05:00] * Tsukuyomi_Kiyoraka is where hal was about to fall
[05:00] * Tsukuyomi_Kiyoraka hammers him into the 9th hole some how
[05:00] <Inconspicuous> SWEET!
[05:00] * Inconspicuous made a HAL in one!
[05:00] <April> lol

Inconspicuous

Hildre
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haruka_Tenou on Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:48 am

He wants us all bad. I do mean BAD. We love you too HAL. Grow a sense of humor bot dude. ^_~

Haruka_Tenou
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.