Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas » Empty Skies » Does Mind Affect the World? » I have an announcement. » Iskjerne Ballad by dealing_with_it » Viking Music / Norse Songs - Germanic Paganism » Capitalism » Panspermia: a Case for Cordyceps » The Ethics on owning a Housepet » I just really had to share this plot idea. » Materialism » Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? »

Players Wanted: OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! » Looking for new RP Buddy(s)! » Sands of Oblivion » Looking for Role Players to join an active universe » Looking for Empire of Cendalia Players » Seeking Roleplayers for The Isekai Wonderland Project » Hadean The Brave - Fresh Blood » Just a trophy of status - long term, story focus! » Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner »

Copeland Institute for the Sexually Confused

Your Side of the Room

a part of “Copeland Institute for the Sexually Confused”, a fictional universe by SweetPonine.

In 2025, homosexuality is seen as a disease. Copeland Institute is the number one ranked university in the world to fix homosexuality.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Copeland Institute for the Sexually Confused”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Your Side of the Room

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SweetPonine on Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:19 pm

Tell Us:

What your bed looks like

What your desk looks like

What your dresser looks like

What your half of the closet looks like (this means a good idea of what your day to day clothes are like)

Any posters/pictures/books

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SweetPonine
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Your Side of the Room

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChristyLovesYou on Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:30 pm

Oops i posted in the wrong place. :( Ignore this

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ChristyLovesYou
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SweetPonine on Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:42 pm

Gwen's side of the room!

Bed

Desk
black, with an extremely old computer that is strictly monitored. She shares the computer with her roommate. It has make up all over it, and cd's and markers/pencils.

Dresser
She got rid of her dresser to have more room for her bed and desk.

Closet

Walls (posters, pictures, books)
my chemical romance, pierce the veil, crown the empire, the used posters everywhere. also, hundreds of pictures of her and Kaleesi

SweetPonine
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SweetPonine on Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:54 pm

Can't wait to see everyone's bedrooms! :D
Last edited by SweetPonine on Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SweetPonine
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SweetPonine on Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:57 pm

Ryder's Side of the Room:

Bed:

Dresser and Desk (for Ryder they are the same thing):
black desk with four drawers that he keeps his socks, shoes and underware in. he keeps only a white computer on it. it is neat and never out of order.

Closet:
Ryder's side of the closet is full of dark wash jeans and white or black t-shirts with three leather jackets and two dark hats

Walls:
bare. literally nothing on them

SweetPonine
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Michaelis_xXx_Elly on Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:29 pm

Kyler's side of the room:
Bed

Desk

Closet
#Find out who Exo is immediately

Michaelis_xXx_Elly
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Party Starter Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:56 pm

Kaleesi's side of the room:

What your bed looks like
You will hardly ever find her bed made

What your desk looks like
usually her desk has papers, cds, and other things all over it

What your dresser looks like

What your half of the closet looks like

Fly leaf poster, Within temptations poster, pictures of Gwen and her in a collage over her bed, she has all of the Ellen Hopkins books
Last edited by Echo_Rose on Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"So, I guess we are who we are for alot of reasons. And maybe we'll never know most of them. But even if we don't have the power to choose where we come from, we can still choose where we go from there. We can still do things. And we can try to feel okay about them.”
"Standing on the fringes of life... offers a unique perspective. But there comes a time to see what it looks like from the dance floor.”-Perks of Being a Wallflower

Echo_Rose
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:14 pm

Alison's side of the room
Bed:
Desk:
Dresser:
Closet:
Ali has a variety of clothes and footwear. Though she tends to stick with bright colored clothes which usually are girly.
Walls:
Every inch is covered with farmed pictures of animals.

mummydove
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:14 pm

I suppose you could call me messy, if you must. My bed is usually a couch, and I hardly ever actually pull it down to make it into a bed. Most of it is covered with books, leaving me curled up in one of the corners usually. Just like the couch, my deskis covered with books, sketches, music notes, things I've taken apart, and my laptop.

Since I only use it for my accessories, jeans, and "unmentionables", my dresser is pretty much plain and empty. Sometimes you'll find stray papers on it, but they'll be gone from it soon enough. The one thing I do keep pretty organized though is the closet, which holds my shirts and shoes. You could probably imagine it as something out of Hot Topic, since that's mostly where I shop.

The walls on my side of the room are covered in various posters[ MCR, P!ATD, Tumblr Quotes, Alice in Wonderland, the Joker, We Came As Romans, Pierce The Veil, Eminem ] and whatever I've drawn on there.
"She offered herself to the big, bad wolf and didn't scream when he took the first bite."
</3

bandgeek
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SweetPonine on Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:41 pm

Bandgeek, I love the description of your room! However, it wouldn't be "her" laptop. The institute would have provided it and will strictly monitor it.

SweetPonine
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ClaudiiBear on Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:55 pm

Esme|

What her bed looks like|

Her bed is usually always just a little messy, but she loves having a ton of pillows surrounding her when she sleeps, because she hates sleeping alone.

What her desk looks like|

Along with her plain white desk, she has the laptop that was given to her when she arrived, only, she sprused it up a bit with a black and white flowered pattern, along with words in Latin.

What her half of the closet looks like|

For the most part, Esme's closet is filled with all black and white, which is, the majority of what she wears. The only other color? Red. She loves red. And shoes, Heels, especially.

Any posters/pictures/books|

Esme's walls are covered with photo's of Marilyn Monroe, and phrases in Latin; she loves the language, even if it is dead.

Elias|

What his bed looks like|

Eli's bed is always made. Always.

What his desk looks like|

Eli has a simple black cornered desk, a Mac computer on top, which is, yet again, strictly supervised.

What his half of the closet looks like|

This is the majority of where all of Eli's clothes are kept. He doesn't hang anything up, and chooses to keep everything folded in a half messy, mostly organized way. Beanies are also a top choice for him.

Any posters/pictures/books|

Eli has a variety of abstract art in black and white on his wall, and a rack of sunglasses, almost thirty pairs, all of which he praises.
"I've always been misinterpreted. You know, I could dress in a clown costume and laugh with the happy people but they'd still say I'm a dark personality."

~Tim Burton

ClaudiiBear
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrownTheEmpire on Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:30 am

Hayden's Side of the Room

[center]Bed

His bed is rather simple with a modern style to it.

Desk

His desk normally will have various CD's scattered on it. To Name a few there will be Pierce The Veil, Bring Me The Horizon, My Chemical Romance, A Day To Remember. He normally has a computer on it.

Dresser

On his dresser is a picture of his two sisters, he does not acknowledge his parents existence since they sent him here.

Posters, Pictures, Books

Hayden has posters of many of the bands he listens to, several books are lined up on top of his dresser and desk, he has many CD's with him and alway has an iPod Touch
I will knock down the Gates of the Netherworld,
I will smash the door posts, and leave the doors flat down,
And will let the dead go up to eat the living!
And the dead will outnumber the living!

CrownTheEmpire
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MissBrightside_ on Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:01 pm

Tobi

Bed
Her bed in covered in fairy lights which she loves.

Desk
Tobi's Desk is cluttered with many pictures of the Killers, Paramore and My chemical - Her favourite bands and also a few of their CDs, sometimes maybe random CDs of people such as Nirvana and Puddle of mud, if she likes a song by someone, she'll get their CD to add to her collection.

Dresser
Despite having this dresser, you'll usually find Tobi's clothing on the floor.
You'll usually find a mixture of skinny jeans, colourful socks and collared tops laying in a heap but she also loves high-waisted shorts and ripped tights (Which aren't really because of the fashion but because she really can't be bothered to find some without holes because they only get ripped as the day progresses).

Posters, Pictures & Books
Tobi fills the whole wall by the side of her bed covered in posters of all the band she loves - The larger the poster (and how many of that band/singer) shows how much she favours them. The Killers have the privilege of being the biggest, positioned in the center.

MissBrightside_
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Torex on Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:49 pm

Cayde's side!

Bed:

Caydence likes the way her bed looks made, so she makes it around once a week.

Desk:

Cayde keeps her unmentionables in the lower drawers, her cd's and games in the cabinet and her mp3 player keeps her notebooks and pens company in the small top drawer. On the desk sits an ash tray that looks like this: Image
and a few pictures of her best friends. On the wall hangs a picture of a foggy forest that looks like this: Image

Dresser:

Often topped with her various hats

Closet:

Cayde's half of the closet is filled with darker clothes, with the occasional splash of white, blues, weds and purples, she keeps her shoes and boots at the bottom.

Caydence has a book shelf above her bed where she keeps her collection of fantasies, mysteries, horrors and a few dark romances. She has a few pictures of her old friends and their art mixed in with some dark nature pictures.

Torex
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!