Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Zenith Skies

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Zenith Skies

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Princeben072 on Sat Mar 26, 2022 9:21 am

(ooc before I begin I like to say this is my first attempt at a murder mystery. Please let me know through PM for any suggestions or help within the RP)

The city of Sagittarius was silent as the night came. The streets of cobble and stone glittered with the night rain. As the coach continue to drive through the street Rin sat within. She was coming to the city to investigate the rumors of a body being found in a disturbing way. Also it would help the people get to know their soon to be leader.

Rin looked over the documents as she sat in the coach. The marks on the body did not agree with the ruling the coroner gave. Suicide was ruled in the case. Of course in her fields of trade she knew her help would be greatly appreciated. The coach then stopped and she got out. As it drove off a moment later, she stood in front of the pub, the Walking Wounded.

(ooc sorry if the beginning sucks. I am not so good at those)

Enter: Cyrix Tepes Gothra

Rain; such a wonderful thing. When you actually think about it, more people have sex when it rains than any other weather condition on the planet; perhaps the Universe if you will. It's almost as if a spiritual cleansing was required to rinse away sin and cast back evil thoughts that rendered the mind almost useless; frozen in time possibly.

The age premise of this being seemed to become almost a guessing game to many common folk,. His own Grandmother still could not fathom his approximate age, but always kept guessing and would never give up. For him, cranking out his actually age on a verbal basis was not his forte; he loved it when people tried to guess his age and failed miserably. ALL of the times when this event occurred, there was arrogance; an almost fit of supreme superiority over everyone, but not in the least of the feeling of inferiority.

Each footfall gave way to various people stepping out of his walking path; no one dared to interrupt him or even to try to muster up enough courage to ask for directions should they need some guidance. Cyrix Tepes Gothra had his first assignment; meeting with a female that he had not collected blood from; and that in itself would give way to just how he would relate to this person.

"I should hurry if my new partner is to gaze upon my beauty."
"Basking In The Summer Sun, I greeted the Seabirds; but then, I entered the Demon's Den."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Princeben072
Member for 7 years
Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Re: Zenith Skies

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Princeben072 on Sun Mar 27, 2022 3:57 pm

Do not post that here. This is for ROLEPLAY, NOT your comments.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Princeben072
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Princeben072 on Sun Mar 27, 2022 10:24 pm

The rain soaked Rin to the bone as she stood outside the pub. She had been called here. She didn't know why yet. Her ears fell against her skull as she didn't enter yet. Once more chewing on her bottom lip. Something she did when she was anxious or sad. Rin didn't want to go into the pub. But she had too.

The case wouldn't solve itself. She entered and took a seat in the back. Of course the scene of the crime didn't take place even here it was here she was to relax and get a bite to eat and something to drink. She ordered a steak and cheese sandwich fries onion rings and dr. Pepper to drink. Rin had not admitted to anyone but she really liked human food. It had an unique taste and different from the food back home.

"I heard I'm getting a new partner today. Only because I scared everyone else away by being a half-breed."

Bet he'll eat you alive when he sees you. A big monster. And then solve the case taking all the glory.

"Probably."

Gothra finally arrived at the pub, taking in the sights in awe. He was to then see his new partner; a rather odd-looking creature of the sort, but a female nonetheless.

"You must be Rin. I have heard much about you in your destiny to solving crimes without fail. Mind if I sit with you then? Ah, the name is Cyrix Tepes Gothra, Blood Farmer and noise demon of Cocytus. I have to earn money to send to my Grandmother and finish my training in this human realm or my Grandmother won't send me any more Non-linear Sand for my Hourglass. I have little information on this case itself, so I was wondering if you could give me some details of what exactly we are looking for. My employer did not divulge much to me."

He then looked down to the floor, feeling a bit nervous that he was perhaps talking too much. Or could he have introduced himself with such arrogance that he would scare her away? Gothra had a lot to learn when it came to short introductions and the like.

Princeben072
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Princeben072 on Sat Apr 02, 2022 7:28 am

Rin had finished her food as the man sat down and started talking. Seems she didn't frighten him away. Of course it would take time to do such either. She took a sip of her drink before speaking.

"You must be the new partner. And yes I am Rin." she said as she looked him over. "Well I have to say you're not as scary as the last dude I had to work with. He got frighten at every sound. It was fun to scare the lad."

Rin chuckled as she placed the few coins on the table to pay for her meal before looking down again. She looked up a moment as she cleared her throat.

"The body was dropped in the street behind the alley Last night about nine p.m. It was covered in liquids bruises and some of the body parts along with limbs were missing. The police think it was a sacrificial murder but I don't think it was."

Rin slid the file across the table towards Cyrix. She then chewed on her bottom lip. He came to make some cash for an hourglass and his grandmother. It seemed a bit odd but she had heard odder stories before.
Gothra then took a look at the picture of the body; horrific indeed. He took a deep breath and looked at more information and newspaper clippings of the murder in question.

"This is quite macabre Miss Rin. Look at the angle in which the bruises are on the body. I'm not sure if the victim dyed in a struggle or what. And for that matter, who would remove a person's very LIMBS? There is more to this than the police are letting on. I'm not sure if they even know exactly what happened to the victim at the last few moments of that person's life.

Well, to explain a bit more in detail; Noise Lamentation Demons are quite few and in-between. I am not quite convinced that I'm ALL Lamentation Demon if I have to drink the blood of Virgins in the first place in order to sustain my metabolic rates and the like. Anyways, once I collect enough blood and money, I get to go back home and see my Grandmother again. Mom and Father died in a freak accident, and my twin sister has been missing for about a century or so. Immortality is not all that it's cracked up to be believe me. I'm almost four-hundred and two years of age I don't even know how to drive a car. Hell, I don't even know what a bank account is either.

The Non-linear Sand has to do with time if you're curious about it. Come on, I will show you where I live and you can take a look at the Hourglass and be your own judge."

Princeben072
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Princeben072 on Thu Apr 28, 2022 8:53 am

Gothra then took a look at the picture of the body; horrific indeed. He took a deep breath and looked at more information and newspaper clippings of the murder in question.

"This is quite macabre Miss Rin. Look at the angle in which the bruises are on the body. I'm not sure if the victim dyed in a struggle or what. And for that matter, who would remove a person's very LIMBS? There is more to this than the police are letting on. I'm not sure if they even know exactly what happened to the victim at the last few moments of that person's life.

Well, to explain a bit more in detail; Noise Lamentation Demons are quite few and in-between. I am not quite convinced that I'm ALL Lamentation Demon if I have to drink the blood of Virgins in the first place in order to sustain my metabolic rates and the like. Anyways, once I collect enough blood and money, I get to go back home and see my Grandmother again. Mom and Father died in a freak accident, and my twin sister has been missing for about a century or so. Immortality is not all that it's cracked up to be believe me. I'm almost four-hundred and two years of age I don't even know how to drive a car. Hell, I don't even know what a bank account is either.

The Non-linear Sand has to do with time if you're curious about it. Come on, I will show you where I live and you can take a look at the Hourglass and be your own judge."

He smiled a bit, showing off his short fangs. They weren't very fancy and sharp-looking like a normal vampire, but Gothra wasn't a normal Vampire; hell, he wasn't even a Vampire in many instances.

Rin would hear Gothra's stomach rumbling very loudly, as he was to blush and hold his abdomen.

"I uhm, haven't eaten anything in about seven weeks human time. Finding a virgin that doesn't drink, smoke or have any type of health issues is getting more and more rare these days. I can drink synthetic blood, but it's just not the same. I'm more or less on the hunt for fresh blood. And I can't drink anything from Cows or the sort; it will make me sick as a Polar Bear. I've tried Cat's blood and many other creatures, but Human Blood is the most sufficient for nutritional reasons. Well, I'd better have some Milk Tea then; it calms my hunger for a little while..."

Princeben072
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Princeben072 on Sun May 01, 2022 6:00 am

Rin collected the folder as she listened to him speak. It was interesting to know about the new one she would assigned to. Standing up to stretch for a moment before she sat down once more. She called for a waitress and one appeared as Rin ordered the milk tea for Cyrix. The waitress nodded and hurried off.

"Four hundred eh? I haven't met someone younger in my field since ever. And yeah the police have handed this case off to me since their leads died. But I agree they didn't give me much information either.

I am a half breed of demon and elf if it makes you feel better. I would love to see your house. Before we have to start working on the case of course. And my family are dead so you fared out more than I did."

The waitress placed the cup of milk tea on the table and she paid it off with her meal as she then looked at Cyrix.

"I do hope this will suffice for now. I do know where some untainted human blood is but its a hell of a walk. I think that this wont be an easy case to solve."

Gothra whinced a little at the stomach pains; he most certainly could not find a virgin for miles at a time, but Milk Tea would instantly calm the "beast" that lied within him.

Sipping on the tea, Gothra then noticed a strange man sitting over by the bar; his clothes were ripped and tattered a bit, but he seemed quite suspicious.

Then man was coughing and wheezing, but had himself another shot of Whiskey, taking in a deep breath before coughing again. He then stretched a little, picking out a large pocket watch only to gaze at it.

"It's the old man again. He was in same bar back in that sleezball town 450 miles back....what is he doing here?"

Rin took another sip of her drink as she tilted her head. She looked towards the old man. He did look familiar. But then again he looked different at the same time. Of course she shrugged and said nothing for a moment.

"Hm, maybe he might be. Then again I've never seen him. What makes you think he's suspicious?"

Rin placed her drink down and shook her head as she had no idea who the man was.

Rin took another sip of her drink as she tilted her head. She looked towards the old man. He did look familiar. But then again he looked different at the same time. Of course she shrugged and said nothing for a moment.

"Hm, maybe he might be. Then again I've never seen him. What makes you think he's suspicious?"

Rin placed her drink down and shook her head as she had no idea who the man was.

Princeben072
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Princeben072 on Sun May 01, 2022 6:04 am

Gothra then pointed to the old man, who, in turn, raised his shot glass in respect. he wore tattered and ripped clothing, but had a clean shave and wore a lightly-scented cologne of sorts. Finally getting off the bar stool, the old man wheezed, coughed and then stopped for a while to gather his bearings. He wasn't drunk from the average person's point of view, but nonetheless, he was a bit buzzed from the 12 shots of Whiskey he had downed like some madman.

"I knew that was you young demon Master Gothra..." said the old man, holding up that shot glass that still had plenty of Whiskey in it.

"You never cease to impress me old man. Did they throw you out of the other four bars that I saw you in a few weeks ago? Or was it not quite of your taste in your endless search for the best-tasting Whiskey in the world? Which one was it this time old man?"

Gothra chirped back to him, waving for him to come over and have a seat with he and Rin.

""Twas too watered down you know. The Whiskey in this place doesn't taste like rott-gut either. It's rather rancid but goes down with a chill, and that's how I LIKE IT!!! Excuse me ma'am. Alright, so...............................what do you know up to this point young Demon Master?" the old man asked, as Gothra nodded for Rin to pay for the next shot of Whiskey for the old man; it's just how he functioned. He did not look like he was destitute; as stated before he had a very clean shave and kept his silver/red hair tied neatly into a braided ponytail.

"Another body found in an alley. This time the victim's limbs were cut completely off old man. HEY, bring a bottle of Whiskey over here for my friend Steve. Put it on Rin's tab if you do not mind."

Steve shouted back...."No worries Demon Master.....it's on the house. That old man is alright!!! I've got Whiskey here that's over 100 years old and he knows his liquors surprisingly. This is the first time ANYONE has asked for that particular brand so; it's on me!! That old man knows a lot of stuff about how its colors is and the age. Even knows if there were any sulfites added to it. He can drink up as far as I care!!"

"Hmm.....Alright....so what you get old man? Any new leads?" Gothra asked, ordering another Milk Tea as well.

"Well," the old man replied, pouring him another shot of Whiskey, "Four people claimed to have seen a strange man walking around out by the Fishing ports in the last few days. He wore nothing but Crimson Red. AS soon as someone called the Police he's gone in a jiffy. I got this though...." He said, reaching into his pocket. It was a cd in a case, still shiny and brand new.

"There's footage on this disc that confirms that man. I don't know who he is, or what he's doing by the Fishing port most of the time; almost as if he's WAITING for something or someone. Ah well.....it's probably some quack...or maybe someone poking around where they nose dunnit belong...EITHER way....check it out..."

Princeben072
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Princeben072 on Sun Jun 12, 2022 3:22 am

Rin watched the two interact like old friends as she slid down in her seat. Every time she went to say something she retracted and slid farther down the seat. Watching the two more she softly shook her head. Rin was not good with new people.

"I see...I can think of only one person that you've described. But I am not certain it is the same thing."

She then looked down at the table, she wasn't uncomfortable, it was just these two were a bit odd to her. She never met anyone who could just strike up a conversation with someone.

"We should go to the fishing port then."

The old man nodded, turning to Rin's attention now.

"Oh GRIMIES!!! Forgive this old man's manner M'lady!!! The name is Congruent James III; but you may know me as C.J.; everyone calls me that. I am quite sorry, but Gothra tries to handle these kinds of things in order, without anything moving about all irate-like and things of dat nature M'lady.

I understand that he is YOUR partner, and that you don't seem very talkative right now M'lady. I am your inside man; I only get paid for drinks and gatherin' up information for ye!! I've got something for ya as well.. 'er ya go!! It's a photo of the lady that stays by the Fishing port named Mrs. Gunner. She and er ubyy used to own that Port, but sold it to some off-shore company that is privately owned. Why would ya sell yer livelihood for such a small amount? Wanna know ow much they got grubbed M'lady?

A STINKING \450, 000 slashes....hehe....er Dollars that is. Ya see M'lady, that Fishing port has to make about 4.5 million smackers a month since they import all kinds of fresh fish and delectables. Would YOU seel a FISHING port for only that much money? Me thinks not in the slightest catch M'lady.

I'm believing that someone is killing people to scare away potential Fishing clients. Or that is my theory. Look at the Picture of the Fishing Boat in the background very carefully M'lady. That is MY Fishing boat the Screaming Skull. She's a beauty and she's all mine. Well, me lil son runs the business now. We make a good living, hence being able to get skirmish and stinking all day of Whiskey....AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH DRINK UP!! It feels good to be alive M'lady!!!"

He said as he poured Rin a rather large shot of Whiskey.

"Drink 'er down; you'll feel much better!! Come on!!!" He demanded, showing those pearly-white teeth. C.J was old, but had all kinds of money somewhere.

"I'll drink to that as well old man!!!" said Gothra, who poured a rather LARGER Shot of the Liquor.

"Come ON Rin, LIVE a little!!! We are going to solve this case and find out who this guy in the red is and we'll be heroes!!"

Princeben072
Member for 7 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!